Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-27-2023, 12:04 AM

Ok, ok, here's the real one.
You can see the moment of realization at about the 0:12 mark.
This man is smart enough to catch that doozy on the fly. No way he prepped that speech, or invited him.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LbuWNyyo7qI
Old 09-27-2023, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBintheNorth View Post
Ok, ok, here's the real one.
You can see the moment of realization at about the 0:12 mark.
This man is smart enough to catch that doozy on the fly. No way he prepped that speech, or invited him.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LbuWNyyo7qI
Who then? Someone had to invite him. Regardless looks good on the Turd and his ilk. This country is a dumpster fire with this incompetent moron at the helm. He is a laughing stock on the world stage. A once respected country now looks like a bunch of fools.
Old 09-27-2023, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI 6.5 View Post
Who then? Someone had to invite him. Regardless looks good on the Turd and his ilk. This country is a dumpster fire with this incompetent moron at the helm. He is a laughing stock on the world stage. A once respected country now looks like a bunch of fools.
The best thing about this besides his tanking in Canada, is that he is and has tanked on the world stage as well. His chances of getting his coveted UN appointment is falling fast!

BW
Old 09-27-2023, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI 6.5 View Post
I did take a lot of fools to elect and re elect that moron.
Old 09-27-2023, 11:22 AM

Trudeau is in a race to the bottom, and being the gutless coward that he is, won't even show-up for work and face the music. Like he's plugging his ears and saying "la la la la" like a 3 year old.

We know he's a lying snake, how may f-ups will it take before Liberal voters wake up from from their 8 year slumber? Some are already.
Old 09-27-2023, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhogger View Post
Trudeau is in a race to the bottom, and being the gutless coward that he is, won't even show-up for work and face the music. Like he's plugging his ears and saying "la la la la" like a 3 year old.

We know he's a lying snake, how may f-ups will it take before Liberal voters wake up from from their 8 year slumber? Some are already.
What drives me nuts, is he alway apologizes on behalf of all Canadians, never himself or his liberal party of misfits. Does he not understand that is wasn't all Canadians who invited this nazi to the HOC!

BW
Old 09-27-2023, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman View Post
What drives me nuts, is he alway apologizes on behalf of all Canadians, never himself or his liberal party of misfits. Does he not understand that is wasn't all Canadians who invited this nazi to the HOC!

BW
Right ? I'm not sorry for anything , and he doesn't speak for me .
Old 09-27-2023, 02:20 PM

Who invited him, look at all the obvious hints that he has left through the years. The Turd invited him and his love and admiration for the Nazis is absolutely disgusting. The sooner he leaves the better off all Canadians will be.
Do not be fooled by the propaganda the Liberal spin doctors put out, we are the laughing stock of the world with this clown at the helm.
Old 09-27-2023, 02:25 PM

Trudeau always apologizes. Always says "on behalf of Canadians"

Never takes the blame.

Absolute useless scumbag.

A 13 year old Canadian could have googled that old bastard and found out he was a Nazi......
Old 09-27-2023, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by britman101 View Post
Do not be fooled by the propaganda the Liberal spin doctors put out, we are the laughing stock of the world with this clown at the helm.

You got that right. I’m probably a little more sensitive to information about Canada because of my passport but my god the international media has been ripping Canada apart.
Old 09-27-2023, 03:39 PM

It’s a very odd thing to happen. It seems that it was done on purpose by someone. I think jt did it.
Old 09-27-2023, 06:58 PM

The 12th SS Division under Kurt Meyer executed Canadian POWs in northern France in 1944.

As Poilievre said, this is the biggest embarrassment in Canadian political history.

Call people in the trucker convoy "Nazis" for engaging in peaceful protest, then invite an actual Nazi into parliament and give him a standing ovation.

LMAO.
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." - H.L. Mencken
Old 09-27-2023, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIceTitan View Post
The 12th SS Division under Kurt Meyer executed Canadian POWs in northern France in 1944.

As Poilievre said, this is the biggest embarrassment in Canadian political history.

Call people in the trucker convoy "Nazis" for engaging in peaceful protest, then invite an actual Nazi into parliament and give him a standing ovation.

LMAO.
"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." - H.L. Mencken
I thought this guy was 14th div waffen SS. Same difference in the end.

Pierre and his whole side share in the embarrassment for blindly participating in the clapping seal circus.
Old 09-27-2023, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrow397 View Post
I thought this guy was 14th div waffen SS. Same difference in the end.

Pierre and his whole side share in the embarrassment for blindly participating in the clapping seal circus.
14th SS was composed of Ukrainian volunteers; the 12th SS "Hitler Youth" massacred Canadian POWs in France.

Point being, Hunka took an oath to Hitler, chose to fight for the most zealously Nazi branch of the German armed forces (Waffen-SS), and very likely engaged in utterly repugnant war crimes somewhere in Central/Eastern Europe.

