Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 10-04-2016, 12:42 PM

Default My Spypoint Account

Just wondering if anyone else is having difficulty with their cellular camera's. I have a mini live 4G and had it replaced once because it was freezing. The replacement has been better but it froze up once too. That means driving out 2 hours and re-booting it.

Now when I go into the camera and want to change it to time lapse the website doesn't allow me to save the changes. Also, it will always show you what your camera is set on ie. video, photo or time lapse, but it doesn't show the values from the camera.

Waiting for support to contact me back...called last Friday, yesterday and am on hold right now.
Old 10-04-2016, 12:46 PM

Make sure you are speaking with the support out east at GG telecom. If you cant get issues resolved with them they are usually good at sending out a new cam.
Old 10-04-2016, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcward View Post
Just wondering if anyone else is having difficulty with their cellular camera's. I have a mini live 4G and had it replaced once because it was freezing. The replacement has been better but it froze up once too. That means driving out 2 hours and re-booting it.

Now when I go into the camera and want to change it to time lapse the website doesn't allow me to save the changes. Also, it will always show you what your camera is set on ie. video, photo or time lapse, but it doesn't show the values from the camera.

Waiting for support to contact me back...called last Friday, yesterday and am on hold right now.
Just got off the phone with Pierre and he has reset the camera for next syncronization. I guess it uploaded incorrect last time (probably because I unplugged it to move the camera and wasn't aware that it was sending). It should be good after tomorrow.
Old 10-04-2016, 05:33 PM

I had mine shut down about 10 days ago (also a mini livr 4g). Was sending pictures fine for almost 3 weeks when it suddenly stopped. Spy point customer service has been in email contact with me trying to reboot it. Nothing has worked. Apparently there is an update for thr firmware that I never knew anything about and the only way to upload it and get it back fired up is to drive 5+ hours to the camera. Great
Old 10-04-2016, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebuckshow View Post
I had mine shut down about 10 days ago (also a mini livr 4g). Was sending pictures fine for almost 3 weeks when it suddenly stopped. Spy point customer service has been in email contact with me trying to reboot it. Nothing has worked. Apparently there is an update for thr firmware that I never knew anything about and the only way to upload it and get it back fired up is to drive 5+ hours to the camera. Great
Technology is great, but it also sucks! I feel your pain.
Old 10-04-2016, 10:00 PM

Firmware updates are a must with cameras. When setting number of photos on the 10 second mode do not select more then 3 photos it back logs the camera and the photos will not transmit and your camera will not work. Patrick is the goto guy for these cameras at spypoint.