Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-27-2017, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whipper Billy View Post
Should this be:
Is America better off because Donald Trump was president or is America worse because of Donald Trump?
No, Trump will be and should be judged by the world.
Old 04-27-2017, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 338 Rules View Post
I really feel sorry for you Trump haters, have not the foggiest idea how you are guys are going to have any good days for the next 8 years.

You can always resort to alcohol to ease your pain and suffering, but be warned 8 years of excessive drinking may result in Liver disease, Pancreatitis, Ulcers and gastrointestinal problems, Immune system dysfunction, Brain damage, Malnourishment and vitamin deficiencies and or Osteoporosis.

Please do try to moderate your drinking, because I really enjoy chatting with you guys and do not want to see you get sick!
Out of steam and alternative facts are ya

This is a discussion, you are supposed to come back and prove your position.
But you cant

All of the AO threads on Trump are just that, some get heated some are reasonable but they are all just talk amongst us Alberta sportsman.
We will in one way or another be affected by the American politics but have no say. There are many positions taken here but in all likelyhood I believe most here would share a camp willingly with each other. We are for the most part good people.

I wish you a good day.

Save time... see it my way
Old 04-27-2017, 11:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bub View Post
So happening this week, huh? Or is it the next week? Chances are, it ain't happening, IMO. Farts in the air, just like most other things.

Funny how everyone is a liberal now and everyone is delusional. So far, I see you are the only one believing tax cuts are happening this week.
Easy to spot the liberals , they've been wrong form the day Trump announced his candidacy .
I wounder if always being wrong bothers them
Old 04-27-2017, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
It's all in his book The Art Of The Deal.
The left is so blinded by their hate that even after 20 months they still can't figure it out.
Maybe they don't know how to read.
Art of the deal works well for real estate, does not provide a very good base for health care, immigration, courts or war with other nations.

Killing NAFTA would cost America 1.2 billion in sales of dairy to Mexico alone.
That is one small portion of the NAFTA deal. It was a hollow threat.
He did not need to threaten NAFTA, renegotiation was a given by everyone.

I have not hate for Trump I find him to be a very interesting Character.
I am frustrated with his constant contradiction of himself and always blaming someone esle for his screw ups.

MAC

Old 04-27-2017, 11:03 AM

Quote:

You liberals are so out of touch with reality and so delusional that you simply can not accept facts, very sad actually! I will admit that I do think the liberals in the sates are very cute in their black Ninja outfits lmao.
Now you are saying everyone who does not agree with your opinion are liberal?

All of your posts make me wonder? Have you and Donald seen each other naked? Write the Donald a letter and tell him how much you love him. He will probably mention you in one of his phenauuuuumonal speeches.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:07 AM

Quote:
I really feel sorry for you Trump haters, have not the foggiest idea how you are guys are going to have any good days for the next 8 years.

You can always resort to alcohol to ease your pain and suffering, but be warned 8 years of excessive drinking may result in Liver disease, Pancreatitis, Ulcers and gastrointestinal problems, Immune system dysfunction, Brain damage, Malnourishment and vitamin deficiencies and or Osteoporosis.

Please do try to moderate your drinking, because I really enjoy chatting with you guys and do not want to see you get sick!
I think of all the posts in this thread, I find this one the most adorable.

8 years. You should be happy if he makes the first 4!

Cheers
Old 04-27-2017, 11:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC View Post
Art of the deal works well for real estate, does not provide a very good base for health care, immigration, courts or war with other nations.

Killing NAFTA would cost America 1.2 billion in sales of dairy to Mexico alone.
That is one small portion of the NAFTA deal. It was a hollow threat.
He did not need to threaten NAFTA, renegotiation was a given by everyone.

I have not hate for Trump I find him to be a very interesting Character.
I am frustrated with his constant contradiction of himself and always blaming someone esle for his screw ups.

MAC
Works well when making any deal.
The proof is in my bank account.
But you have to read the book first to know that .
Old 04-27-2017, 11:19 AM

Quote:
I actually enjoy watching his silliness especially when he makes a big issue of taking his crayon in his chubby little hands and signing some useless executive order then he holds it up like he is expecting a reward from his kindergarten teacher.

