Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 09-19-2018, 10:04 PM

Default Attn: Elecchickens and other tradesmen, huge tool auction TODAY @ 9am

Sorry for the lack of notice but it was a long day at work. I saw today that there is an auction tomorrow and Friday for the assets of Concept Electric, if you need ladders, Milwaukee cordless anything & everything, conduit benders, wire pullers, 20' or 40' shipping containers, or ridiculous amounts of lighting fixtures and circuit breakers you might want to stop by. Tools and such tomorrow (Thursday), office stuff goes on the block Friday.

I did a walkabout there for about 1.5 hours and made my list. I also worked there for 3 years until 2014 so I knew a fair bit about what I was looking to find.

They have a rather nice 24' enclosed cargo trailer with 7500 lb axles. More ladders than you can shake a stick at, job boxes out the yin/yang, Greenlee tools, more knock-out sets than Mike Tyson.

Say Hi if you know me and see me there.

http://www.joinersales.com/concept-e...rship-auction/

Last edited by CaberTosser; 09-19-2018 at 10:11 PM.
Old 09-20-2018, 12:27 AM

Elecchickens?? You've been watching AvE on youtube again, haven't you??? lol
Old 09-20-2018, 01:41 AM

They still have a pile of tools and job boxes on our jobsite up here in edmonton. So i would think this auction is only the first of a few.
Old 09-20-2018, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amosfella View Post
Elecchickens?? You've been watching AvE on youtube again, haven't you??? lol
I’m far too sophistimakated to watch something so Skookum

There’s an item for auction that I borrowed from a vendor rep when I worked there, I tried contacting them about 5 times to return it but never got a reply, perhaps they no longer worked for said vendor? Amusing to know the source of the tool though, but curious that it now has an inventory # on it
Old 09-20-2018, 11:00 AM

Good place to be if you wanted to buy Milwaukee cordless vacuums for twice retail, or a cheap laser level with tripod for $200+ that I bought for $50 at Totem 16 years ago. Where do these people come from and how on earth do they still have money to spend?
Old 09-20-2018, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
Good place to be if you wanted to buy Milwaukee cordless vacuums for twice retail, or a cheap laser level with tripod for $200+ that I bought for $50 at Totem 16 years ago. Where do these people come from and how on earth do they still have money to spend?
Likely purchasers for our government saving us a bundle...