Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fly-Fishing Discussion

Old 01-02-2015, 01:17 PM

Was hoping for the peak rotary vise, however, I received a new pair of tying scissors and Airflo ridge tactical floating line. Hoping the airflo line doesn't crack like Rio Gold.
Old 01-02-2015, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JReed View Post
..... Hoping the airflo line doesn't crack like Rio Gold.
No worries bud/no comparison.Airflo lines are bulletproof,gauranteed it will last you minimum 5x longer then any Rio product.Polyurethane lines(exclusive to Airflo afaik?)are simply superior to PVC lines(offered by EVERYBODY else)in every way,shape,and form.They float higher,lift easier,shoot slicker,resist contamination better,last longer...period.
Did I mention....I like AirFlo,lol.
Old 01-02-2015, 01:54 PM
Banned

Kinda/sorta Christmas gift from me to me,being as I've been waiting for response on pending gun deal for over a week that I assume fell thru...??
Anyhow,impulse buy,yet another reel that I don't really need but had to have,lol....no doubt it will be put to good use with 2 spare spools et all,probly bounce it back and forth between a cpl Spey and SH rods....this is likely the most pristine condition that it will ever be seen again,I don't collect shelf Queens,I use'em.
ca.late 1970s Marquis#10

Old 01-02-2015, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinr View Post
No worries bud/no comparison.Airflo lines are bulletproof,gauranteed it will last you minimum 5x longer then any Rio product.Polyurethane lines(exclusive to Airflo afaik?)are simply superior to PVC lines(offered by EVERYBODY else)in every way,shape,and form.They float higher,lift easier,shoot slicker,resist contamination better,last longer...period.
Did I mention....I like AirFlo,lol.
I've heard great things about Airflo, glad I get to try it out! Those are some nice xmas presents you bought yourself there