Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2010, 11:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoast View Post
that's funny because alot of my friends and my brother are drillers/pushs/consultants and have worked all over the world not bad for a bunch of dim bulbs hey?

Ah don't sweat it,, I was bleeding in this patch before you even knew it was here.. You can have it all a few years when I am done.. I am to the point I don't give a crap anymore
Old 11-20-2010, 11:15 PM
Banned

walleyes and lemmotlow ! i cant believe what ive read.....i thought i check this site out for advise and wisdom................but you guys want to make me puke! i hope other people reading this dont paint us proud CANADIENS in the same brush...............dont want to explain it to you but look how i wrote this !
Old 11-20-2010, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb356 View Post
walleyes and lemmotlow ! i cant believe what ive read.....i thought i check this site out for advise and wisdom................but you guys want to make me puke! i hope other people reading this dont paint us proud CANADIENS in the same brush...............dont want to explain it to you but look how i wrote this !

Have you read my signature ??? Myself and Canada have nothing to do with each other,, move back there anytime you want... You are speaking to an Albertan !!! and you will speak to me with respect thank you very much !!!
Old 11-20-2010, 11:45 PM

Default Newfies

If Alberta is your home, be proud and fly the Alberta flag along with your nfld flag (everyone should be proud of where they come from).
Old 11-20-2010, 11:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
You spelled Canadians wrong.
Old 11-20-2010, 11:55 PM

This SH$%T is just to funny
Old 11-20-2010, 11:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPBuzz View Post
If Alberta is your home, be proud and fly the Alberta flag along with your nfld flag (everyone should be proud of where they come from).
funny you should say that I have 3 flags in my yard 1 is the newfoundland flag,1 is the alberta flag and the one on top is the canada flag,my neighbours look at me funny but i don't care
Old 11-21-2010, 12:02 AM

I am laughing so hard I had to find a turbin to dry my eyes
Old 11-21-2010, 12:18 AM

Proud to be a fisherman,,,,,,,,Eastern by birth,,,,, Canadian by law,,,, Newfoundlander by the grace of god,,,,,,,,,,,,you mite think its goofy,, but the man on the moon hes a newfie ,,hes sailin of to glory away in is golden dory.....
Old 11-21-2010, 12:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by great white whaler View Post
Proud to be a fisherman,,,,,,,,Eastern by birth,,,,, Canadian by law,,,, Newfoundlander by the grace of god,,,,,,,,,,,,you mite think its goofy,, but the man on the moon hes a newfie ,,hes sailin of to glory away in is golden dory.....
Yah,, sorry just doesn't work but again nice try to duplicate what one of us have built..

But hey anytime you would like to sail away,, please have at er...

Heck I would even pay for it...
Old 11-21-2010, 12:40 AM
Banned

ill try yo explain it better! i was born and bred in alberta !all i was trying to say is where all canadians . if a person from other parts of this country where trolling this forum we all would look like a bunch of bigots.some are!..................but some albertans are not !i like the freedom to move anywhere in this beautiful chunck of land and not have to put up with narrow minded people !
Old 11-21-2010, 12:49 AM
Banned

its to easy! ..............my gut hurts from laughing so much !go order another roughneck a round wallllleeeeeyyyeeeessssssss ! get off your fat aaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!! and feel superior!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2010, 01:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
its to easy! ..............my gut hurts from laughing so much !go order another roughneck a round wallllleeeeeyyyeeeessssssss ! get off your fat aaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!! and feel superior!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well isn't this something now... You have brought a topic over from another post over to this one.. You are either to stoned or drunk to know the difference on which post you are talking about.. This really explains a lot.. A drunk or stoned unemployed goof ball giving me sh!t for telling him to get a job,, what a waste,, what a waste...
Old 11-21-2010, 01:21 AM

walleyes ''thanks but no thanks''10 more years walleyes,,10 more years,besides moving back to newfie ,,as nothing to do with albertians once ya get that sea water in ya blood ya cant get it out,,u can take the boy out of the bay, but u cant take the bay out of the boy,,,,,,,,alberta got da big game newfie got da big fish ........of to bed church in the am...
Old 11-21-2010, 02:22 AM
Banned

dont you get it walleyeyes ............nor am i stoned or drunk ! all im trying to say is you get so ................. Horned Up ! Buck in the Rut !................excited to answer the posts you dont take time to read everyones opinion ! your probably a pretty good fellow but you shoot off before the cartrige is in the chamber ! sorry i played the game between the two posts ..................but heck ive hadn t this much fun in along while
Old 11-21-2010, 06:26 AM

I love em but God forgive me they just ain't the brightest bulb on the tree,, you know what I mean ??

Walleys it's coments like this that are the problem. Sure some newfies are not that bright but there are some pretty smart ones out there too. Beleave me since I have moved to this provence (Alberta) I have met lots of people from hear that are not the sharpest tools in the shead. That dosn't mean that all albertens are dumb. You can't tar every one with the same brush.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:16 AM

its like watching a train wreck. i never understand how moderators let these type of threads continue on a site about hunting and fishing...............
Old 11-21-2010, 07:29 AM

I have never seen anyone picking through a gutpile BUT it wouldn't surprise if a certain one of my buddiesdid it.
Airbornedeer hunter if all you got to complain about is being called a Newfie you must have a pretty good life.
Give Walleyes a break , he has been around the rigs forever , his first job was beating Woodpeckers out of the Derrick. He is 44 yrs old after all

Jaylow your old man is wrong on the regs

NON-RESIDENTS
1. General information and regulations
found in this Guide are applicable
to non-residents.
2. Non-resident hunters must possess
a valid non-resident hunting
licence. He/she must also possess
proof or verification of having met
his/her own jurisdiction’s hunter
education requirements and must
present this information immediately
upon request of a Conservation Officer.
3. Non-resident big game hunters are
required to be accompanied by
licenced guides. Guides are supplied
by licenced outfitters. Small
game, coyote, wolf or waterfowl
hunters do not require guides.
4. Non-resident big game licences
(bear, moose, caribou) are only available
through licenced outfitters (see
page 6). Hunters should contact the
outfitter of their choice to determine
the availability of licences and to
obtain the required application forms.
5. Non-resident small game or coyote
shooting licences are available
through regular vendor outlets.
Migratory game bird permits are
available through Canada Post

You can also partake in fishing in inland and coastal waterways for trout without any license or guide and the limit is 12 per day or 5 lbs which ever comes first. You will need a license for Salmon fishing on any of the scheduled salmon rivers( i am not sure if you require a guide as i don't Salmon fish But a friend is a licensed guide)

We do not have the general tag system here as in Alberta all big game for moose and caribou is draw only, but we also have guys that have been living in Alberta for the last 20 yrs but are still getting a moose license every year as they will have some sort of mail sent to a relative just the say they are still a resident, while i am on yr 4 with no license.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fickell View Post
This SH$%T is just to funny

I read the first couple of posts on this thread, when it first came out. Couple of Newfies digging a couple treasures out of a gut pile. As long as the piles not covered in maggots, and they're not wrestling coyotes, each to their own.

But when I saw this morning that a simple thread about salvaged animal organs was up to four pages! I knew a major side track was on the go!

Well, on with the show!
Old 11-21-2010, 08:15 AM

I cant find the word "Gut Pile" in the last 20 posts so I guess this thread is derailed for good..

I have worked with lots of people from back east and I have found them to be some of the finest people and workers you will ever meet..

Thread Closed..
Closed Thread