The next best thing I like is people like you who will defend him no matter how stupid he is. Loosers attract loosers.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
I actually enjoy watching his silliness especially when he makes a big issue of taking his crayon in his chubby little hands and signing some useless executive order then he holds it up like he is expecting a reward from his kindergarten teacher.

The next best thing I like is people like you who will defend him no matter how stupid he is. Loosers attract loosers.
Unlike Obama who signed executive orders in secrecy keeping the American people in the dark.
One of the promises he made was to be transparent ,and that is what he's doing when he signs executive orders and holds them up for the people to see.
But I wouldn't expect any of his critics to comprehend that.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Works well when making any deal.
The proof is in my bank account.
But you have to read the book first to know that .
Well I am very happy that it worked out for you.

Does not appear to be helping President Trump with his wall, health care or immigartion issues.

I will end this here before you beat me down with all your experience.

A sincere good day to you

MAC

Old 04-27-2017, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Unlike Obama who signed executive orders in secrecy keeping the American people in the dark.
One of the promises he made was to be transparent ,and that is what he's doing when he signs executive orders and holds them up for the people to see.
But I wouldn't expect any of his critics to comprehend that.
Because that couldn't be because he's narcissistic, eh?

Cheers
Old 04-27-2017, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags View Post
I think of all the posts in this thread, I find this one the most adorable.

8 years. You should be happy if he makes the first 4!

Cheers
I'm betting he will have an "accident " before his first term is finished.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:51 AM

What Trump said about Obamas executive orders....

Here's what he has said about them in the past.

Feb. 19, 2016: “Obama goes around signing executive orders. He can't even get along with the Democrats. He goes around signing all these executive orders. It's a basic disaster. You can't do it.”

Jan. 26, 2016: “We have a president that can't get anything done so he just keeps signing executive orders all over the place.”

Jan. 26, 2016: “I hate what Obama does with gun legislation. He doesn't talk to anybody. He goes out and signs executive orders. In theory you're supposed to the old fashioned way, get everybody into a room and get something people agree on.”

Dec. 12, 2015: “I don't think [Obama] even tries anymore. I think he just signs executive actions.”

Nov. 10, 2015: “Nobody wants to listen to [Obama], including the Democrats, so he just goes around signing executive orders.”

Now that he's in power and has the house and senate on his side he still has to push executive orders.
It's only good if it's your party in charge no others!!
Old 04-27-2017, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
It's easy to spot the lefties here. The name calling is a dead giveaway. Ignore the issues and attack the person when you are losing the debate. SOP for Libs.
Pretty much.

Lets see.

Trump- dumb, idiot, pure evil, big fat, orange, illiterate blow hard, loner, looser,
Cletus and the Trump fanboys, crazy person, Stupid, is a self licking lollypop, tubby old fool, pompous ass and I am sure I missed some.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:57 AM
Banned

Quote:

Take your crayon and go check with your kindergarten teacher on the spelling of loser.
Old 04-27-2017, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcbride View Post
Pretty much.

Lets see.

Trump- dumb, idiot, pure evil, big fat, orange, illiterate blow hard, loner, looser,
Cletus and the Trump fanboys, crazy person, Stupid, is a self licking lollypop, tubby old fool, pompous ass and I am sure I missed some.
Just for curiousity, how do you all refer to The Right Honourable Justin Trudeau? Or anyone not sharing your right sided views?

snowflake, unicorn, princess, libtard and so on and so on.

Funny when you see it's EXACTLY the same on both sides, eh?

Cheers
Old 04-27-2017, 12:06 PM

Quote:
http://money.cnn.com/2017/04/26/news...rump-tax-plan/

His initiatives and executive orders are being blocked by left wing fanatical 9th circuit court Judges, which will be overturned by the Supreme Court. Oh ya and he did promise a conservative Supreme Court Justice hence Neil Gorsuch. When Granny Ruth leaves the SC Bench expect another conservative SC Judge

You liberals are so out of touch with reality and so delusional that you simply can not accept facts, very sad actually! I will admit that I do think the liberals in the sates are very cute in their black Ninja outfits lmao.
Just like how Obama's initiatives and bills were continually blocked by the GOP and then everyone turned around and accused Obama of doing nothing while he was in office.

