Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 06-24-2012, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckeyman View Post
I went to bass pro and a young fella named Cameron checked with his reps and it could be ordered. I'm still waiting. I don't know if Cameron is still there it's been awhile. As far as I know it's still on back order.
thanks for reply, i did some research and what i understood is they dont make them in usa any more,they made in japan.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:58 PM

Model 1894 (Model 94).
The recent reintroduction of the historic Model 94 was spearheaded from our R&D facility in Utah. We then utilize our Winchester Repeating Arms sister factory in the mountain country near the city of Kochi, Japan. Although the Model 94 is the most recent historic Winchester to be built in this factory it is not the first. Since the mid 1990s all Winchester historic lever actions (formerly called Limited Editions) have been made at this same factory. This includes the rifles listed below.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:59 PM

Historic Winchesters: Model 1885 Single Shot, Model 1886 lever action, Model 1892 lever action, Model 1895 lever action.
These "Historical Winchesters" are back in production today after being absent from the market for many decades. All were all dropped from production by the original Winchester company over half a century ago. Each of these models was reintroduced by today's Winchester Repeating Arms Company at some point beginning in the 1990s. All are in production today. All are made in our partner factory in Japan.