Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 05-22-2017, 12:12 PM

Cool Lame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
How did they get Obama to pose for them?
That's ^ all you got?!

Old 05-22-2017, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
I think that when you look in the mirror you see 338
Wrong I see the 338 when I look in my rifle safe.
Old 05-22-2017, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
How did they get Obama to pose for them?
That's 338. He sometimes works as a butt double for the political right. He hates the dems and the left so much....well its a tough job but someone got to do it. It's his business that he built of and made recession proof. There is always good money for someone who is willing to provide this service. He can only remove his head by farting.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
That's 338. He sometimes works as a butt double for the political right. He hates the dems and the left so much....well its a tough job but someone got to do it. It's his business that he built of and made recession proof. There is always good money for someone who is willing to provide this service. He can only remove his head by farting.
Rofl.

made in Alberta__ born n raised.

FS-Tinfool hats by the roll.
Old 05-22-2017, 08:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntsfurfish View Post
Rofl.
I wonder if the parents of the children that were just slaughtered in Manchester only trying to watch a soccer game in peace are Rofl?
Old 05-22-2017, 08:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 338 Rules View Post
I wonder if the parents of the children that were just slaughtered in Manchester only trying to watch a soccer game in peace are Rofl?
Liberal policy's are like prescription drugs.
They never address the root of the problem ,only give temporary relief , become addictive and eventually will kill you.
Old 05-23-2017, 12:06 AM

Quote:

Not sure why they would Mr President.

Rofl. Just read it again.

made in Alberta__ born n raised.

FS-Tinfool hats by the roll.

Last edited by huntsfurfish; 05-23-2017 at 12:12 AM.
Old 05-23-2017, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Soccer game?
It was a concert.

Cat
Old 05-23-2017, 05:53 PM

There are many reasons to dislike Trump, IMO he's a clown and completely unfit for the presidency (I'm American), but that spiegel editorial contains a lot of ignorance and a clear enough call for assassination. It's shameful. The Europeans show they understand the US and US politics as much as Trump understands Europe. Both sides are real fools. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

To EZM or whoever it was who said you wonder if any good might come of Trump. I had the same hope, that despite his clown-ish approach maybe he'd do something good/different as an outside. Alas I feel he's just another brand of corruption. Just as bad as the usual politicians but in his own very unique and different way. Overall I think he'll do some good and some harm. Not nearly the end of the world his haters claim, and not save the US like his lovers claim. With the odd possibility of some real smart middlemen getting in there and doing some good.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:37 AM
Banned

Default Trump can't be trusted with state secrets

What kind of clown that sits in the Oval Office tells state secrets to whoever will listen???

First he brags to the Russians, and then tells Duarte where US nuclear subs are. What a buffoon.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0ec129d313083
Old 05-24-2017, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alta270 View Post
What kind of clown that sits in the Oval Office tells state secrets to whoever will listen???

First he brags to the Russians, and then tells Duarte where US nuclear subs are. What a buffoon.

I am sure stringer 338 will declare this a stroke of genius on the part of Trump or another case crying liberal fake news.

BTW good fat joke that the Pope Francis made
Old 05-24-2017, 10:01 AM

Quote:

You guy's and the left media are funny. This is the same as North Korea bragging about missiles. All just a show of force on both sides.
Old 05-24-2017, 10:16 AM

I feel that we in the west are so used to useless leaders that either do absolutely nothing and/or spin what they do do so much as to make it unrecognizable that when we get a leader who acts and speaks his truth as he sees it we simply do not know how to react.
Old 05-24-2017, 10:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcbride View Post
You guy's and the left media are funny. This is the same as North Korea bragging about missiles. All just a show of force on both sides.
The problem is it's coming from the same guy that said he didn't want to let the world know where or what the US was doing militarily. He wanted to have the element of surprise at his disposal. But we all know he forgot he said that a long time ago, probably from being tired all the time.

Twitter example HERE
Old 05-24-2017, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedy1 View Post
The problem is it's coming from the same guy that said he didn't want to let the world know where or what the US was doing militarily. He wanted to have the element of surprise at his disposal. But we all know he forgot he said that a long time ago, probably from being tired all the time.
True, but isn't it good to change stances when things change?

I just find it childish how the left wing media and Trump haters will scream bloody murder if Trump says anything and then changes his mind. Reminds me of school yard problems.
Old 05-24-2017, 10:31 AM

. Repost sorry
Old 05-24-2017, 10:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Not sure what you mean by "you guys" and lumping "us" with any particular political philosophy.

What Trump is doing by being so careless is endangering the free world.
Old 05-24-2017, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
True, but isn't it good to change stances when things change?

I just find it childish how the left wing media and Trump haters will scream bloody murder if Trump says anything and then changes his mind. Reminds me of school yard problems.
The guy is so unpredictable nobody in their right mind would believe him anyways. Remember last time he said where the armada was going?
Old 05-24-2017, 11:02 AM

I'm sure we all find Trump "A little off" however, I think it is good of his approach to get rid of "The Garbage" so to speak! If he has an impact on terrorism by getting rid of a few immigrants,great.He also isnt going to be caught embezelling money!!He's filthy rich all ready! Now given the election choices, would you pick the thief or would you pick the person who is trying to deal with the times although be it a little pompous!! Gotta say !! I think a lot less of our leader than I do of theirs!
Old 05-24-2017, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Not sure what you mean by "you guys" and lumping "us" with any particular political philosophy.

