Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-20-2020, 08:33 PM

Default Libtards warn of election

As much as I would love to vote this clown out of office I just can’t see enough of the east going against him to vote him out. Does anyone think the conservatives could pull out enough support to win?
Old 10-20-2020, 08:38 PM

0 chance. Too may little stupid parties to split the vote away from the C's.
And the morons have been given so much money they are living in free weed induced euphoria, where they do not even have to worry about not paying rent.

All because of King T

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 10-20-2020, 08:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by .264 Win Mag View Post
As much as I would love to vote this clown out of office I just can’t see enough of the east going against him to vote him out. Does anyone think the conservatives could pull out enough support to win?
I'm glad that you started the thread. I was trying to think up a name.
So of course Trudope is going to have to call an election to cover up his atrocities. He'll blame the election call on the CCP and Harper.
WHY hasn't the RCMP opened up an investigation on the WE company??
Can't imagine the CCP being able to punt the Lib's. Too much support from East of Manitoba.
Old 10-20-2020, 08:44 PM

Not a chance. He wants an election because he knows he’ll not only get re-elected, he’s gonna get another majority. He’s at nearly 39% in the polls, we don’t have a chance. Nothing sticks to this guy. It doesn’t help that Singh is unelectable in Quebec so we can’t count on the NDP pulling enough of the left vote from the Liberals. O’Toole is a virtual unknown and his French is poor at best. The chances of the Liberals getting voted out is nil. He’s treated with kid gloves by the Media Party and nothing is going to change any of this. It’ll be years before we see another Conservative gov in this country.
Old 10-20-2020, 09:07 PM

Trudeau is doing whatever he wants right now anyway so Let’s have a vote right now.
Old 10-20-2020, 09:30 PM

Quite the news day. I look at it, as we we will not be any worse off if the libs call an election and win it. Who knows if the pollsters are right or wrong with the propaganda campaign that is being pushed these days. Quite conceivable they are wrong. maybe we can take the NDP and Bloc mostly out of the equation in the HOC at least. Hopefully some people can get their heads out of their keisters and do the right thing.
Old 10-20-2020, 10:22 PM
AO Sponsor

Hopefully the Block and Conservatives gain the tiny little wee bit they need to keep the Liberals suppressed as a minority. It is possible for the NDP to lose ground to both. Many did not like ole what's his name??? Mr none-noteworthy ex conservative... sheer! Took me a few minutes to recall his name. He performed horribly and in a covid debate Toole coud=ld surprise the country

Always hope when there's lead in the air!
Old 10-20-2020, 10:28 PM

I know they're polling OK, but I hope some Canadians clue in to the financial train wreck Trudeau has derailed us into. If the average voter had even half of a brain, the conservatives could run simply on the Liberals fiscal record, the math is clear. Unfortunately we have a population that are not savvy who are being manipulated by the corporate interests who stand to make bank from Liberal corruption (of course the Liberals themselves are deep in the 'Conservatives are evil and racist' camp, and they beat that drum hard. Quite frankly they should be charged with hate crimes for sowing that kind of division & prejudice.
Old 10-20-2020, 10:43 PM

I think the liberals voters do no care what kind of situation the government is in as long as they get the almighty hand out. You liberal voters should be ashamed of yourself....but I understand...your just too stupid..
Old 10-20-2020, 11:21 PM

I’d love to cast my vote again. IMO I think there are way more libs upset with him then one thinks. Call it I say!
Old 10-20-2020, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumoulin View Post
I’d love to cast my vote again. IMO I think there are way more libs upset with him then one thinks. Call it I say!
There will be some of this for sure, but Alberta is already pretty much all, if not completely, blue. The will be some swing votes in the GTA and Quebec, but will they be enough, and will they swing right or even further left?
Old 10-20-2020, 11:44 PM

The Canadian revenue agency... where are they in all of this scandal?
Where where they in the SNC scandal?

That’s a huge question
Old 10-20-2020, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgarychef View Post
The Canadian revenue agency... where are they in all of this scandal?
Where where they in the SNC scandal?

That’s a huge question
It could be like the IRS and Al Capone! The Liberals all taken down by some weaponized accountants who only have eyes for math and the established rules.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:08 AM

Vote. Don't vote. Makes no difference. If you live in the west you are irrelevant, and have no influence on this disfunctional country. Never will, under the rules of confederation.
Old 10-21-2020, 12:20 AM

Zero chance.

The Lib's followers just don't care how corrupt they are or how many scandals they are involved in.

Low I.Q, CBC watching voters...

Talked to my transplant cousin living in Newfoundland a few weeks ago, he said he dosent dare talk politics with ANYONE there as they are all HUGE Liberal supporters, still, for some reason. He says he could be the only one on the rock to vote Blue.

