Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-06-2016, 06:55 PM

Default Hillary Cleared again by the FBI....

Dow futures surge 200 pts on the news Hitlary Clinton has dodged the second bullet..

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...n-email-review
Old 11-06-2016, 07:44 PM

Tuesday sure is going to be interesting, almost half of the people in the US think she should be in jail.
Old 11-06-2016, 07:59 PM

There is no way that the FBI was going to arrest her and risk having to deal with her as the president.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:00 PM
Banned

Mexican peso went up also.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:20 PM

Disgusting. Treasonous.

But trump is just as bad.

Bet then so was Harper and Justin.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:26 PM

Default Really?

Unfortunately, this is not a surprise.
Attached Images
File Type: jpe silly.jpe (9.9 KB, 50 views)

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell
Old 11-06-2016, 08:28 PM

Default This is outrageous!

When this election is over, and I hope no violence, the Americans have got to look at their election system, is the electoral college still the way to go, why no one person one vote?

The primary system sure didn't produce 2 great candidates.

The role the FBI has played sounds like some African countries.

I have been watching these things since Eisenhower but I never could have dreamed anything like this.
Old 11-06-2016, 08:40 PM

It's sad watching a once great nation circling the drain. What a farce this whole thing has been.
Old 11-06-2016, 09:08 PM
Banned

Before Canadians get too sanctimonious. We have our own Hillary here. He's still golfing and laughing at Gomery. And we just elected a whitewater rafting guide/part time drama teacher to run our whole country!!

I'm not sure how many times history has to repeat itself, but maybe the electorate will catch on at some point. (just joking) A democracy requires an informed electorate that acts for the benefit of society. And when I say benefit of society, I don't mean one that promises free cell phones and food stamps. I mean one that has a small efficient government that provides a strong, corruption free regulatory framework to ensure a stable business environment, strong defended borders, and a crime free country.

Every damn time though, people get all exorcised about this group doesn't get enough hugs, this group called me a name, I want free babysitting, why do I have to work harder than that guy? why do I have to work? who's going to pay for my retirement? A crappy overpriced sculpture would look great in that park! etc. All the time the money grabbing weasels are growing their tentacles and gladly giving you everything you ask for and charging you handsomely for it. Even that doesn't satiate their appetite for "free" money. They get big enough to start scamming it from us left, right and centre, and we hardly care anymore when they do because it's become so commonplace and they always do it well enough that they get away with it. Talk about attracting losers to the trough.

We breed crappy politicians. We demand losers that will take advantage of us. We think it's a good thing when some giant group of politicians and bureaucrats gives us a chocolate bar with their left hand while they're taking $50 out of our pocket with their right hand.

And then someone says: "Yeah...but we got it not too bad."

Enjoy the decline.
Old 11-06-2016, 09:20 PM

Smile Rug try to relax, maybe get out more

In Canada it is not so tough to change leaders, we don't even get a vote the party can change leaders when ever they want. The old P.C.s kicked out John Diefenbaker, and Joe Clarke. The Alberta P.C. party kicked out Ralph Klein. A way better system, maybe that's why the USA exports the Parliamentary system it to its newly democratic allies.

BTW a strong grassroots movement could unite the right in Alberta, it doesn't look like politicians are even trying.

Just so you are ready with an ample supply of what ever you use for stress; if the right doesn't unite, the NDs will win a second term. Take care of yourself, we need you.
Old 11-06-2016, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post
Before Canadians get too sanctimonious. We have our own Hillary here. He's still golfing and laughing at Gomery. And we just elected a whitewater rafting guide/part time drama teacher to run our whole country!!

I'm not sure how many times history has to repeat itself, but maybe the electorate will catch on at some point. (just joking) A democracy requires an informed electorate that acts for the benefit of society. And when I say benefit of society, I don't mean one that promises free cell phones and food stamps. I mean one that has a small efficient government that provides a strong, corruption free regulatory framework to ensure a stable business environment, strong defended borders, and a crime free country.

Every damn time though, people get all exorcised about this group doesn't get enough hugs, this group called me a name, I want free babysitting, why do I have to work harder than that guy? why do I have to work? who's going to pay for my retirement? A crappy overpriced sculpture would look great in that park! etc. All the time the money grabbing weasels are growing their tentacles and gladly giving you everything you ask for and charging you handsomely for it. Even that doesn't satiate their appetite for "free" money. They get big enough to start scamming it from us left, right and centre, and we hardly care anymore when they do because it's become so commonplace and they always do it well enough that they get away with it. Talk about attracting losers to the trough.

We breed crappy politicians. We demand losers that will take advantage of us. We think it's a good thing when some giant group of politicians and bureaucrats gives us a chocolate bar with their left hand while they're taking $50 out of our pocket with their right hand.

And then someone says: "Yeah...but we got it not too bad."

Enjoy the decline.
Don't hold back Rugs, just tell us how you feel.....

Coincidentally, I feel the same way, and couldn't have put it better myself.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 11-06-2016, 09:45 PM

X2

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk
Old 11-06-2016, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by densa44 View Post
In Canada it is not so tough to change leaders, we don't even get a vote the party can change leaders when ever they want. The old P.C.s kicked out John Diefenbaker, and Joe Clarke. The Alberta P.C. party kicked out Ralph Klein. A way better system, maybe that's why the USA exports the Parliamentary system it to its newly democratic allies.

BTW a strong grassroots movement could unite the right in Alberta, it doesn't look like politicians are even trying.

Just so you are ready with an ample supply of what ever you use for stress; if the right doesn't unite, the NDs will win a second term. Take care of yourself, we need you.
Ha, it doesn't even stress me out anymore. Not in the least. I'm at the acceptance stage. I really am enjoying the decline.

It's not about who is in power anymore. It would take a generation or more to undo the leviathan now. And that is assuming you could get an electorate that is at least partially cognizant of history and cares about the "profit" that is being taken from them for gov services. (They aren't and they don't)

I seem to remember Harper trying to cut some piddly little arts funding to Quebec earlier on in his term. The hue and cry was so outlandish that you would have thought he was gassing villages. Gordon Pinsent almost popped an eyeball out of his head. The thought that they could or should generate their own arts funding NEVER entered into their mind. They had "free" money from the gov and they were not going to let that go without a fight. And everyone's the same. We're entitled to our entitlements. They are set in stone, and it's a race to see who can carve some more into the stone.

As I said. The electorate demands it. And the politicos and their team of bureaucrats are damn well going to make sure we get it...and get it good!

Old 11-06-2016, 09:59 PM

I personally think it could be worse- I could be living on the Quebec/Ontario border again!!
Hated that place - those places....
Cat
Old 11-07-2016, 07:11 AM

Default There's more to the story

James Comey wasn't bought off, he was owned.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hillary guilty.jpg (38.7 KB, 37 views)

“We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did.”- Thomas Sowell