Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-15-2021, 09:49 PM

Default Navy spots pyramid-shaped UFOs on video, Pentagon confirms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OTaxiBE-TQ
Old 04-16-2021, 02:02 AM
Banned

Has anyone contacted Egypt to see if they are missing any pyramids?
Old 04-16-2021, 06:45 AM

Hopefully they probe a bunch of people. I'd love to have something other than covid to talk about.
Old 04-16-2021, 07:51 AM

U-F-O unidentified flying object means they don't know what it was

The Pentagon announced its official UAP Task Force on Aug. 4 of last year. Its mission is to “detect, analyze and catalogue UAPs that could potentially pose a threat to U.S. national security.”

In other words, their job is to identify the strange visitors that keep popping up during military training missions — be they visitors from Russia, China or another world altogether.

Obviously a government coverup for bigfoot delivering the covid virus in 2019 it's true I saw it on bitchute
Old 04-16-2021, 08:33 AM

I believe in UFOs. I’m in the .01% that doesn’t believe in all the probing though. I think that’s just wishful thinking.
Old 04-16-2021, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post

Grizz
Old 04-16-2021, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
Probably the descendants of Neferneferuaten Nefertiti coming back to check out our progress.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pyramids.jpg (29.0 KB, 86 views)

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell
Old 04-16-2021, 09:58 PM

The Sasquatch, UFO threads are a welcome change from all the constant rona and political stuff
Old 04-16-2021, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody j View Post
The Sasquatch, UFO threads are a welcome change from all the constant rona and political stuff
We are in the 21st century if I'm correct. The 21st, not the 12th or even the 16th. I think we can explore new things without the rotten tooth heretic accusing peasants pointing fingers in relative safety now with out being labeled consorting with the devil, succubi and heretics and yet one individual in my thread seems to channel those times and relishes it. Its sad, really. Seeing the spechial mind on display, that is. Then again, you're right, talk about power tools, 4X4s, yard work or other absolutely droll stuff is the only thing allowed like singing hymns in an empty church or going to a rotary club meeting with geriatric curmudgeons. 100+ years ago some people, leaving out names, would have done a Nelson Muntz to the Wright Brothers doing his trademark "Ha haaa" when they failed the first umpteen times. Oh, right, and how much later was the Concorde flying? And how about Nicolai Tesla? He lived in those times. You see the peasant mind cannot conceive of anything beyond what his 5 fingers can grasp or think beyond the mundane. Abstractions are beyond him. The fact I have to explain or write this is proof positive you can take the uneducated peasant out of medieval times but you can't take the medieval mind out of the post-modern peasant.
Old 04-16-2021, 11:22 PM

Default rotten tooth heretics & geriatric curmudgeons

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfmanAB View Post
We are in the 21st century if I'm correct. The 21st, not the 12th or even the 16th. I think we can explore new things without the rotten tooth heretic accusing peasants pointing fingers in relative safety now with out being labeled consorting with the devil, succubi and heretics and yet one individual in my thread seems to channel those times and relishes it. Its sad, really. Seeing the spechial mind on display, that is. Then again, you're right, talk about power tools, 4X4s, yard work or other absolutely droll stuff is the only thing allowed like singing hymns in an empty church or going to a rotary club meeting with geriatric curmudgeons. 100+ years ago some people, leaving out names, would have done a Nelson Muntz to the Wright Brothers doing his trademark "Ha haaa" when they failed the first umpteen times. Oh, right, and how much later was the Concorde flying? And how about Nicolai Tesla? He lived in those times. You see the peasant mind cannot conceive of anything beyond what his 5 fingers can grasp or think beyond the mundane. Abstractions are beyond him. The fact I have to explain or write this is proof positive you can take the uneducated peasant out of medieval times but you can't take the medieval mind out of the post-modern peasant.
You've described 99% of the forum members. I don't know if you're trying to insult or compliment us but I like your use of descriptors. Are you asking us for help?
Old 04-17-2021, 01:49 AM

I like any thread dealing with squatch, UFO’s, aliens, ghosts, paranormal, etc.
Some days general section is just basically 6:00 mainstream news...... blah.
Great thread wolfman.
Old 04-17-2021, 05:40 AM

Default The Hunt for Zero Point: Inside the Classified World of Antigravity Technology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCN_0O3tazc

I bought and read the fascinating book in the title descriptor. The Nazis were developing something which is why Hitler in his steroid induced convulsions was hoping it would produce results. Too little, too late. They were close, man. To something. The place this was developed was in the Harz mountains I believe and all scientists and definitely workers were eliminated when the project "closed down." Hans Kammler of special projects SS just "disappeared" and it wasn't through Operation Paperclip either although many claims to the contrary.
Old 04-17-2021, 06:36 AM

Default From the wierd or what files

Hitler and Himmler were infatuated with magic and the occult in 1938 Hitler acquired the spear of destiny This was the spear Longinus used to pierce the side of Jesus on the cross, Hitler went on his rampage across Europe believing whoever possessed the spear could not be conquered.

General Patton with the allied Forces under his command recovered the Spear of Destiny on approximately April 28, 1945 After he discovered the spear, the downfall of the Nazi’s began, a few weeks later Hitler committed suicide. After the fall of Germany Patton wanted to keep the spear as a war trophy however the war department insisted the spear be returned two weeks later Patton was killed in a jeep accident.
Old 04-17-2021, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat119 View Post
Hitler and Himmler were infatuated with magic and the occult in 1938 Hitler acquired the spear of destiny This was the spear Longinus used to pierce the side of Jesus on the cross, Hitler went on his rampage across Europe believing whoever possessed the spear could not be conquered.

General Patton with the allied Forces under his command recovered the Spear of Destiny on approximately April 28, 1945 After he discovered the spear, the downfall of the Nazi’s began, a few weeks later Hitler committed suicide. After the fall of Germany Patton wanted to keep the spear as a war trophy however the war department insisted the spear be returned two weeks later Patton was killed in a jeep accident.
You've been watching way too much Indiana Jones.

Grizz
Old 04-17-2021, 05:38 PM

Wolfman. Thanks for posting.
Real or not, who knows yet. Still interesting.
Old 04-17-2021, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolftrapper View Post
Wolfman. Thanks for posting.
Real or not, who knows yet. Still interesting.
Seriously, Nick Cook writes for Janes, the military industry research group in the UK. Get The Hunt for Zero Point. Your view on "how things work" will be stimulated. In 2021 its not a stretch anymore.
Old 04-17-2021, 06:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zTUspQlS8E