Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Banned

I wonder if the Trumpanzees will now diss FBI director Comey that he has said there is nothing in the emails that would lead to charges?

Hey, yesterday they were celebrating him.

Old 11-06-2016, 02:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by avb3 View Post
I wonder if the Trumpanzees will now diss FBI director Comey that he has said there is nothing in the emails that would lead to charges?

Are you saying you and the Clintonistas are back in love with Comey again? What a fickle bunch you are.

Can't wait to hear what a great guy Comey is from Harry "punching bag" Reid again.

Looking forward to the well spring of leaks that are about to come forward from disgruntled FBI agents now.
Old 11-06-2016, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
Are you saying you and the Clintonistas are back in love with Comey again? What a fickle bunch you are.

Can't wait to hear what a great guy Comey is from Harry "punching bag" Reid again.

Looking forward to the well spring of leaks that are about to come forward from disgruntled FBI agents now.
Tempest in a teapot. He should have never said what he did back on October 15th, and then he wouldn't have to make this announcement today..

There will be a bad result on Tuesday at the election if Clinton gets elected. There will be a horrible result if Trump does.

I sent this to some of my friends south of the Medicine Line:

Old 11-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Banned

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Old 11-06-2016, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Tempest in a teapot. He should have never said what he did back on October 15th, and then he wouldn't have to make this announcement today..

There will be a bad result on Tuesday at the election if Clinton gets elected. There will be a horrible result if Trump does.

I sent this to some of my friends south of the Medicine Line:

I just wonder how Hillary crowd justifies voting corruption into power?? I mean nobody has any illusions about her by now, right? Accepts bribes from corporations (Bill's 750,000$ speaking fees from Ericsson to avoid sanctions, for example), can't keep her hands out of Foundation cookie jar, takes money from every terrorist supporting government. Anybody seriously thinks Bill talked "golf and grand kids" with Lynch??? Like, seriously, that's why he met her on a tarmac in Arizona, I mean it's either yes or no, don't think I've heard a frank answer anywhere yet.
Anyone seriously believes she went through trouble to keep her communications private and made sure records were destroyed and can't be recovered for "convenience"?
How much more substance has to surface for people to stop talking about idiotic Trump's line that girls "LET him grab them, because he is a star"???

Hillary is as corrupt as they come, don't kid yourself. Voting for her is just simply admitting that democracy in the USA is dead, corruption rules and people of the USA have given up.

Last edited by ak-71; 11-06-2016 at 04:09 PM.
Old 11-06-2016, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Of course the points are incorrect and/or misleading.
Trump hates minorities? Really? Sounds like leftist BS.
Threatens to imprison opponent, or more correctly, suggested corrupt officials should be imprisoned. What a difference a few words make. The truth is like that.
Doesn't care about Democracy? Again sounds like BS. In fact I would argue that anyone taking on the current corrupt system is likely a better defender of it, than those that undermine the value of a vote by pursuing fraud in the election.

I wonder why the German friends are such fans of corrupt government?
Old 11-06-2016, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:

Ha! Germany had better focus on her own problems before they go lecturing others. Right now, they're a pretty damn good example of why dangerous left wing ideologues should be lovked out of the halls of power. And if it's stubby little biggoted dictators with a bad moustache, they're worried about...look for the chik in the pant suit. She went thataway.

Your keen sense or irony continues to amuse.
Old 11-06-2016, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
So you would say Trump is the same as Hitler?
Old 11-06-2016, 04:40 PM
Banned

Clintonista biggoted hate crimes on the rise as Clinton supoorters emulate Hitler style fascism.

Hao Lee was fishing with his son when someone shouted "F Trump!!" He looked up from the river and his truck (with Trump bumper sticker) was engulfed in flames.

http://fox40.com/2016/11/03/trump-su...truck-torched/

What is wrong with the Clintonistas? Just because their leader can get away with the most heinous of crimes I guess they think they can too. Absolutely disgusting that "people" would do this to a little kid and his dad while they're fishing. Par for the Clinton gang and supporters I guess. Wonder if he got his $1500? Sick, sick, sick.
Old 11-06-2016, 04:46 PM
Banned

Oh no...this doesn't fit the avb3 narrative.

Jesse Jackson praises Trump for "reaching out and being inclusive."

In the video, Jackson states that the real estate mogul has “the will to risk to make things better…aside from all of his style and his pizzaz, he’s a serious person who is an effective builder.”
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...ing-inclusive/
Old 11-06-2016, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newview01 View Post
Brave of you to be posting a pic of somebody's wife

Am I the only one who noticed that?
Did I notice the wedding ring on her finger? Until you mentioned it, I didn't really notice if she had arms, even the second time seeing her.
Old 11-06-2016, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Oh no...this doesn't fit the avb3 narrative.

