Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 08-03-2013, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Badger View Post
Hmmm odd that a barking dog didn't send em packing... and teh sudden illunination usually throws folks as well.

I guess they just HAD to drink in your garage and donate a half sack to ya.
They probably knew the owner - nice fella, law abiding citizen wouldn't harm them.
Or crooks would sue him-so they are winners in any case.

Few years ago in Fort Mc Murray happened interesting incident.
A young fella tradesman was filling his truck on 7/11 gas station(everybody knows what else is being sold around 7/11 in Fort Mac) .So he took out his wallet to pay and one fella approached and "politely ask to give him the wallet ,and pointed towards 2 more his friends ready to back him up.
A young oil field worker had couple friends with him who were shopping inside of gas station.
So, young and Big(believe me) Pipefitter knocked the guy down, his friends went out as well and all attackers retrieved.
Cops showed up and ask him why he was fighting?
So, he told them story as above.
And guess what cop said - Well!?(Meaning why didn't you give them wallet and started fighting instead).
And answer was - no F.Way I am going give them my wallet -To expensive to restore documents.

Last edited by sailor; 08-03-2013 at 05:38 PM.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:35 PM

Yea was bud light but forensic took it as evidence rcmp officer shower back up with a pic from local iga but was older lady so were guessn mabe punks mother but who knows they had pic of this lady with same bag punk had beer in also said hat had tons of hair in it but dna will tske awhile an only if kid has priors the. Get em if not wifes getin her youngest brother to round up a year book so we can look thru it
Old 08-03-2013, 07:04 PM

Super easy to say what what someone would have done if it had been them,
but impossible to actually know.

Glad your both okay,
at the end of the day thats the only thing that matters.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailor View Post
They probably knew the owner - nice fella, law abiding citizen wouldn't harm them.
Or crooks would sue him-so they are winners in any case.

Few years ago in Fort Mc Murray happened interesting incident.
A young fella tradesman was filling his truck on 7/11 gas station(everybody knows what else is being sold around 7/11 in Fort Mac) .So he took out his wallet to pay and one fella approached and "politely ask to give him the wallet ,and pointed towards 2 more his friends ready to back him up.
A young oil field worker had couple friends with him who were shopping inside of gas station.
So, young and Big(believe me) Pipefitter knocked the guy down, his friends went out as well and all attackers retrieved.
Cops showed up and ask him why he was fighting?
So, he told them story as above.
And guess what cop said - Well!?(Meaning why didn't you give them wallet and started fighting instead).
And answer was - no F.Way I am going give them my wallet -To expensive to restore documents.
Interesting story but I fail to see how that relates to your first statement .

This fear of being sued is overblown and based upon annecdotal accounts of onseys and twoseys out of the thousands of altercations that occur every year.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreys 21234 View Post
Yea was bud light but forensic took it as evidence rcmp officer shower back up with a pic from local iga but was older lady so were guessn mabe punks mother but who knows they had pic of this lady with same bag punk had beer in also said hat had tons of hair in it but dna will tske awhile an only if kid has priors the. Get em if not wifes getin her youngest brother to round up a year book so we can look thru it
Gotta love small towns.
You don't get away with it when everyones knows everyone else and the school library has every year book for the last 70 years.

I have a feeling that they'll get their comeuppance in good time.
Old 08-03-2013, 08:14 PM

Yea so shouldnt be to hard to figure it out soon n he will hafta pay the piper im jst glad my two young daughters 6-4 wernt home an that my wife wasnt hurt n hopefully he n his buddys think twice bout comen onto my property