Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 04-01-2012, 10:04 PM

HUH?

I wasnt trying to steal jst1 idea guys.

Pretty sure he has a plan, if so lets back jst1.

thanks
Old 04-01-2012, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstork View Post
Good to see! This is exactly how we get more people into fishing/outdoor sports.
Would not be hard I guess. If some are willing. Started sorting all my stuff tonight. Will send off two here right quick.

Guess we would need some specifics on what gear is floating around in all our garages. Then we need some deserving folk to receive it. Along with the 2 I am already doing. I can toss in two more trout rods. And another member has offered up a set of Waders as well.

Is there a scout club on here or someone who deals with big brothers perhaps? Would be a good thing. Besides if I get some of the gear I have out. Then I can get new stuff and wife won't be any the wiser.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15h...ec&usp=sharing
Old 04-01-2012, 10:32 PM

JTS - i'll donate any hooks i find on the water this year that are usable, and replace the hooks on the lures so they can be used, as I don't have a big collection yet and use everything I have.
Old 04-05-2012, 08:46 PM

whats the plan?
stock donations in one location for distribution to requests?

people are contacting me with donations
Old 04-05-2012, 09:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
whats the plan?
stock donations in one location for distribution to requests?

people are contacting me with donations
Thanks Chubb have some new and used gear that has to go new stuff coming in will either ship it or bring it down.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsetrader View Post
Thanks Chubb have some new and used gear that has to go new stuff coming in will either ship it or bring it down.

You Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you read?

Trade you for some reflective markers

hahahhahahahhahahahahahah

thanks buddy if jst1 doesnt have a need for it i have a group in need

Last edited by chubbdarter; 04-05-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbdarter View Post
You Idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you read?

Trade you for some reflective markers

hahahhahahahhahahahahahah

thanks buddy if jst1 doesnt have a need for it i have a group in need
Your a good man Charlie Brown .....hahahaha
Old 04-05-2012, 10:00 PM

I have had a reply from a fella that does some work with a local camp and big brothers. They have a need for some gear. I have purchased 6 more rods to donate to the camp. I could use some boxes and lures if that is available from some member's . But I believe Chub has a deserving group also, so please help him out as well if anyone can. Anything I recieve will be documented and donation will be posted openly in the name of AOF. I hope this will ease any minds that everything was used for a good cause. So please keep Chub and myself in mind when doing your spring cleaning. If there is something I can help with Chub please just ask.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=15h...ec&usp=sharing
Old 04-05-2012, 10:18 PM

Hey Jeff send a pm to Joe (MWD 800). He has some tackle boxes he is looking to donate to a good cause.
Old 04-05-2012, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jts1 View Post
I have had a reply from a fella that does some work with a local camp and big brothers. They have a need for some gear. I have purchased 6 more rods to donate to the camp. I could use some boxes and lures if that is available from some member's . But I believe Chub has a deserving group also, so please help him out as well if anyone can. Anything I recieve will be documented and donation will be posted openly in the name of AOF. I hope this will ease any minds that everything was used for a good cause. So please keep Chub and myself in mind when doing your spring cleaning. If there is something I can help with Chub please just ask.
Jeff Ive got 5 or 6 rod cases full of rods I havent used , I will go out to the Camo Love Wagon and see whats in there for rods and will let you know . Perhaps I can meet up or something , if your not in a huge rush , I may have some lures I will no longer use aswell , Lots of Off color Jig heads and grubs , and marked up partly rusted spoons , Ive got 4 plano containers full of spoons , but not giving those away , Also maybe if you get som money id be willing to sell some sets of hooks then match that by donating the same amount , I just cant be giving hundreds of dollars of hooks away I keep doing that and never getting ahead , all though Im not complaining Im just stateing that trying to make a profit off my business , Im sure I can talk to my Prostaffers in to each buying a case and then ill donate that same amount say 5 or 6 kits . Maybe you can talk to that group of guys .