Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-22-2017, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmtada View Post
Both are the best quality machines. Buy one where you are comfortable with dealership. Support local if you can.
Yup, what he said, but you do meet the nicest people on a Honda, LoL.
Rob
Old 09-22-2017, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .257Weatherby View Post
Yup, what he said, but you do meet the nicest people on a Honda, LoL.
Rob

To be fair I have met some very nice people under their Polaris machines, working on them.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:50 PM

I think Yamaha has come a long ways I had a 2006 grizzly in my opinion was not a good machine. They sputters in the water until it cooled down the belt got wet cause of intakes( thus clutch gets dirty ) the drive shat would pop out have to be put back in but they never sealed good. That was my experince but they did improve greatly since this year but I sold my grizzly after one year and bought a ringcon in 2008 not the power house of a grizzly gets the job done but it's 2017 and I still have the same quad
Old 09-23-2017, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrit View Post
I think Yamaha has come a long ways I had a 2006 grizzly in my opinion was not a good machine. They sputters in the water until it cooled down the belt got wet cause of intakes( thus clutch gets dirty ) the drive shat would pop out have to be put back in but they never sealed good. That was my experince but they did improve greatly since this year but I sold my grizzly after one year and bought a ringcon in 2008 not the power house of a grizzly gets the job done but it's 2017 and I still have the same quad
My 07 rincon has 24k on it. It needed a new spark plug,and needs a new tie rod .