Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 04-21-2024, 08:14 PM

Default Hunting Access Presentation

The Okotoks Fish and Game Association will be hosting Representatives from the Rangeland Stewardship and Land Use Policy Branch of the Alberta Government on May 8 at the Crystal Shores Beach house at 403 Milligan Drive. Doors open at 6:30pm, meeting starting at 7:00pm.

They will be giving their perspectives on leaseholders rights, recreational users responsibilities and the process to resolve conflicts. This is an opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback direct to government officials in person, without risk. Show up, listen, ask questions and provide feedback with your own experience, positive or negative.

The Government officials are travelling a great distance so they are hoping for a good turn out.
Old 04-22-2024, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevormcfar View Post
The Okotoks Fish and Game Association will be hosting Representatives from the Rangeland Stewardship and Land Use Policy Branch of the Alberta Government on May 8 at the Crystal Shores Beach house at 403 Milligan Drive. Doors open at 6:30pm, meeting starting at 7:00pm.

They will be giving their perspectives on leaseholders rights, recreational users responsibilities and the process to resolve conflicts. This is an opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback direct to government officials in person, without risk. Show up, listen, ask questions and provide feedback with your own experience, positive or negative.

The Government officials are travelling a great distance so they are hoping for a good turn out.
If I’m around I will surely attend
Old 04-27-2024, 11:22 PM

Presentation by the government has been postponed. I will post once it’s been rescheduled. Interesting to know when that might be.
Old 04-29-2024, 09:30 PM

Default Presentation Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevormcfar View Post
Presentation by the government has been postponed. I will post once it’s been rescheduled. Interesting to know when that might be.
Is there a website to check the dates or stay in the loop for this sort of thing?

Thanks,
Lusk