Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 09-18-2002, 05:06 PM
I know what you have

Default I know what you have

So...here we are again.
I recieved a letter in the mail. Knowing the look of the envolope I knew it was our good friends at the firearms confiscation, oops I mean registration office.
The problem starts with the fact that the letter was addressed to someone with a different name than from who actually lives at the address it was addressed to.
So naturally I open it, after all if this fella is said to be living at my address, I want to know wht's up.
I now know that this fella has had previouslly registered restricted and or prohibited firearms and has not yet re registerd under the new system.
That's great, I wonder who will know of my firearms and their serial #s once they are enterd into the system. What a great data base for the criminal element.
Has anyone else expierienced this.
How do you know someone does'nt know that you have a Pistol or revolver? How do you know someone is'nt watching your house right now? Waiting for the opportune time. Do we really believe that having this system in place is going to make our private property more secure?
All this and it's only Wednesday.
Old 10-08-2002, 10:43 PM
winged1

Default what I got

They may have an opportunity to know what I got, but then I'll have an opportunity to show them how I use it.