Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

View Poll Results: Is it time for us to be able to protect ourselves reasonably?
Yes! The draconian laws disadvantaging the intended victim of crime must end. 106 92.17%
I am unsure. 5 4.35%
The police will protect me, I do not need to protect myself. 2 1.74%
No! 2 1.74%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2013, 10:32 PM

Default Help Yourself!

Hello Dear Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum,

Recently an excellent police Dog was killed in the line of duty in Edmonton. Additionally, in this same city, a Mans' home was violated (in a seperate incident)!
This man was assaulted terribly, his wife was sexually abused all the while the couples young child was present in the home. Additionally this Gentleman was kidnapped for ransom. For more on these stories, use your search engine.

The only cry for change is for Laws against the killing of a police dog... A dog? I love Dogs yet this is ridiculous. Any Dog attacking any Human is plain wrong in my mind. They (the police) apparently value their Dogs more than Human Life!!!

It is Legal to defend yourself.

It is legal to make a citizens's arrest.

Both as of this writing in Canada.

It is high time Canadians were granted legal status to protect themselves with a firearm (or any means they see fit for that matter, with the exception of mass destructive devices and the like) - the only thing that could have saved so many from a violate fate. We, as Canadians, are having our very Humanity destroyed as a result of outdated lieberal legislation.

It is high time for a change in our Laws. Let your M.P.'s know we have had enough and need the right to take care of ourselves!

Last edited by "No Choke"Lord Walsingham; 10-09-2013 at 10:40 PM.