Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 04-26-2017, 10:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Or Castro.
Nothing to see here folks, move along now.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen-Shot-2016-11-27-at-1.43.37-PM.png (480.8 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpeg images-7.jpeg (6.6 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpeg images-6.jpeg (10.7 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpeg images-5.jpeg (11.5 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg Screen-Shot-2016-11-27-at-4.55.43-PM.jpg (19.6 KB, 48 views)
File Type: png Screen-Shot-2016-11-27-at-1.43.16-PM.png (106.3 KB, 47 views)
Old 04-26-2017, 10:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconWilly View Post
Nothing to see here folks, move along now.
WOW! Isn't that interesting?
Old 04-26-2017, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 338 Rules View Post
Trump vs. Trudeau lol

TRUMP

TRUDEAU

I think 338 Rules is insensitive to attempt a laugh at the expense of the young man in the second photo.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Trump vs. Trudeau lol

TRUMP

TRUDEAU

I would rather have Bubbles as our Prime Minister than Trudeau.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmcbride View Post
I would rather have Bubbles as our Prime Minister than Trudeau.
LOL Me too!
Old 04-26-2017, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post
I wouldn't hold my breath. We had a competent leader with Harper but you see how that played out. As much as I liked him I doubt there would be much difference on how the US and Canada get on with Donald and Bannon running the show down south. We'll see how things play out when he slaps a 20% tariff on oil in the near future.
No one should laugh. Interesting how the US companies are pulling out.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 04-26-2017, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Trump is also going to change the Milk imports rules into the USA from Canada, which is why I brought it up.
It seems like Mr. Trump and you are both getting your info from the same source and have no clue of what you are talking about. I would suggest getting informed about the issue at hand prior to discussing it. You guys seem to be full of alternative facts and not afraid to use them.

Quote:
JT is a stupid as his father was and if it weren't for the immigrant vote, he would not have gotten voted in!
Wait, do we also have immigrants voting, just like our neighbours to the south of the border? The system is rigged and needs to be fixed!

Thanks for the laughs again! I wonder if you are just trolling.

Quote:
WOW! Isn't that interesting?
I heard it is true too!

P.S. Trump is an idiot. He constantly talks about things he has no clue about with the "dairy problem" being a prime example. He is also the president of the United States and has a vocabulary of a 10 year old, at best. Whoever thought it was a great idea running Hilary in presidential elections, after Obama no less, is also an idiot. This one will probably go into the books as one of the most if not the most embarrassing upsets for the democrats.
The only good thing Trump has done so far, in my opinion, was the law in regards to lobbying.
Old 04-26-2017, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bub View Post
It seems like Mr. Trump and you are both getting your info from the same source and have no clue of what you are talking about. I would suggest getting informed about the issue at hand prior to discussing it. You guys seem to be full of alternative facts and not afraid to use them.

Wait, do we also have immigrants voting, just like our neighbours to the south of the border? The system is rigged and needs to be fixed!

I heard it is true too!

P.S. Trump is an idiot. He constantly talks about things he has no clue about with the "dairy problem" being a prime example. He is also the president of the United States and has a vocabulary of a 10 year old, at best. Whoever thought it was a great idea running Hilary in presidential elections, after Obama no less, is also an idiot. This one will probably go into the books as one of the most if not the most embarrassing upsets for the democrats.
The only good thing Trump has done so far, in my opinion, was the law in regards to lobbying.
Let me guess, you get your news and misinformation from CNN, CTV and CBC right? You may want to switch channels and get real news instead of the fake news you are ingesting, or as Trump aptly puts "Really Fake News".

This week Trump will drop the corporate tax rate from 35% to 15%, I only wish our politicians were as wise! While Trump understands that lower taxes are beneficial for growth and prosperity our brain dead leaders are taxing us to death and beyond.

Trump is also an NRA supporter and his sons are big game hunters. My kind of people
Old 04-26-2017, 01:40 PM
Banned

Quote:

I heard it is true too!

Lol.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:

I heard it is true too!

I'm just wondering if you get spoon fed your talking points from the Ellen show, or is it "The View"?

