Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Old 06-04-2015, 09:42 PM

Default Red Deer trapping course

This is a message to those that showed an interest in taking the trapping course in Red Deer. We are still planning on having 1 or 2 courses in the Red Deer area. Our facility arrangements have fallen thru, leaving us short of a place to hold the course. We are still looking for a place to hold the course and are asking if anyone in the area has or knows of a place that we could use to hold the course. If you know of a place contact A.J. at the trappers association office(780-349-6626). To those who have signed up, we have not forgotten you and will be contacting you as soon as we can find a facility and plan a date and time. Until then we would like to invite everyone to the upcoming rendezvous. There will be lots to see and learn whether are new to the trapping scene or a veteran.
Old 06-17-2015, 04:45 PM
Banned

Default Trapping Course Venue Available

For those that were signed up for the Red Deer course I know a venue has been offered and accepted. Probably be a good idea to confirm with the ATA in Westlock before all the spots are gone. Not sure if a firm date has been determined but the venue is firm.
Old 06-17-2015, 10:33 PM

I was hoping to get in on it gave my number and what not a cupel months back I'll try and call tomorrow. Thank you for the update.
Old 06-30-2015, 09:24 PM

Default Trapper course

Hey I'm interested in trapper course in Red Deer. When and where??? Been waiting a few months. Thanks
Old 07-01-2015, 07:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighornram99 View Post
Hey I'm interested in trapper course in Red Deer. When and where??? Been waiting a few months. Thanks

Contact AJ at the ATA in Westlock. Last I heard the August course may be full but check anyway. 780-349-6634
Old 07-01-2015, 08:03 AM

Default Trapper course

Great !!! Thank you!
Old 07-03-2015, 04:34 PM

Default Trapping course

All who sent me your information over the last couple months. Your info has been passed on to AJ and he will be contacting you to set up the first course. We had lots of interest and AJ says we will probably have to arrange 1 or 2 more courses. With all this interest maybe someone might be interested in starting a local in RedDeer. I have a busy schedule but will help if I can.