Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 02-09-2016, 05:25 PM

Default Custom string place in sask

isn't worlds best strings in sask???lookin to order one for my mattews.any thoughts?
Old 02-09-2016, 06:41 PM

Default Strings

Yes it is and the service is fantastic.
Old 02-09-2016, 07:03 PM

I didn't have a great experience with the product or service. I went with worlds best because I heard good things from other bowhunters. Lots of people use them I'm sure a few people will chime in with feedback.
Old 02-09-2016, 07:04 PM

Ok cool.what kinda info do they need?i shoot a mattews Z7.want to take the info I need to work tomorrow so I can get this ordered up.
Old 02-09-2016, 07:20 PM

i got one...fast turn around for me and more than reasonable pesos....not to mention CDN!!!!!

weatherby fans clik here....
http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/group.php?groupid=31
Old 02-09-2016, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman160 View Post
Ok cool.what kinda info do they need?i shoot a mattews Z7.want to take the info I need to work tomorrow so I can get this ordered up.
They'll likely need your string and cable length verified. It should be on a sticker on your bottom limb.
Old 02-09-2016, 09:25 PM

Neil? Matthews bow and world's best strings. This sounds like your forté
Snowman 160, lost arrow should know exactly how to help you on this. He set me up with my wbs and I'm impressed so far. Most complaints I've heard had to do with longevity of servings so time will tell I guess
Old 02-09-2016, 09:34 PM

I personally would order my strings through a pro shop. If there is an issue it has been installed by a reputable bowtech and they can go to bat for you.
Old 02-10-2016, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoseto View Post
Neil? Matthews bow and world's best strings. This sounds like your forté
Snowman 160, lost arrow should know exactly how to help you on this. He set me up with my wbs and I'm impressed so far. Most complaints I've heard had to do with longevity of servings so time will tell I guess
Been dealing with WBS -Worlds Best Strings for many years...outstanding servise and even warrenty if issues arise [which they do with any brand]

Workred on Mathews bows for approx 20 years...although Mathews inovated the best strings in the world [and most follow their string manufacturers follow their design]... Mathews just couldnt get their servings done right...too big/thick, fast wear or bad serving slippage...both on center and roll over on cable...although much better...it is still an issue

I started using Worlds Best when they guareenteed me no slippage or wear on roll over servings..they use a serving that is better than Halo IMHO and is installed under 1200 lbs pressure pre stretch...best in industry in that area...

Some like NBFK may have had a less than great experiance but it is rare...
of the litteraly hundreds of string changes on Mathews to WBS there only has been a handful with slight issues...and those were all taken care of by WBS with either a reserve or new strings...

Stuff will happen with any brand string or equipment with the speeds and forces we see nowdays...

WBS are hands down the closest to spec out of the package, stretch very little and go on all my bows right out of the box...
When we install a bow we tune bow to all specs included...also included is after several hundred shots allowing for settlement we re-spec tune ...

You have a choice of colors ....transparent servings...and material used...

There are a lot of great string builders out there, but WBS is Canadian and a very good quaility string and my personal choice..

I agree with NBFK on ordering your strings through your local Pro shop, they have the proper bow presses for modern bows and should know how to tune string to bow specs for any bow...

Check them out
http://www.worldsbeststrings.com/

Neil
Old 02-10-2016, 11:35 AM

Default Thanks guys

Takin the bow to accurate after work tonight to get one ordered up!thanks for all the info fellas!id come see you Neil but Lawrence is 20 mins from my place.thanks again!
Old 02-10-2016, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Takin the bow to accurate after work tonight to get one ordered up!thanks for all the info fellas!id come see you Neil but Lawrence is 20 mins from my place.thanks again!
Lawrence will treat you well, and he is very familiar with world's best. Last I heard it was abow a 3 or 4 week wait to get the strings once they were ordered.
Old 02-10-2016, 12:49 PM

Quote: