Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 03-03-2021, 05:24 AM

Default Pse mini burner

So my brother in law bought my son a pse mini burner last year. My son is left eye dominant as I am as well. I shoot bow with my right eye and rifle shotgun with my left. I figured we could possibly train his right eye as well but i believe its dominance is much stronger than I figure. Only way I can make it work is have him wear an eye patch. Anyways..... anyone out there know where i can find one of the mini burners in left hand?? Thanks in advance.
Old 03-03-2021, 07:34 AM

I’m strongly left handed, but strongly right eye dominant. I shoot everything left handed.

I close my right eye while drawing till I acquire my target and then I open it and aim/shoot with both eyes open.

This allows my left eye sight picture to remain the dominant side for the shot, because I am looking through a peep to the sight to the target.

LC
Old 03-03-2021, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
I’m strongly left handed, but strongly right eye dominant. I shoot everything left handed.

I close my right eye while drawing till I acquire my target and then I open it and aim/shoot with both eyes open.

This allows my left eye sight picture to remain the dominant side for the shot, because I am looking through a peep to the sight to the target.

LC
I'm the same way regarding my right eye and left handed. I actually was told to write with my right hand as a kid though.

I started shooting guns all left handed because that felt right but trained my body to shoot right handed rifle then on my bow when I started bow hunting. Still working on the shotgun... I'm having a hard time with the swinging motion right handed
Old 03-03-2021, 03:18 PM

Jim Bows Calgary has one LH MINI Burner, $249 on sale because missing arrows. Just saw it.

LC
Old 03-04-2021, 10:06 AM

Thanks man