Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-28-2016, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeky View Post
damn... i sure hope they're making money, can't imagine they got a grant, serious money to put something of that calibre together-it's in all likelihood self funded as in shot on speculation.

you come off as being jealous
He comes off to me as being something entirely different but unlike this member I will post positive comments in hopes that Rob and Brian continue to share with us. Hopefully the one percent don't ruin it for future documentarys they give us heads up on
Old 02-28-2016, 05:55 PM

I don't think there's much money being made on something like this. Not when you consider the time and effort put into the project. 5 Years in the making. 4 weeks spent living in a plywood box. The footage is amazing and I am hugely impressed with Andrew's dedication to his craft. I don't think he does it to make money. Hopefully he makes a living.

Some of the other footage, of other animals is also amazing. For me the footage of the Caribou herds grabbed my attention. One of my bucket list items is to witness a caribou herd migration. Seeing thousands of those animals as they cruise on by is something I'd really like to experience.

Keep up the good work guys. I for one really enjoyed the show. And PVRed so I can watch it again.
Old 02-28-2016, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeky View Post
damn... i sure hope they're making money, can't imagine they got a grant, serious money to put something of that calibre together-it's in all likelihood self funded as in shot on speculation.

you come off as being jealous
Not jealous at all I hope Brian makes a pile of money off it, people like Brian who work hard deserve it.
Old 02-28-2016, 07:46 PM
Banned

Well, I finally got to see this documentary tonight and really enjoyed it. What a lot of commitement and hard work went into this study and show. Can't believe that cameraman spent 3 weeks in that blind without leaving it. Thought it was a great show and the camera work was spectacular.