Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 10-12-2017, 11:00 PM

Default Identity of Russian hackers finally revealed

According to CNN Pokemons controlled from Kremlin are to blame for "Black lives matter" movement.
http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/12/medi...-go/index.html
I think, if they keep digging into it, they could also explain why it is so difficult to produce any concrete evidence of Russian Army being present in Eastern Ukraine.
I think a broadcasts like that demand immediate psychiatric help for everybody involved.
Old 10-13-2017, 09:11 AM

Good Morning AK. So, another day of Russian State Propaganda Ministry posting?

I'm continually puzzled why you left and came here....
Old 10-13-2017, 09:15 AM
Banned

I thought it was Clinton and Soros behind all the unrest?
Old 10-13-2017, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okotokian View Post

For what every Russian dreams of. Fast cars, pretty women and adidas apparel.
Old 10-13-2017, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by esoxangler View Post
for what every russian dreams of. Fast cars, pretty women and adidas apparel.
lmfao !!!!!
Old 10-13-2017, 10:50 AM

Quote:

It's a CNN broadcast, not RT, Oky, watch it first.
Talk about propaganda

PS. I am sorry, but if can't see the absurdity of the "Russians did it" situation - you are just too far gone on a CNN / Clinton kool aid

Last edited by ak-71; 10-13-2017 at 10:58 AM.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak-71 View Post
It's a CNN broadcast, not RT, Oky, watch it first.
Talk about propaganda

PS. I am sorry, but if can't see the absurdity of the "Russians did it" situation - you are just too far gone on a CNN / Clinton kool aid

Your characterization of the article didn't match the content of the article itself. Perhaps you are the one that needs to read it.

I am happy, however, to see that you acknowledge RT as part of the Russian Propaganda Ministry.

And you didn't answer my question about why you came here. You love Russia, love Putin, think he's doing a great job, that Russia is a peace-loving country that threatens no one, and that the west is corrupt and war-mongering.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Your characterization of the article didn't match the content of the article itself. Perhaps you are the one that needs to read it.

I am happy, however, to see that you acknowledge RT as part of the Russian Propaganda Ministry.

And you didn't answer my question about why you came here. You love Russia, love Putin, think he's doing a great job, that Russia is a peace-loving country that threatens no one, and that the west is corrupt and war-mongering.
1. If you show me any proof that I like Putin from anywhere in the archive of this forum - I will buy you a beer. You seem to be confused.
2. RT is a state channel, just like CBC - it is a known fact, why would I argue with it?
3. What and why I do is just not any of your business
4. "Russians did it" circus became absurdly hilarious, too bad you are too brainwashed to notice.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:56 AM

Quote:
1. If you show me any proof that I like Putin from anywhere in the archive of this forum - I will buy you a beer. You seem to be confused.
2. RT is a state channel, just like CBC - it is a known fact, why would I argue with it?
4. "Russians did it" circus became absurdly hilarious, too bad you are too brainwashed to notice.
I question any state or government run media outlet.
Old 10-13-2017, 12:04 PM
Banned

American news is becoming a gong show, print it and someone will believe it.

It's funny tho, how many governments have been toppled by the USA worldwide in the last 30 or 40 years? Gotta have leaders that will play the game. What does the bible state? Pull the plank out of your own eye?

I'd imagine South Korea is pretty nervous at the moment too.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESOXangler View Post
Now you did it! You reminded me of the dreams and I will have to go back now - with the exception of cars (may be) other items are more abundant in Russia than anywhere else
Old 10-13-2017, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESOXangler View Post
Awesome.

Dodger.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:28 PM

Hey Oki, try me!
I hate Russian propaganda!
I don't like Putin!
I don't like commies.
I don't like liberals.
I don't like NDP.
I DO LIKE Russian history and history in general.
I hate CNN, CBC. I think that the whole thing about Russian meddling is nothing but inflated bs. Every country in the world is trying to do something to affect the others to their benefits. As much as I like the west, Americans are masters in manipulation like this. I'm very thankful that they were able to help in a collapse of the monster like a Soviet Union. But some other things - not so good.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
Hey Oki, try me!
I hate Russian propaganda!
I don't like Putin!
I don't like commies.
I don't like liberals.
I don't like NDP.
I DO LIKE Russian history and history in general.
I hate CNN, CBC. I think that the whole thing about Russian meddling is nothing but inflated bs. Every country in the world is trying to do something to affect the others to their benefits. As much as I like the west, Americans are masters in manipulation like this. I'm very thankful that they were able to help in a collapse of the monster like a Soviet Union. But some other things - not so good.
Ah, I wondered when AK's brother-in-arms was going to show up.

Just kidding. I love you two.
Old 10-13-2017, 02:41 PM

Oki! You owe me a coffee!

And a monitor-cleaning wipe!
Old 10-13-2017, 03:34 PM

Quote:

It came out that these foreign residing Russian bloggers get paid. If I was AK I would blog to. How else can I get movie money.

Russia Good!

Evil Western Media Bad.