Jesse Jackson praises Trump for "reaching out and being inclusive."

In the video, Jackson states that the real estate mogul has “the will to risk to make things better…aside from all of his style and his pizzaz, he’s a serious person who is an effective builder.”
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...ing-inclusive/
You beat me to it. The Trump is a racist narrative is an invention of MSM.
Old 11-06-2016, 05:07 PM

Let's see, Trump puts in a Canadian style healthcare system, then annexes everything west of the Ontario border, and we get to hunt Montana, Oregon. No more silly import restrictions, no more new numbering system for guns and ammo. Real sunshine, no unicorns.
Old 11-06-2016, 05:08 PM

Quote:
At least if Hillary wins - next time USA bombs somebody or sends troops to some ME country there will be no trouble explaining why.
No need to look for hidden national interests - just check who paid off Bill or Foundation lately and you will have your answer.
Old 11-06-2016, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesB View Post
Of course the points are incorrect and/or misleading.
Trump hates minorities? Really? Sounds like leftist BS.
Threatens to imprison opponent, or more correctly, suggested corrupt officials should be imprisoned. What a difference a few words make. The truth is like that.
Doesn't care about Democracy? Again sounds like BS. In fact I would argue that anyone taking on the current corrupt system is likely a better defender of it, than those that undermine the value of a vote by pursuing fraud in the election.

I wonder why the German friends are such fans of corrupt government?
Some day all the people like you will hear a very large pop and you will start to understand. .☺

Mack
Old 11-06-2016, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Actually, it is the narrative that Trump himself has shown. Remember what he said about Muslims? Or the Hispanic Judge? What about Mexicans?
Old 11-06-2016, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Actually, it is the narrative that Trump himself has shown. Remember what he said about Muslims? Or the Hispanic Judge? What about Mexicans?
Either or. I really don't think Hillary OR Trump will have as much of an impact as many seem to think. They'll just be another president. One will likely continue on with a long line of corruption, increase gun control, etc and the other MIGHT weed out a few of the corrupt, leave gun owners alone, supreme court constitutionalists etc. Either way...not much will change.

But your obsession with screeching "Racist" is really annoying and highly insulting to actual acts of racism. Trump has done more to fight racism than you ever have or ever will. He just doesn't fit your politically correct mould that you and the left like to use to control people.
http://spectator.org/64643_when-trump-fought-racists/

PS: Muslim is a religion, not a race. And you have spewed more anti-religion hatred than anyone.

I wonder if Hillary will let Huma play with her now? Did she lose enough taint?
Old 11-06-2016, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporty View Post
Because he didn't have a gun, only a sign.

The whole thing looked staged to me, staged from Trump's side to make it look like his life was in danger.

Would be the case if Trump supporters actually relied on facts
Ya know, I watched that video and it seems really suspicious how he starts talking about the guy BEFORE the security moves in!
There is just something not right about it.
Cat
Old 11-06-2016, 06:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by catnthehat View Post
Ya know, I watched that video and it seems really suspicious how he starts talking about the guy BEFORE the security moves in!
There is just something not right about it.
Cat
I agree. After watching it several times it doesn't seem as dramatic as it may be if someone that close was that big of a threat.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Either or. I really don't think Hillary OR Trump will have as much of an impact as many seem to think. They'll just be another president. One will likely continue on with a long line of corruption, increase gun control, etc and the other MIGHT weed out a few of the corrupt, leave gun owners alone, supreme court constitutionalists etc. Either way...not much will change.

But your obsession with screeching "Racist" is really annoying and highly insulting to actual acts of racism. Trump has done more to fight racism than you ever have or ever will. He just doesn't fit your politically correct mould that you and the left like to use to control people.

PS: Muslim is a religion, not a race. And you have spewed more anti-religion hatred than anyone.

Well said.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:33 PM

Keep on topic guys abd quit the insults towards each other
Cat
Old 11-06-2016, 06:35 PM
Banned

Quote:

I wonder how many people were on this. There were 650,000 emails to study. They took 8 days. There are 691,200 seconds in 8 days.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:42 PM

Quote:
I wonder how many people were on this. There were 650,000 emails to study. They took 8 days. There are 691,200 seconds in 8 days.
What seems to escape many is that nobody says she didn't mishandle the information or obeyed rules and regulation. FBI basically says they will let her slide and will not recommend to press charges.
Anybody else would be in jail by now.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
First of all, would you be surprised if they did a computer scan on those? That would likely take less than a minute with the computers available to them. Think how fast you can look for word strings if you have a Gmail account. I have thousands of archived emails from 8 years ago. It takes me seconds to find a string that I know is from that time.