They all live off fake news CBC and believe the crap they sell wholesale.

When I was there a couple years ago I tried talking politics with his wife, she wouldn't talk with me knowing I'm as Albertan as they come. I don't blame her for not wanting to talk about facts.

So I tried talking US politics instead. I know everyone there hates Trump so I asked her why she dosent like him, and got the standard response, "he's racist" I said ok, point out exactly where he said something that would make you think that. She said cause he wants to build a wall and hates all Mexicans

I asked her how wanting to keep ILLEGAL immigrants out could possibly be considered racist, all I got were crickets.. When I clarified that he just wants Mexicans to immigrate LEGALLY, as opposed to ILLEGALLY, it was crickets again. But Orange Man still bad! Zoolander good! Newfies, bless their hearts.

I stopped the conversation right there, I knew there was no helping her see the light. They seem all too happy to wallow in their own ignorance.
Old 10-21-2020, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhorse Ranch View Post
Vote. Don't vote. Makes no difference. If you live in the west you are irrelevant, and have no influence on this disfunctional country. Never will, under the rules of confederation.
This is sadly true, and with the current rules, it will never change.
Old 10-21-2020, 05:54 AM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Let's dance

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 10-21-2020, 06:09 AM

Bring it!
Old 10-21-2020, 07:00 AM

I won't hold my breath but its possible some easterners have seen enough of Turdo and his corruption. Its not the liberal voters that keep getting him elected, it's the idiots who vote for fringe parties that they know will never come to power, splitting the vote, keeping Conservatives out. Every vote for a candidate other than a conservative one is a vote for Trudeau.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
0 chance. Too may little stupid parties to split the vote away from the C's.
And the morons have been given so much money they are living in free weed induced euphoria, where they do not even have to worry about not paying rent.

All because of King T
Where you get this free weed? If you find it, I will take yours. I need euphoria with King T as our leader. LOL
Old 10-21-2020, 07:09 AM

Voted my whole life, but I'm done. If it means I can't breath fresh air cause I didn't vote, so be it. When I look back I can't think of one thing any eastern Government has done for me as a westerner. I'll vote again, when it's a vote to leave Canada.
Old 10-21-2020, 07:16 AM

A federal election now, will bring Alberta one step closer to sovereignty. Doesn't matter who runs Ottawa, the west NEVER gets a fair shake!

The turd is the most corrupt politician, PM, etc. Canada has ever seen. This quill has the audacity to threaten an election to hide his slimy ways. He should see jail time for what he has done. The guy makes me want to puke every time I turn on the news!

BW
Old 10-21-2020, 07:22 AM
AO Sponsor

Chinese prison
Old 10-21-2020, 07:30 AM

Absurd, the first Canadian election precipitated by what should be a minor event ? The Liberals really have lost it and the Conservative can only lose. Tragic.

Grizz
Old 10-21-2020, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
Voted my whole life, but I'm done. If it means I can't breath fresh air cause I didn't vote, so be it. When I look back I can't think of one thing any eastern Government has done for me as a westerner. I'll vote again, when it's a vote to leave Canada.
This.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:47 AM

Quote:
A non-vote is not a vote for a conservative candidate, so you might as well vote for Turdo.
Old 10-21-2020, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Yes, this regarding an election at this point in time! If you reside west of the Ontario/Manitoba border, your vote means nothing. The only area in the west that gets any ice cream is the lower mainland.

Actually Maverick, the feds have done a couple things for us here in Alberta. Bent us over and pretty much bankrupt us!

That, and do their level best to make sure we are completely disarmed! Wonder what they're worried about?
Old 10-21-2020, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabbo View Post
Yes, this regarding an election at this point in time! If you reside west of the Ontario/Manitoba border, your vote means nothing. The only area in the west that gets any ice cream is the lower mainland.

Actually Maverick, the feds have done a couple things for us here in Alberta. Bent us over and pretty much bankrupt us!

That, and do their level best to make sure we are completely disarmed! Wonder what they're worried about?
All true, but when given a chance to vote, we have 3 choices.
1. Vote for the party that has a chance, no matter how slim, of defeating the party in power.
2. Don't vote, or vote for a fringe party, giving a minority government a better chance of hanging onto parliamentary bill passing power, by making back room deals.
3. Hold your nose and vote for who's in power whether you like it or not.
Old 10-21-2020, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Voted my whole life, but I'm done.
When I look back I can't think of one thing any eastern Government has done for me as a westerner.
Hard to understand your reasoning . . . ?
Not voting is an acceptance of the status quo.
Old 10-21-2020, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Head Lice View Post
Hard to understand your reasoning . . . ?
Not voting is an acceptance of the status quo.
That is his point. Vote or no vote; if his voted party wins or loses, nothing changes. The status quo has gone on longer than Trudeau.