Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Old 12-30-2014, 08:09 AM

Congrats on your catch nube that is exciting stuff like a kid in a candy store
Old 12-30-2014, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakeyleg02 View Post
Congrats on your catch nube that is exciting stuff like a kid in a candy store
The fun stuff was I was going to head out the door and jokingly I said to the kids, Who wants to go to the trapline? Both my girls piped up and wanted to go lol
I only could take one so i took my 10 year old daughter. She was so good to have out there. She was so excited to catch the fisher and otter. She even hauled the cats back to the sled while I reset some snares. It was time well spent with her
Old 12-30-2014, 08:55 AM

Good to hear you are taking the kids out nube. I can't wait to see the fisher and lynx pics.
Old 12-30-2014, 10:45 AM

Congrats on the fisher and otter nube , fun to have the kids with you isn't it ? Had my first "fur theft " last week . Some sledders helped themselves to a coyote in a snare near my bait pile . Thought it was a chewout to start with but on closer inspection the cable was cut too cleanly . First eagles, now lowlifes !! I prefer the eagles .
Old 12-30-2014, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by H380 View Post
Congrats on the fisher and otter nube , fun to have the kids with you isn't it ? Had my first "fur theft " last week . Some sledders helped themselves to a coyote in a snare near my bait pile . Thought it was a chewout to start with but on closer inspection the cable was cut too cleanly . First eagles, now lowlifes !! I prefer the eagles .
Had my first eaten coyote by other coyotes. I caught one in my snare next to my cabin on my line and it got torn to shreds by the rest of the pack. I couldn't believe it. I must have just caught him as well as he was still warm. Ticked me off as it was a nice coyote with real thick fur