Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-01-2021, 06:02 PM

Default Sturgeon Community Hospital EM. Rom has 29 degrees

Wow! In Sturgeon Community Hospital Emergency Rooms 29 degrees these days in patients rooms!
Stuff carrying ice packs on bodies. Appears that somebody screw up went system during construction and this part of Hospital left without AC.
Unfortunately Hospital doesn’t have 200k $ to fix the problem neither good lawyer to make contractors to fix this huge problem.
If somebody from media reading this forum make a visit
Old 07-01-2021, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor View Post
Wow! In Sturgeon Community Hospital Emergency Rooms 29 degrees these days in patients rooms!
Stuff carrying ice packs on bodies. Appears that somebody screw up went system during construction and this part of Hospital left without AC.
Unfortunately Hospital doesn’t have 200k $ to fix the problem neither good lawyer to make contractors to fix this huge problem.
If somebody from media reading this forum make a visit
Why don't you email or call all the Edmonton media outlets??
Old 07-01-2021, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBoBandy View Post
Why don't you email or call all the Edmonton media outlets??
I am stupid emigrant and don’t know neither laws nor good English and everybody will just Joke on me
Old 07-01-2021, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
I am stupid emigrant and don’t know laws
You're not stupid and you won't break any laws reporting it
Old 07-01-2021, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBoBandy View Post
You're not stupid and you won't break any laws reporting it
If patients and stuff not reporting I don’t want to look stupid.
Seriously man- I had some interaction with gourmet and lost ... then for tribunal I appointed my son as my representative and it was won- easily because he not just speaks English he knows the country , customs and I just working hard in construction industry with no time to learn but support my kids to become real member of Canadian society- I am unfortunately nobody
PS. I wrote it hearing it from good friend who was there yesterday
Old 07-01-2021, 06:56 PM

Quote:
If patients and stuff not reporting I don’t want to look stupid.
Seriously man- I had some interaction with gourmet and lost ... then for tribunal I appointed my son as my representative and it was won- easily because he not just speaks English he knows the country , customs and I just working hard in construction industry with no time to learn but support my kids to become real member of Canadian society- I am unfortunately nobody
PS. I wrote it hearing it from good friend who was there yesterday
You are wrong pal! You are not “nobody” but rather a full badged Canadian working his ars off to provide for his family( like all of us here), pay your taxes( like all of us here) and make sure that the young generation knows what’s right and what’s wrong… You voice is as powerful as anybody else’ here. The fact that your English isn’t 100 % means absolutely nothing, half of the guys here were born in Canada and still can’t speak proper English, lol!
I’m in the same shoes as you are, and nobody tells me that I am nobody here! I consider myself as much Canadian as anyone else out there.
You need help- let me know comrade!
Old 07-01-2021, 07:43 PM

Well somebody should be doing something about this 29% in a hospital bed can be life threatening for many patients..As for English it's fine I understand you perfectly all the best to you and your family.
If people concentrated on the really important things in life,there would be a shortage of fishing poles.Doug larson. Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. Steven Wright.
Old 07-01-2021, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
You are wrong pal! You are not “nobody” but rather a full badged Canadian working his ars off to provide for his family( like all of us here), pay your taxes( like all of us here) and make sure that the young generation knows what’s right and what’s wrong… You voice is as powerful as anybody else’ here. The fact that your English isn’t 100 % means absolutely nothing, half of the guys here were born in Canada and still can’t speak proper English, lol!
I’m in the same shoes as you are, and nobody tells me that I am nobody here! I consider myself as much Canadian as anyone else out there.
I am still working thanks to God.So don’t need help.
And wrote this with slight hope some powerful people reading this forum who could help others or if they not willing we all could rase motion about the problem- I just don’t know how
Old 07-01-2021, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
Unfortunately I am not a comrade- I am Ukrainian, who helps with money and equipment Ukrainian forces to fight Russian poisonous invasion to Europe
Old 07-01-2021, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish along View Post
Well somebody should be doing something about this 29% in a hospital bed can be life threatening for many patients..As for English it's fine I understand you perfectly all the best to you and your family.
Thank you- when I became a general Forman and up everybody started understand me from a half a word..well I have engineering background but before- they couldn’t...what the heck that guy saying
Sorry went off topic

Last edited by sailor; 07-01-2021 at 09:44 PM.
Old 07-01-2021, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Unfortunately I am not a comrade- I am Ukrainian, who helps with money and equipment Ukrainian forces to fight Russian poisonous invasion to Europe
I don’t care if you are a Ukrainian or Chukchi - I’m not a friend of Putin either!
Old 07-01-2021, 11:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgb View Post
i don’t care if you are a ukrainian or chukchi - i’m not a friend of putin either!
Спасибо, дорогой, КГБ!
Слава Украине!
Героям- Слава!
Old 07-01-2021, 11:46 PM

It was 38 outside today.
I called 29 in my house a win.