Putin. I want my payment now dude.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-13-2017, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Comparing CBC being the same as RT is ludicrous.

RT is a pure Russian Government Propaganda driven entity.

CBC is just run by Liberal minded managers. Trudeau can't tell them what to run. Putin tells RT what to run.

There is a big difference man.

Admit that please so.

What am I brainwashed about for example?

Do I believe Russian military had a direct link to the downing of a commercial passenger plane. Facts don't lie. Facts that Russia has soldiers pretending to be off duty fighting in Ukraine. Facts don't lie. Facts that Russia took over Crimea...Facts don't lie.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin
Old 10-13-2017, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
It came out that these foreign residing Russian bloggers get paid. If I was AK I would blog to. How else can I get movie money.

Russia Good!

Evil Western Media Bad.

Putin. I want my payment now dude.
And the money is good. Look at the 22 year old kid in Ontario arrested and extradited to the US for hacking for the Russians. Luxury cars, a home few of us could afford, frequent trips to... Russia. LOL He was getting paid in more than vodka!

OK, unleash the hounds!
Old 10-13-2017, 03:43 PM

Quote:

CBC is just run by Liberal minded managers. Trudeau can't tell them what to run. .
Harper sure couldn't tell then what to say, could he? LOL
Old 10-13-2017, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Comparing CBC being the same as RT is ludicrous.

RT is a pure Russian Government Propaganda driven entity.

CBC is just run by Liberal minded managers. Trudeau can't tell them what to run. Putin tells RT what to run.

There is a big difference man.

Admit that please so.

What am I brainwashed about for example?

Do I believe Russian military had a direct link to the downing of a commercial passenger plane. Facts don't lie. Facts that Russia has soldiers pretending to be off duty fighting in Ukraine. Facts don't lie. Facts that Russia took over Crimea...Facts don't lie.
Enough of Urban Legends, you seem like a reasonable guy.
Can you imagine flooding territory from Calgary to Red Deer with few thousands of regular Russian troops, as in regular army, with support structure and all (that's what Kiev used to claim), then run regular OSCE patrols, journalists for three years and still have nothing, but BS Facebook photos for evidence? Well, I guess you can, me - not so much, I, actually, have an idea how it works in Russian army. What ever - we talked about it for ages already. I'm sure Russia is involved (called "proxy war" I guess) , but I know that main problem is a civil war in progress in Ukraine and nobody will acknowledge this fact and deal with it till people in the West buy the occupation story. Too sad.
RT is just as BS as CBC and even as CNN - no direct orders are even necessary by now, agenda is set in stone for each of them in one way or another.
I just find CNN to be the funniest of the three, it's insulting to think that they believe that, as a listener, I can actually buy this crazy BS they are selling, but still funny and getting funnier.

PS. Blogging sounds good. Can you hook me up? I'm definitely missing out.

Last edited by ak-71; 10-13-2017 at 04:22 PM.
Old 10-13-2017, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Now you did it! You reminded me of the dreams and I will have to go back now - with the exception of cars (may be) other items are more abundant in Russia than anywhere else
I aim to inspire!

All in good fun! 😏
Old 10-13-2017, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Ah, I wondered when AK's brother-in-arms was going to show up.

Just kidding. I love you two.
That is beautiful!
Old 10-13-2017, 08:26 PM

Hold on there Comrade !!??!!??

Are you actually saying Russia's actions (involvement of their troops) in the Ukraine (and maybe even Crimea) are staged and didn't actually take place?

And are you saying OKI is soaking up false propaganda and he's brainwashed?

Really?

I don't think I could think of another member as pragmatic, logical and reasonable as our little old OKI. Seems like a sensible enough guy who doesn't get sucked into too much of the bull poop slung around by the media and other contributors here.

And before you task me to provide "evidence" why don't I ask you to provide us all with a credible source of information that would support your position.

I am all ears, open to discussion, and willing to learn, as I have no skin in this game, and no real firm opinion or position on the matter other that being a victim of the false news because I thought that was real.

Please share.
Old 10-13-2017, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
Hold on there Comrade !!??!!??

Are you actually saying Russia's actions in the Ukraine and Crimea are staged and didn't actually take place?

And are you saying OKI is soaking up false propaganda and he's brainwashed?

Really?

I don't think I could think of another member as pragmatic, logical and reasonable as our little old OKI. Seems like a sensible enough guy who doesn't get sucked into too much of the bull poop slung around by the media and other contributors here.

And before you task me to provide "evidence" why don't I ask you to provide us all with a credible source of information that would support your position.

I am all ears, open to discussion, and willing to learn, as I have no skin in this game, and no real firm opinion or position on the matter other that being a victim of the false news because I thought that was real.

Please share.
I'd personally like to see some real proof to be honest if Russia was anywhere near Ukraine. Nothing short of propaganda has ever come out.

Remember MH-17? Whatever happened? US blamed Russia - and all they had was crap from social media. Nothing has come out of it.

It's time to put 2 and 2 together. Look at the propaganda coming out of the US today, it's embarrassing to say the least.

