Old 03-17-2016, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowtown guy View Post
Hahaha. Best post of the year.
Gawd I just peed a little!
X2 on the first line!
Old 03-18-2016, 06:26 AM

Default Huh

Well that sounds like good news regarding farmer and guide. I've not heard of either obtaining. Maybe there are more out there than we think?
Old 03-19-2016, 02:11 PM

Boy that sounds ridiculous ! If some dope heads are breaking into my home and I pull out my handgun load it and tell them to leave then I am the one charged and not the idiots threatening my family.
Old 03-19-2016, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Grey Wolf View Post
Boy that sounds ridiculous ! If some dope heads are breaking into my home and I pull out my handgun load it and tell them to leave then I am the one charged and not the idiots threatening my family.
Yup. That is the truth. The sickest bloody truth there is but it's the truth.
Old 03-19-2016, 02:41 PM

As a matter of fact I also think that the way judges have said it in the past is something to the effect of... if you had time to stop at the safe, dial the code, extract a firearm, go and get ammo, load the gun and then confront the attackers, you had time to call 911 and get out of harms way. You become the aggressor at this point.
Old 03-19-2016, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by titegroup View Post
Don't see the purpose of carrying it at all if it's just an ornament , nothing is gonna change in our country reg: this, Canadians just keep on being passive and go oh well what can we do, and it goes on & on, no spine.

Legal carry of handguns, for the most part, will never happen in Canada. Bet on it. If anything the rules, especially for restricted firearms, will get more and more restrictive. Bet on it. Hopefully transport directly to the sanctioned range and home again will be around for a while yet....
Old 03-25-2016, 07:54 AM

I bought a couple, but they just sit there in the safe. Laws being what they are I don't have a lot of use for restricteds. Jus have a couple in case the new powers that be decide to go full ban like they did with 4" guns
Old 03-25-2016, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Grey Wolf View Post
You could beat the crap outta them with your hands and be charged. Welcome to canada