Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Fishing Discussion

Old 04-25-2016, 12:06 PM
Banned

Default lost net, Spring Lake

I know it's a bit of a long shot... But...I left my EGO S2 slider net floating in the water after landing a 20+" bow at Spring lake yesterday morning, by the time I realized I had drifted quite aways and was unable to see it floating just under the surface in the chop and I must have looked for quite some time. I'd imagine it would end up near the beaver dam just west of launch...
Anyways...offering up a reward if it manages to make it back to me...PM me if found
Old 04-25-2016, 12:58 PM
Banned

I was planning a trip there this week. I'll keep my eyes open.
Old 04-25-2016, 01:13 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpTx0VDBKw
Old 04-25-2016, 03:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavYak View Post
OMG...... I would have wasted 4:51 of my life if I had watched that trash. Are you saying in your own way that the OP is a banned member come back with a new name? lol
Are we talking about the famous PPF?
Old 04-25-2016, 04:22 PM
Banned

Wow...guys, do you usually harass new/returning members this way???Stop with the Pms unless it's about my net...

I had a account @6 yrs ago and moved, moved back to AB this winter and couldn't remember my old account so I started a new one...is that not allowed??

Thanks for the heads up Waterninja appreciate it....
Old 04-25-2016, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by idaman View Post
Wow...guys, do you usually harass new/returning members this way???Stop with the Pms unless it's about my net...

I had a account @6 yrs ago and moved, moved back to AB this winter and couldn't remember my old account so I started a new one...is that not allowed??

Thanks for the heads up Waterninja appreciate it....
I only harass multiple time banned members that continuously create new accounts on here to attack and threaten other members. Guys like Northern Yaker, TroutSlam, dontreadonme, Kayak Curtis...

Oh wait those are all the same guy. A guy who I know has a ego net and was one of a handful of guys fishing at Spring yesterday(and I know the other guys that were there too...)...
Old 04-25-2016, 06:09 PM

ba bam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-25-2016, 09:00 PM

I'm going there this week too. I'll check near the Dam. Will let you know if i find.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
Old 04-26-2016, 05:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavYak View Post
I only harass multiple time banned members that continuously create new accounts on here to attack and threaten other members. Guys like Northern Yaker, TroutSlam, dontreadonme, Kayak Curtis...

Oh wait those are all the same guy. A guy who I know has a ego net and was one of a handful of guys fishing at Spring yesterday(and I know the other guys that were there too...)...
Apparently you don't know as much as you think, the EGO is likely th e most popular net out there right now almost everyone and there dog has one, you didn't know everyone out there, cause I don't know you...and the way your coming across on this forum, I don't want to....
Thanks... Trout_er