Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-17-2019, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeelmer View Post
The problem here was clearly stated in the court documents.
They lost their sence of privacy

The plaintiff was using the entire pond paddleing right by his house and skating right up to it.
That was the issue. They paid big cash to be secluded with a large pond without being able to see their nabours.
Then people moved in and were using the entire waterway right upto their house.
This ****ed them off and they built a fence.
That inturn ****ed off the nabours as they had thought they could buy their little piece of paradise on a "lake" only owning a fraction of it.
I see both sides. But there must have been a pile of crap go on before spending this kind of cash
Agree. Seems like there could have been an easy compromise where both can enjoy but not get in each others space.
Old 06-17-2019, 02:07 PM

That inturn ****ed off the nabours as they had thought they could buy their little piece of paradise on a "lake" only owning a fraction of it.
I see both sides. But there must have been a pile of crap go on before spending this kind of cash

There's the problem. Everyone wants their own little piece of paradise with no one else it. Then they get upset when it doesn't happen, just more First World sense of entitlement.

Grizz
Old 06-17-2019, 02:39 PM

Little piece of paradise 200m off the highway get to listen to traffic all day and night Doesn't even look like the creek exists anymore.

https://goo.gl/maps/uAeCwdvPNoA265fXA
Old 06-17-2019, 02:52 PM

this sounds just like when the city foke buy an acre of land beside a feed lot and next thing they do is start saying it smells bad you have to stop that smell its making my kids sick . just some loser try to get something for free I would drain the lake
Old 06-17-2019, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDK71 View Post
this sounds just like when the city foke buy an acre of land beside a feed lot and next thing they do is start saying it smells bad you have to stop that smell its making my kids sick......
YUP!

Same with Calgary office-type yuppies that want to buy and live on a acreage, and then snivel about the folks next door!