What Trump is doing by being so careless is endangering the free world.
Says who, a bunch of whining Liberals?
Old 05-24-2017, 11:28 AM

If the fact that every single day since he took office we hear of yet another stupid blunder by Trump doesn't prove the point he is over his far over head ..... I don't know what else to say.

How hard must it be, as a blind sheep to follow, to tirelessly defend and to make excuses for his actions day after day after day.

And just when you thought there simply can't be anything more ridiculous or obviously wrong ....... the next day brings yet another epic face palm.

Come on folks - this isn't rocket science.

The world is laughing and crying here at the same time.

Even if I hit my three legged, half brained dog every day with a stick, eventually that dog would figure it out and would just leave.

How many times (and how many things) is it going to take for his followers to realize they have been duped.

Ring the bell, quietly get off the bus, you will be sitting alone on it pretty darn soon.
Old 05-24-2017, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
If the fact that every single day since he took office we hear of yet another stupid blunder by Trump doesn't prove the point he is over his far over head ..... I don't know what else to say.

How hard must it be, as a blind sheep to follow, to tirelessly defend and to make excuses for his actions day after day after day.

And just when you thought there simply can't be anything more ridiculous or obviously wrong ....... the next day brings yet another epic face palm.

Even if I hit my three legged, half brained dog every day with a stick, eventually that dog would figure it out and would just leave.

How many times (and how many things) is it going to take for his followers to realize they have been duped.

Ring the bell, quietly get off the bus, you will be sitting alone on it pretty darn soon.
I wouldn't say I am a Trump supporter, but I pick him over Hilary. I just get a kick out of the left wing media blowing up every little thing he says and the sheep blindly lapping it up fearing the end of the world. The sky isn't falling and to be totally honest I would prefer little blunders compared to the campaign rhetoric with no substance that comes from our leader.
Old 05-24-2017, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Says who, a bunch of whining Liberals?
You mean a bunch of whining liberals like the Heritage Foundation? Senator John McCain? Former Republican National Security team members?

Time to change the narrative and understand that Trump is endangering us all.

http://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2017...can-do/134967/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ussian-threat/

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/09/u...ald-trump.html

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ter-trump.html
Old 05-24-2017, 11:45 AM
Banned

Even the Pope makes jokes about him.
Now that really carries a lot of weight!
Old 05-24-2017, 11:58 AM

Quote:
I wouldn't say I am a Trump supporter, but I pick him over Hilary. I just get a kick out of the left wing media blowing up every little thing he says and the sheep blindly lapping it up fearing the end of the world. The sky isn't falling and to be totally honest I would prefer little blunders compared to the campaign rhetoric with no substance that comes from our leader.
I hear you .... but some these are very real and serious issues and not little blunders.

Yeah the liberal rags and media make mountains out of mole hills, no doubt, but this is something much worse.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:

You talking about Trump or Trudeau???

Wipe your tears.....you're going to be Ok.

Looper
Old 05-24-2017, 12:05 PM

Quote:
I hear you .... but some these are very real and serious issues and not little blunders.

Yeah the liberal rags and media make mountains out of mole hills, no doubt, but this is something much worse.
I suppose we will have to wait and see what these blunders become.
Old 05-24-2017, 12:06 PM
Banned

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looper View Post
You talking about Trump or Trudeau???

Wipe your tears.....you're going to be Ok.

Looper
Highlighted
Old 05-24-2017, 01:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by denied access View Post
I feel that we in the west are so used to useless leaders that either do absolutely nothing and/or spin what they do do so much as to make it unrecognizable that when we get a leader who acts and speaks his truth as he sees it we simply do not know how to react.
Trump is dangerously unstable. He does not realise the enormity of his job.
He is NOT a reality show host ... he is the leader of the free world.

All of his people are scared, ****ed off and don`t know how to fix this.
He is the worst thing that ever happened. Just wait for it.
All you hard azz right wingers say that anybody against Trump is a lefty . B.S. We are just amazed and shocked at the stupid people that support such an incredibly stupid man.
You would think that in the "Information Age" people would be less gullible.
But that`s the thing about the masses. Never fails to amaze me how stupid the Sheeple are. This can`t last too much longer
Old 05-24-2017, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherpeak View Post
Trump is dangerously unstable. He does not realise the enormity of his job.
He is NOT a reality show host ... he is the leader of the free world.

All of his people are scared, ****ed off and don`t know how to fix this.
He is the worst thing that ever happened. Just wait for it.
All you hard azz right wingers say that anybody against Trump is a lefty . B.S. We are just amazed and shocked at the stupid people that support such an incredibly stupid man.
You would think that in the "Information Age" people would be less gullible.
But that`s the thing about the masses. Never fails to amaze me how stupid the Sheeple are. This can`t last too much longer
Trump is stupid is he?

Whats your net worth?

Thats what I thought.

Looper