Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-28-2015, 09:01 AM

Default Climate Change Hoax Exposed?

I have to be honest, I have limited research done but what he says does seem to make sense. When ever a hear a news report about a day being the hottest in 100years...or coldest, or wettest.... I think to myself then nothing is really changing....it was this hot or cold before.

What do you guys think? I know the video is a bit long but you get the gest in the first few minutes.

http://youtu.be/iEPW_P7GVB8
Old 11-28-2015, 09:44 AM

The man made climate change is just propaganda using fear so some people can get rich.
Old 11-28-2015, 10:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcbride View Post
The man made climate change is just propaganda using fear so some people can get rich.
Ha ha ha seriously

Unlike climate change denial which is just propaganda so that the same old companies can stay rich - been following the news on Exxon much?
Old 11-28-2015, 10:35 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjd View Post
Ha ha ha seriously

Unlike climate change denial which is just propaganda so that the same old companies can stay rich - been following the news on Exxon much?
So how did the climate change before man came along?

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 11-28-2015, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
So how did the climate change before man came along?
It's not a matter of the climate having been stable before people, it's a matter that we are influencing the direction and rate of change.
Old 11-28-2015, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Noel View Post
It's not a matter of the climate having been stable before people, it's a matter that we are influencing the direction and rate of change.
Never fear, for when we go too far mother nature will bitch slap us back down. If we pollute too much we die....our water will be poison...our air will be unbreathable...all wild animals and fish will be gone..the trees and grass will all die.....we will starve to death and the re-generation will begin again.
Old 11-28-2015, 12:54 PM

Quote:
As that old video pointed out...there is not one basis in fact to worry this warming trend since the last ice age is anything but normal. The only thing making someone think it is not is blaming everything bad on mankind. Snow, rain, drought, flood, hurricane, heat wave, cold wave, tornadoes, and so on.

As or climate being stable...that is a total myth. Climate has been anything but stable. The dirty thirties was not global warming. The pending ice age scare of the 1970's was not global warming. Then there is the medieval warming period 950-1250 and the last ice age 1300 to 1850.

Midieval warming period study

The total lack of support for research trying to disprove all the what if studies...that is sad.

I challenge you to bring to the forum 5 studies that make you strongly believe that mankind's use of fossil fuels is causing dangerous global warming.

I am serious.

I will read the entire 5 studies and we can chat on it.

As a past university trained science grad...I am still looking. I have not found 1 yet.

Don't believe anything that you read on the internet or see on TV. Go to the actual study.

Cheers

SDF
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin

Last edited by Sundancefisher; 11-28-2015 at 01:00 PM.
Old 11-28-2015, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Even if all that's true, the population bomb is exploding faster than we could reverse it, if that were possible. If you can't cap the population, you're just spitting in the wind. India has a population of 1.3 BILLION and refuses to cap it's emissions. You actually think the measly 30 MILLION in Canada are going to make a difference, even allowing for our more advanced and I emphasize advanced lifestyle are going to make a difference ?

Grizz
Old 12-11-2015, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Yep. Those Viking ships released a lot of CO2 to cause the middle age warming period. And the dinosaurs liked it snowy.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:37 PM

Quote:
When we pee in the ocean we also influence the level and during the right time of the day you can convince yourself that you influence the rate of the tide too.
And I am not saying climate change isn't happening. All I am saying that with limited data and simplified models current hysteria is a form of a religion used by some.
It's just how it works. Ever wondered why fracturing all of a sudden became so evil and so important for environmentalists? Fracturing was first done in 1940's was done on millions of wells since that time, but only recently it became something they can really milk, thus an instant concern and all of the publicity.
Old 12-09-2015, 12:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Uh ok, if you say so.
Old 12-09-2015, 05:58 AM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhu22 View Post
Uh ok, if you say so.
Google Al Gore...then we'll talk.....
Old 12-11-2015, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Gotta keep the lemmings scared of something
Old 11-28-2015, 09:45 AM

Unfortunatley, the agendaist's have hit upon popular thread of human self importance. Climate change has always happened. And will continue to do so, with or without us.
Old 11-28-2015, 10:06 AM
Gone Hunting

This scam is progressing at the speed of money.

What started as man made Global Warming has progressed to "Climate Change" to this week's man made "World Pollution."

As the conference gets moving the rhetoric has changed from warming to pollution. Spin at it's finest.

People shivering in the dark nay be hard pressed to believe it's their own dang fault and they need to pay money for absolution. But everyone knows humans are dirty and crap in their own beds. No one denies man produces pollution and is a problem that needs to dealt with. We can all get rid of our guilt by writing a cheque.

Easier sell than Ice ages, and Global warmings.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 11-28-2015, 10:09 AM

There's a theory that says you constantly have to keep people in fear of something to control them. Once we get past the Climate change issue, they'll find something else. Draw your own conclusion.

Grizz
Old 11-28-2015, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RescueDiver View Post
I have to be honest, I have limited research done but what he says does seem to make sense. When ever a hear a news report about a day being the hottest in 100years...or coldest, or wettest.... I think to myself then nothing is really changing....it was this hot or cold before.
What do you guys think? I know the video is a bit long but you get the gest in the first few minutes.http://youtu.be/iEPW_P7GVB8
Youve done little research, and you want to compare views with a bunch of biased, self interested rednecks. Sounds like a good way to get to the truth of the matter!
Old 11-28-2015, 01:58 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Youve done little research, and you want to compare views with a bunch of biased, self interested rednecks. Sounds like a good way to get to the truth of the matter!
So...he should only listen to someone really smart ....like you?
Old 11-28-2015, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hal53 View Post
So...he should only listen to someone really smart ....like you?
Of course, we've been told the science is settled! No arguments to the contrary shall be tolerated!
Old 12-08-2015, 07:44 AM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Here are few 'rednecks' to listen to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miIE...kdxR4EZVk1y3QA

Dr Tim Ball
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owm2...kdxR4EZVk1y3QA

Patrick Moore co-founder of Greenpeace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0Z5...kdxR4EZVk1y3QA

Prof Valentina Zharkova
Department of Mathematics and Information Sciences
Northumbria University
http://www.ras.org.uk/news-and-press...-double-dynamo

But "True Believers" probably will need something they would be able to comprehend. OK, here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Qmk...k1y3QA&index=7

Last edited by V_1; 12-08-2015 at 08:00 AM.
Old 11-28-2015, 01:50 PM

Climate is always changing, like ice age, dinosaur time. The living things can and will adopt to the change. There is nothing to worry about.
Old 12-12-2015, 07:33 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.
Default Broken ice flows

Ice flows just broke in the surrounding area of Calgary leaving caribou stranded and now people are pummelling them with timbits.

Dam global warming.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...