The right can be as guilty as the left of being out of touch with reality.
Old 04-27-2017, 12:07 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags View Post
Just for curiousity, how do you all refer to The Right Honourable Justin Trudeau? Or anyone not sharing your right sided views?

snowflake, unicorn, princess, libtard and so on and so on.

Funny when you see it's EXACTLY the same on both sides, eh?

Cheers
The difference is all those things are true when applied to Trudeau.

can you not see that??

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 04-27-2017, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
The difference is all those things are true when applied to Trudeau.

can you not see that??
I see quite a bit!

Cheers
Old 04-27-2017, 12:10 PM
Banned

In good faith I propose a musical interlude to take a break from this hostile, heated debate!

To show that I have no animosity towards my liberal friends, I have selected your new all time favorite community song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
Old 04-27-2017, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_davey View Post
Take your crayon and go check with your kindergarten teacher on the spelling of loser.
Thank you. That was driving me nuts! I could have chalked it up as being a typo the first time, but that was about the fifth time ol' Covey was trying to un-tighten something
Old 04-27-2017, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by histyle View Post
Thank you. That was driving me nuts! I could have chalked it up as being a typo the first time, but that was about the fifth time ol' Covey was trying to un-tighten something
Yep! It is a typo thing because I do not type well. I should know better. Actually I think I get that bad habit from Mr Trump himself. The way he hangs on to vowel sounds like OOOOBAAAAAMA and phenauuuuuminal and soooo good. Even the way he says YOUUUUUge.

Actually what drives me nuts is the may most of AO does not know the difference between then and than and to tooo- just about did it again. That should be to too and two.

Spelling never gets me uptight, but thanks for pointing it out and next time I say that Trump is a loser I will double check my spelling.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
See here
for Obama signing executive orders in public.

See here too.

I let you know which ones of these that Trump held up I can read when I get my new glasses tomorrow.

If you're interested in reading all of Obama's secret orders you can view them here.

Last edited by Weedy1; 04-27-2017 at 01:49 PM.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:

Don't forget though that laughing is good for you!!!
I look forward to the Trump comedy show every day.
Old 04-27-2017, 01:51 PM

Trump should have the world by the azz. He is president. He has picked his own staff and made his own appointments. His party has a majority government.

Why has Trump got so little done?

I know!! I know! It is the Fake News! Actually Trump has got more done than anyone in history but the Fake News is just not reporting it. Actually Obama Care has probably been repealed and replaced but you know the Fake News! The Wall is up and Mexico did pay for it but the Fake News.
Old 04-27-2017, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Trump should have the world by the azz. He is president. He has picked his own staff and made his own appointments.
Has he completed that task or is that one of those evolving tasks?
Old 04-27-2017, 02:13 PM

Quote:
In good faith I propose a musical interlude to take a break from this hostile, heated debate!

To show that I have no animosity towards my liberal friends, I have selected your new all time favorite community song!

You have no good faith. Anyone with good faith would not have posted this just to make a joke:

Quote:
Trump vs. Trudeau lol

TRUMP

TRUDEAU

Old 04-27-2017, 02:20 PM
Banned

What did President Trump do today?

With a stroke of his Executive Pen, he just saved the US Aluminum industry. I wish he was our Prime Minister, instead we got stuck with you know who.

Not sure if the Chinese can make quality Aluminum, I know for sure that they can't make Cowboy boots, that's for sure.

I am guessing that the Chinese are saying this right about now. &^%#@*&

LOL

Last edited by 338 Rules; 04-27-2017 at 02:39 PM.
Old 04-27-2017, 02:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
With a stroke of his Executive Pen, he just saved the US Aluminum industry. I wish he was our Prime Minister, instead we got stuck with you know who.
With a stroke of his Executive Pen, he just ordered an investigation, nothing more. Time will tell if he saved anything during or after his Presidency. So far he's batting zero. My bet is he eventually strikes out without ever getting to first base or gets hit with a ball in the noggin.
Old 04-27-2017, 02:56 PM

Quote:

So just to clarify....you listen to Taylor Swift?