Curious is all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg images-85.jpeg (10.3 KB, 17 views)
Old 04-26-2017, 02:05 PM

I don't watch tv.

Like I said, get educated about the issue at hand and then discuss it with others. Especially if you are the POTUS. You cannot slap a tax on an already overpriced product in order to prevent it from being imported. You do not slap a tax on a product that is in high demand in your country and your producers cannot supply the sufficient quantity of the said product. If you do, expect the prices to rise and people to suffer because of it. Pretty sure that was in the very first Economics course I have ever taken.

Quote:
Trump is also an NRA supporter and his sons are big game hunters. My kind of people
"My kind of people" is not a good enough reason to support someone. I support guns and I like hunting. But I don't consider everyone doing the same as my kind of people. Heck, most people on this forum will not take someone hunting with them in spite of the someone liking it and being an NRA member. And you are talking about a person being good enough to be the president (or prime minister in our case) just because he likes guns? And I did hear similar position numerous times, including on this forum. Ludicrous.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconWilly View Post
I'm just wondering if you get spoon fed your talking points from the Ellen show, or is it "The View"?

Curious is all.
I don't know what either of those are. Unless you are talking about the Ellen Degenerate or whatever it is called. Then I heard of that one before.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Let me guess, you get your news and misinformation from CNN, CTV and CBC right? You may want to switch channels and get real news instead of the fake news you are ingesting, or as Trump aptly puts "Really Fake News".
)
Yeah like Trumps favorite channel Fox. Oh, his best friend just got fired for being a sexual dirtbag,.
Trump is a dangerous idiot.Brags about bombing Iraq...it was Syria.
Lost a whole carrier group for 3 days.It was headed to Australia, not Korea. His choice for chief of staff may be going to jail.
So far he has managed to crap on Germany,England , France and Canada. Oh and Mexico. And Russia, North and south Korea and China.And the Supreme court and half his party.

The guy is dangerously unstable, a bombastic azzhead,and even his wife won`t live with him. I don`t care who takes him out, his own people, Russia, a lone gunman, ISIS or God but he needs gone. Sooner the better.Or he is going to get us all killed.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't know what either of those are. Unless you are talking about the Ellen Degenerate or whatever it is called. Then I heard of that one before.
"In order for liberals to continue their illogical beliefs they have to pretend not to know a lot of things "
Old 04-26-2017, 02:41 PM

^

P.S. I used watch CNN and Fox back in the day when I had cable. Both are turds. Fox is worse. TV overall is one big turd and a waste of time. Hence -> no cable. But then we are discussing stupid people here on the internet, so...
Old 04-26-2017, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer View Post
"In order for liberals to continue their illogical beliefs they have to pretend not to know a lot of things "
You mean something like this

"Now, I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject," he told a group of governors at the White House in late February. "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated."

or this

"After listening for 10 minutes, I realized it's not so easy," Trump said. "I felt pretty strongly that they had a tremendous power (over) North Korea. ... But it's not what you would think."

MAC

Save time... see it my way
Old 04-26-2017, 02:49 PM

^ the difference between that and stringer's quote is that Trump did not pretend. He really did not know
Old 04-26-2017, 03:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherpeak View Post
The guy is dangerously unstable, a bombastic azzhead,and even his wife won`t live with him. I don`t care who takes him out, his own people, Russia, a lone gunman, ISIS or God but he needs gone. Sooner the better.Or he is going to get us all killed.
Get a grip man!

Read many books written by Stalin or do you just object to democracy and free and fair elections in general?
Old 04-26-2017, 04:42 PM

Quote:

Trump is a self licking lollypop, but I would prefer him being impeached ASAP.
Old 04-26-2017, 04:55 PM
Gone Hunting

It's easy to spot the lefties here. The name calling is a dead giveaway. Ignore the issues and attack the person when you are losing the debate. SOP for Libs.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 04-26-2017, 05:12 PM

Define lefty RF. Anybody politically left of you or left of centre?