Totally fitting for a "post-national" state, I guess.
Old 09-27-2023, 07:33 PM

The turd continues to look like a turd......did I say turd.😁
Old 09-27-2023, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff;4663765[B
]Trudeau always apologizes. Always says "on behalf of Canadians"[/B]

Never takes the blame.

Absolute useless scumbag.

A 13 year old Canadian could have googled that old bastard and found out he was a Nazi......
That...

Having said that, and I am not sure how, but voters have to understand this!

The message has to be strong.

I am a "Canadian", and the "behalf" BS on all Canadians don't wash with me...

So pathetic...
Old 09-27-2023, 08:40 PM

Quote:
14th SS was composed of Ukrainian volunteers; the 12th SS "Hitler Youth" massacred Canadian POWs in France.

Point being, Hunka took an oath to Hitler, chose to fight for the most zealously Nazi branch of the German armed forces (Waffen-SS), and very likely engaged in utterly repugnant war crimes somewhere in Central/Eastern Europe.

Totally fitting for a "post-national" state, I guess.
Poland wants him back. I’m sure they aren’t too tickled about his history.
Old 09-27-2023, 08:47 PM

The whole world is talking about this. Honestly, how could something like this happen??? I cannot believe someone didn’t connect the dots. I would like to know who promoted this guy in the first place to the government??
Old 09-27-2023, 09:49 PM

Connecting the dots .... (allegedly).... WEF run by Schwab (former?? you fill in the blank) Christena's family questionable past, some former German/Ukrainian shady ties?. (PET) JT's father road a bike through the streets of Ottawa dress as a German soldier and had close ties to Cuba and China. JT himself dressed up as a SS Officer for "Halloween" also had close ties to Cuba and China. And a "basic respect for the Chinese dictatorship which can turn it's economy around on a dime" (allegedly)

The dots are there, you just need to think about it a bit!
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 09-28-2023, 06:06 AM

Quote:

LMAO.
Didn’t ole PP stand and clap? Where is the accountability there? The whole thing that day was an embarrassing mess. Everyone in that room ought to apologize and resign.
Old 09-28-2023, 06:33 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder76 View Post
Didn’t ole PP stand and clap? Where is the accountability there? The whole thing that day was an embarrassing mess. Everyone in that room ought to apologize and resign.
They don't pay attention, just listen to the mumble jumble and ohhh hey we are clapping, Stand, clap, sit and blah blah blah continues.....just another day but this one was a screw up!

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 09-28-2023, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Most in that room were not responsible for vetting guests. Most in that room assumed that that process was completed competently. Should Zelenskyy also resign?
Old 09-28-2023, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
They don't pay attention, just listen to the mumble jumble and ohhh hey we are clapping, Stand, clap, sit and blah blah blah continues.....just another day but this one was a screw up!
Excuse me? Are you saying that not one, not one of those member’s of parliament realized that the Russians fought the Nazis in WW II? Were we too busy parading corruption through the halls of the commons to realize this?
Old 09-28-2023, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakogreywolf View Post
Most in that room were not responsible for vetting guests. Most in that room assumed that that process was completed competently. Should Zelenskyy also resign?
He’s the one fooling everyone!
Old 09-28-2023, 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman1978 View Post
The whole world is talking about this. Honestly, how could something like this happen??? I cannot believe someone didn’t connect the dots. I would like to know who promoted this guy in the first place to the government??
Everyone is somehow enamoured with this zelensky road show. Like this is some sort of movie tour. That’s how. The entire thing stinks to high heaven.
Old 09-28-2023, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigwoodsman View Post

BW
Karina Gould, the liberal house leader said on the national news last night that Trudeau apologized on behalf of all Canadians. They just don’t get it
Old 09-28-2023, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Excuse me? Are you saying that not one, not one of those member’s of parliament realized that the Russians fought the Nazis in WW II? Were we too busy parading corruption through the halls of the commons to realize this?
Oh some may have but didn’t see it as you and I would have....all I was saying is that many just go through the motions in a haze not really paying attention until it Is their turn to have a say etc.....

Old 09-28-2023, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgl1948 View Post
Karina Gould, the liberal house leader said on the national news last night that Trudeau apologized on behalf of all Canadians. They just don’t get it
This clown does not speak for me or the majority.....should just say us libs are sorry but wait until my next f up

Old 09-28-2023, 07:01 AM

Quote:
Oh some may have but didn’t see it as you and I would have....all I was saying is that many just go through the motions in a haze not really paying attention until it Is their turn to have a say etc.....
Many? How about ALL of them. This isn’t a Lions club meeting. These are the elected leaders of our country doing what they do best. Bowing themselves to popular opinion. They are a disgrace.
Old 09-28-2023, 07:10 AM

Quote:
The nazis started a world war, committed all kinds of atrocities, and tried to wipe out an entire religion, murdering millions of people in the process, how else should people see it? Sure ,some people were too clueless to realize that he was a nazi, but some must have figured it out, yet they went along with the speaker, standing and applauding. Nobody with the least bit of integrity, would have gone along and stood and applauded, knowing that they were applauding someone that fought for the nazis.