Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-23-2007, 09:00 PM
-NDN-

Thumbs up well im outta here.......

off to manitoba, land of the wood ticks. Hoping to slay some big ole catfish, i could care less about the rest. hope you guys have a good weekend fishing. im gonna make the most out of the 2 days i get to fish out of the whole week. Dang Family visits, LOL
Old 06-23-2007, 09:06 PM

Enjoy your trip, Mike, take some pics. Cats are ugly but we'll look a the pics anyways !!
Old 06-23-2007, 10:25 PM

Catch a big cat man and have a good visit. My three year old daughter caught her first fish today... it was awesome! Hansen's Reservoir west of Sylvan. Here's a pic from Travers Tournament.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 110-1091_IMG.JPG (174.7 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg 110-1088_IMG.JPG (176.2 KB, 45 views)
Old 06-24-2007, 12:51 AM

NDN, drive safe man! I hear that there is some pretty nasty weather out that way tonight! Take care.

MB1, great pics! Congrats on your daughter's first fish, it is a true trophy! Good for her, and good for you.

Tree
Old 06-24-2007, 09:16 PM
-NDN-

yep for sure. Just chillin' like a villin' in Brandon right now. trhere is a severe thunderstorm watch around here, and the same thing plus tornado warning over south of winnipeg.

guess there has been quite a few tornados in manitoba recently, according to the pics and stories in the local papers.
Old 06-24-2007, 09:56 PM

Good to here you're safe man! An F4 cut through Elie last night and took out at least 4 homes! Watch those skies NDN and drive safe!

Tree
Old 06-24-2007, 10:20 PM
-NDN-

i saw some pictures of that one by Elie, not very big, very skinny, but i guess it was very high speed. 400 km/h or something. a tanker truck was thrown on its side. There is actually a cool photo in the winnipeg sun, of two skinny tornadoes coming out of the sky, like twin sisters, LOL. we are actually gonna go for a late night walk up to the 7-11, and see if there is anysigns of a storm and possibly see some lightning.