Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 12-23-2010, 08:42 AM

Default Truck on it's roof with a cargo trailer in the air.

Anyone else see that accident on the QE2 just south of Red Deer Yesterday?
Looks like somebody wasn't paying attention to the conditions.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:50 AM

No, but i know where it was. I am commuting to Innisfail daily right now and have gotten a bit of a slip every morning in that area. It is greasy right now.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:55 AM

ive pulled more car/trucks out of the ditch this year than last year. people just need to slow down and pay attention.

kevin RNP
Old 12-23-2010, 09:24 AM

Angry

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH i know where it was, i was stuck in the Northbound lanes with all the d.u.m.b.*A.$.ses that had to slow down and watch. Talk about make me angry with pedestrian drivers. Pulling Turnpikes with two loads of Aluminum empty tin cans up that slippery slope, with morons swerving back and forth riding each others bumpers, while i leave room for me to keep rolling and not stop ( or i wouldnt get started again) and then have cars fill up the space. It was backed up to Antler hill in the northbound lanes, and when i passed through it was just 3 cop cars sitting there, But i tell you ... something about traffic that has to slow down to look at the action instead of getting thier A.s.$'s rolling makes me want to put my cattle bumper to use. Ahhhh rant over, Off till next tuesday, work two and off for 4 more days....Just sitting at Home trying to get motivated to do something
Old 12-23-2010, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alberta Bigbore View Post
[b]with all the d.u.m.b.*A.$.ses that had to slow down and watch. , But i tell you ... something about traffic that has to slow down to look at the action instead of getting thier A.s.$'s rolling makes me want to put my cattle bumper to use.....
I hear you. Happens way too much......if its not in your way, get the F going or you will be next.....needs to be printed on their steering wheels.

This seems to be an increasing phenomena.......traffic backed up for miles from the city to Spruce Grove.....must be a accident blocking one lane.....45 minutes later.....no, the accident is on the other side of the 4 lane highway in the opposite ditch....what the hell is wrong with people......trying to get out of the city....yellowhead backup all the way to 12ave....took an hour just to get from there to the accident just outside the city.....what is it......a jacknifed semi in the opposite ditch no where near the lanes going out......again.....made me want to do some seal hunt activity on these idiots that just have no life that they must gawk at an accident.