Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Old 12-19-2006, 11:16 PM
ultramag

Default posting pics?

I have a couple of pics i'd like to post but just can't figure out how?
Old 12-20-2006, 12:18 AM
aka bushmaster

First you need a host site...go to photobucket.com and join. Its free and easy to use. Once there, select Browse, it will take you to My Pics, then, click on the pic you want, select open, then select submit. Once your pic is uploaded, it will appear in your album. Click on the bottom of the 3 url's that are under the pic. It will turn blue, then right click and select copy. Come back to your message box, put your cursor inside the box and right click, select paste. The url should appear and your pic is posted.

Try to downsize your pics to about 640 x 480...approx. And use a copy of the pic if you want/need to retain the original size because once you make a pic smaller, you can't make it bigger without losing quality.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:50 AM
ultramag

thanx. But how do i post the pic so that it just appears,instead of going to another link?
Old 12-20-2006, 01:02 AM
chef

when you copy the pic from the link page using the bottom url.
the right klik on the board page puts the picture here not the link .
remember to space the pics by pressing your enter key 2 times and this will allow space between the pics and they will fall under each other, not beside.
Old 12-20-2006, 08:10 AM
aka bushmaster

What chef said...but all you will get in your message box is the link. When you post it or preview the post the pic will automatically open.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:05 AM
Rub Sign

ultramag,

What bushmaster is telling you, but use the image button to the left in the message composition area to input the URL of the photo. That way all the codes are already in place. The procedure is described in a message pinned to the top of the General Discussion forum.

If you don't want to type the URL, just type xx, press OK and then replace the xx in the message with the pasted URL.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Rookie Recurve

Popular Question BTT