Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 04-26-2011, 08:51 AM

Default Stevens 350 pump

I just picked up this shotgun yesterday at wholesale sports for about 270 and I was just wondering if anyone has as any experience with this gun and what some of the pros and cons of it are. From what I have read it’s a clone of the Ithaca m37. It’s made by Sun City machinery in china for savage arms and for the price its apparently pretty decent quality. The particular one I bought has an 18" barrel with ghost ring sight; the mag capacity from what I understand is 4+1 (haven't actually loaded it to see). The quality of finish is nothing special, but it seems solid. As for the action, it isn't the smoothest or the quietest but it works.
Old 04-26-2011, 10:03 PM

i had one.... it did not cycle cheap ammo at all for some reason. Sold it about two weeks later. Bought a Maverick Security 88............. really liked it................. then bought a Mossberg 590A1 9 shot with bayonet kit, speed feed stock, put a 6 shot side saddle on it, flashlight adapter and now im ready for the Living Dead. Bring on Zombpocalypse !