Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 05-20-2019, 10:03 PM

Cool Ordered yahooo

My house boss(wife) has agreed to me ordering the Lieca HDB 10x42 3000series,store said about 3weeks to my door,these are to replace a pair I had stolen last year, the 2000series last year cant wait thanks for reading

Last edited by birdseye; 05-20-2019 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Forgot a partial line
Old 05-28-2019, 03:50 PM

Smile Order filled

What a great bday present,the great people at prophet river just emailed me informing me that my lieca 3000 hdb 10x42 have arrived ealry,I can’t wait to drive out there tomorrow for pick up,the staff at prophet river is amazing to deal with thank you to all have a great day everyone
Old 05-28-2019, 04:30 PM

Glad Prophet River was able to help you. I've tried twice in the last 2 months on two different purchases. No customer service or even callbacks. Very disappointed in them.

They don't seem to care so neither did I. Went somewhere else. Shame but i tried. Had good luck on previoys purchases but they stunk on the last 2.
Old 05-30-2019, 12:49 PM

Smile Pumped

Well almost 2 full weeks early,my lieca 3000 HDB 10x42 are here,the good folks at prophet river have come through with flying colours,I will be outside all afternoon getting used to them and going through the settings,thanks for reading yahooooooo
Old 05-30-2019, 02:31 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
Glad Prophet River was able to help you. I've tried twice in the last 2 months on two different purchases. No customer service or even callbacks. Very disappointed in them.

They don't seem to care so neither did I. Went somewhere else. Shame but i tried. Had good luck on previoys purchases but they stunk on the last 2.
Sorry to hear of your past couple experiences here at Prophet River. Please check your PM inbox for my complete apology and do let me know if there is anything we can do to help you out in the future.

Thanks, Ed.