Russia went into Crimea, not a shot was fired. Seems Crimeans are happier under Russia than Ukraine.
Old 10-13-2017, 09:13 PM

I'd personally like to see some real proof to be honest if Russia was anywhere near Ukraine.

So, what's the problem?
Take a look at the map and you will find that they are very "near" Ukraine.

Remember MH-17? Whatever happened?

Not sure what you mean by "whatever happened" but 298 innocent people were killed...

Seems Crimeans are happier under Russia than Ukraine.

Seems to whom?
To you or to people who live in Crimea peninsula?
Old 10-13-2017, 09:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter12 View Post
I'd personally like to see some real proof to be honest if Russia was anywhere near Ukraine.

So, what's the problem?
Take a look at the map and you will find that they are very "near" Ukraine.

Remember MH-17? Whatever happened?

Not sure what you mean by "whatever happened" but 298 innocent people were killed...

Seems Crimeans are happier under Russia than Ukraine.

Seems to whom?
To you or to people who live in Crimea peninsula?
Over MH-17, there was never anything definitive that came out of the dutch investigation. I'm well aware that people died, many body parts are likely still on the ground. The families will never get any closure. The US government admitted to using social network bull when they pointed the finger at Russia. With so much propaganda running amoke - fear the Russians - coming out of the USA, I don't believe it anymore. When the US is claiming that Russia hacked their elections - but yet admittedly have overthrown many governments - I don't believe them anymore. If you believe the US on anything anymore...

I know a couple from the Crimea, according to them, life is better. But who knows, there's so much propaganda floating around.
Old 10-13-2017, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
I'd personally like to see some real proof to be honest if Russia was anywhere near Ukraine. Nothing short of propaganda has ever come out.

Remember MH-17? Whatever happened? US blamed Russia - and all they had was crap from social media. Nothing has come out of it.

It's time to put 2 and 2 together. Look at the propaganda coming out of the US today, it's embarrassing to say the least.

Russia went into Crimea, not a shot was fired. Seems Crimeans are happier under Russia than Ukraine.
Yeah, I know what you are saying. There's plenty of propaganda and false reports influencing all of us. If you can't touch it, taste it, or see it with your own eyes, you have be pragmatic and careful.

All the stuff I saw, have read, and what I know about Putin, Russia, the Ukraine does lead me to believe that Russia has been behind the situation in the Ukraine. But, who knows, maybe this is a huge wag the dog movie. It would shock me, and I would be very critical of any information presented to the contrary, but like I said, I'm not well studied in this particular issue.

I'm genuinely interested.
Old 10-13-2017, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
Yeah, I know what you are saying. There's plenty of propaganda and false reports influencing all of us. If you can't touch it, taste it, or see it with your own eyes, you have be pragmatic and careful.

All the stuff I saw, have read, and what I know about Putin, Russia, the Ukraine does lead me to believe that Russia has been behind the situation in the Ukraine. But, who knows, maybe this is a huge wag the dog movie. It would shock me, and I would be very critical of any information presented to the contrary, but like I said, I'm not well studied in this particular issue.

I'm genuinely interested.
The US government overthrew the elected government led by Viktor Yanukovych and admitted it. Why? Because he was friendly with Russia, not the US. Russia didn't push Ukraine to war, the US did.

North Korea is an enemy now. So is Iran. The US is feeding terrorism - every time I hear "arming the rebels", I want to puke cause that's exactly what they did in '79. Arm the mujahideen in Pakistan, armed them to the teeth and sent them to fight the USSR - and that's public knowledge. They gave Afghanistan to the Taliban.
Old 10-13-2017, 09:46 PM

The US government overthrew the elected government led by Viktor Yanukovych and admitted it

Ukrainian people threw away (elected yes) but gangster government led by Yanukovych that was acting on behalf of Russian interests. I personally see no problem with it. USA government maybe did something but need to remember that Ukraine is a pretty big 40 mil+ population country and without the will of people nothing would have happened.

Russia didn't push Ukraine to war, the US did.

Ukraine lost 7% of its territory to Russia so far...And it was not the USA who did it...
Old 10-13-2017, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter12 View Post
The US government overthrew the elected government led by Viktor Yanukovych and admitted it

Ukrainian people threw away (elected yes) but gangster government led by Yanukovych that was acting on behalf of Russian interests. I personally see no problem with it. USA government maybe did something but need to remember that Ukraine is a pretty big 40 mil+ population country and without the will of people nothing would have happened.

Russia didn't push Ukraine to war, the US did.

Ukraine lost 7% of its territory to Russia so far...And it was not the USA who did it...
I think someone needs to research and get off the propaganda wagon. Bringing western style democracy to any nation that isn't ready for it is disaster - and who is the WEST to dictate who runs any country? And Ukraine isn't the only one. The list seems to be getting longer - I get nervous whenever i hear the words "regime change" from the mouth of any POTUS. Now it's Iran and North Korea.

Must be nice to have an entire ocean separating the USA from the rest of the world. Imagine how South Korea feels at the moment.