Then any that had anything that could be a trigger for national security would be looked at by a human. 150 agents could do 250,000 emails in 28 hours if it took them one minute per email. Manually.

I have no doubt a lot of agents were put on this job.
Old 11-06-2016, 06:59 PM
Banned

Quote:

You're correct, Muslim is not a race. Either is being Jewish, and we know of regimes that target that religion, don't we.

His comments on Hispanics, and in particular, Mexicans, are racist. There is no defense against that, unless you prefer to excuse them. His comments on blacks are dog whistles, and we all know they are. He's a scary individual, and worse, he attracts and feeds scary individuals. I know the stuff I heard around me at that rally/town hall/meeting in Tampa. Welcoming to anyone who wasn't white is an understatement.
Old 11-06-2016, 07:24 PM

Quote:
You're correct, Muslim is not a race. Either is being Jewish, and we know of regimes that target that religion, don't we.

His comments on Hispanics, and in particular, Mexicans, are racist. There is no defense against that, unless you prefer to excuse them. His comments on blacks are dog whistles, and we all know they are. He's a scary individual, and worse, he attracts and feeds scary individuals. I know the stuff I heard around me at that rally/town hall/meeting in Tampa. Welcoming to anyone who wasn't white is an understatement.
Recognized anybody from this rally in O'Keefe videos? What you heard could very well be guy paid by Hillary.
I am just curious, AVB, do you really believe all evidences of her wrongdoings are false and misinformation? Over 100 000 000$ pocketed by Clintons while she was Secretary of State, wedding paid with "charity" money, cheating during debates, free pass on classified information mishandling, destroying state records, actually making sure it's all gone, insulting anybody's intelligence with her "wiped it with a cloth" comment? Common, I know you won't answer, but seriously, just think for a second. There are times when policies and personalities just don't matter, because very basic principles and mechanisms of democracy are at risk.
I've seen one young democracy going into gutter, it's called Putin's Russia now - believe me if Hillary gets her way in 4 (read 8) years you have just another version of it, only more powerful. Actually with all signs of her crookedness, if she goes jail-free and gets elected - the USA already IS the most powerful but totally corrupt state.
BTW, unlike HRC, Wikileaks was never proven wrong, not once yet. And on wikileaks alone she should be jailed for a very, very long time.

PS. Sadly I think she will win
Old 11-06-2016, 07:37 PM

I don't know why all the Trump supports say Hillary is so dangerous....she has been around a long time. There is only one really wildcard in this election and its Trump. The guy is unpredictable to say the least and is in a constant exercise of controlling himself because his true nature is to blurt out exactly whats on his mind.....Donthecon is the real gamble here. I actually think he will be horrible in any foreign affairs as he is well versed in business tactics but politics, whether you like it or not, is required to accomplish things. He lacks the polish, strategy, or emotional intelligence to really compete with his peers around the world. They will run circles around him, push his buttons, and he will do foolish things because his ego cannot handle compromise.
Old 11-06-2016, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
Not so sure of that dire prediction. While the US has influence a lot of which is received freely. I think people will survive. The last successive governments have not been the greatest in terms of helping Canada or the world. Monetary and trading policy was punitive.

I think the US gets what they deserve in a way for putting these fools to the top. Now maybe they will learn. I say that with embarrassment as we have the NDP.
sadly, the American education system is not producing very many critical thinkers...

We learn from history that we do not learn from history. - Hegel

Your obligation to fight has not been relieved because the battle is fierce and difficult. Ben Shapiro
Old 11-06-2016, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by backstraps View Post
I... I actually think he will be horrible in any foreign affairs as he is well versed in business tactics but politics, whether you like it or not, is required to accomplish things....
Look at Libya and tell me, do you honestly think anybody can better Hillary in how horribly foreign affairs can be handled? Libya, basically, is not a country any longer, just a territory.

Last edited by ak-71; 11-06-2016 at 07:50 PM.
Old 11-06-2016, 07:46 PM

Want a bet? I can close this thread in 5 minutes or better with one original image from HRC interview with actual words (joke by HRC) from the same interview quoted? So far 100% effective, don't know why, but it's about Libya.

Last edited by ak-71; 11-06-2016 at 07:55 PM.