Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Guns & Ammo Discussion

Old 12-30-2002, 12:48 PM
Gun law rally in ottawa

Default Gun law rally in ottawa

I just read in the paper of a rally in ottawa in protest to the boondogle gun law.I am like most joe's and cant afford to fly to ottawa, so I do what I can from here,If lufa or any one of the many groups fighting for our rights had a rally here, I and all my hunting friends would surely attend.I would make dam sure I called all I know who hunt to show up and be heard and seen.We could easily have a national rally, just have one in every province at the same time & day.I would drive to a middle point in my province to show my support.If every province had a big group opposed, the feds they would at least see the # of votes that were gathered.Votes are what make the feds take notice!!!!! We are a big group of sportsmen & women and we are coast to coast with the same problem affecting us equally.If we ever got off our butts and truly let our numbers and voices be heard, ottawa would never try anthing like this again.It would also quiet down the AR'S and the advancment they are making on our pastimes & recreational activities