Trump is a smart man but not very astute politically and prone to run things as some sort of a personal popularity contest. His first 100 days have not been going as well as he had envisioned.
Old 04-26-2017, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
It's easy to spot the lefties here. The name calling is a dead giveaway. Ignore the issues and attack the person when you are losing the debate. SOP for Libs.
No when you are loosing you tweet some bald assed lie
Old 04-26-2017, 05:49 PM
Gone Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco View Post
Define lefty RF. Anybody politically left of you or left of centre?

Trump is a smart man but not very astute politically and prone to run things as some sort of a personal popularity contest. His first 100 days have not been going as well as he had envisioned.

Taco, I gotta tell ya....everyone is left of me.

I'm slightly right of Attila the Hun.

It isn't a question of who will allow me, but who will stop me.. Ayn Rand
Old 04-26-2017, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by covey ridge View Post
No when you are loosing you tweet some bald assed lie
I didn't mean you RF, I meant the real looser. If it makes me a leftie to dislike Trump ......well that is for you to call
Old 04-26-2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco View Post

Trump is a smart man .

No he isn't. Smart people don't repeat the same words multiple times in an effort to provide emphasis. It's a sign of a very limited vocabulary.

"It's going to be a great, great, uuuuge, wall. Great and huge. Really, Really huge. And really great."

And smart is't denying climate change when 97% of the scientific community says it's real, rolling back clear stream laws in efforts to reinvent the coal industry, looking at women as mere sex objects you can have your way with because you're rich, appointing a woman who's children only attended big $$ private schools as the counties Education head, or appointing a man who has tried to sue the EPA 14 times to be the head of the environmental department.

Throw in enacting tariffs on foreign imports and raising prices to American consumers across the board.

Believing jobs are more important than the world we live in is actually incredibly stupid and extremely difficult to rationalize when the man has young grandchildren who will be affected. It's like the U.S. has gone through some sort of time warp back to the 50's.

Trump doesn't have the wherewithal to come off as smart. He surrounds himself with "supposedly" smart people and simply bankrolls their efforts. The U.S. elected Donald Trump but they inherited his kids and a bunch of paranoid religious right rednecks to help run the country. Brilliant.

I hope Honey Boo Boo's mom runs in the next U.S. election. She'd likely pull it off being that she represents the same folks that elected Trump and she's smarter.

And before you judge, I voted Harper in every election he ran in. Despite Rona Ambrose being an ally.
Old 04-26-2017, 05:59 PM

A few months ago, I thought he is smarter than he appears, playing to what his voters want to hear and how to deliver it (as in verbal delivery). Once he started talking about actual issues at hand though, it became obvious the guy has no clue of what is going on, how to fix it, or any grasp of reality whatsoever.

When he talked about this dairy problem, it's like he didn't even read the cliff notes. A school boy who didn't do his homework would say things that make more sense. Its like he talks nonsense and doesn't realize it. Dementia? I don't know. Regardless, I don't know too many smart people who do that. I am surprised that anyone who actually listens still supports the man. I know some may for the sake of being right, but that does not make much sense to me either.
Old 04-26-2017, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Yeah like Trumps favorite channel Fox. Oh, his best friend just got fired for being a sexual dirtbag,.
Trump is a dangerous idiot.Brags about bombing Iraq...it was Syria.
Lost a whole carrier group for 3 days.It was headed to Australia, not Korea. His choice for chief of staff may be going to jail.
So far he has managed to crap on Germany,England , France and Canada. Oh and Mexico. And Russia, North and south Korea and China.And the Supreme court and half his party.

Hey look who we got running our country, you just wait and see what happens to canada
Old 04-26-2017, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
No he isn't. Smart people don't repeat the same words multiple times in an effort to provide emphasis. It's a sign of a very limited vocabulary.
And profoundly stupid people don't usually build and maintain billion dollar empires but I will admit he is a peepoor public speaker and needs a third arm so he can continually pat himself on the back
Old 04-26-2017, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redfrog View Post
Taco, I gotta tell ya....everyone is left of me.

I'm slightly right of Attila the Hun.
Old 04-26-2017, 06:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 270person View Post
And smart is't denying climate change when 97% of the scientific community says it's real,)
Not true. You have been duped.