Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 11-01-2012, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss442 View Post
Not taking the criminals side here, but they don't get big screen tv's (2x20" tv's for approx 80+ inmates), no pool tables. no steak or lobster (food that might not be fit to feed your dog). Now thats speaking of our Provincial Corrections, Feds from what I understand is totally different, but you were refering to a six week sentence, they would be doing provicial time.
I worked with a guy who told me that criminals absolutely hate getting the dreaded "2 years less a day" sentence because it means time in a Provincial Facility. He told me that Federal Crime is actually quite nice and close to what I described. The Lobster was only a bit of an exaggeration as he told me they ate very well.

I think that TV is a luxury and inmates shouldn't even have any access to it. Jail is supposed to be a punishment and a deterent, not a place that is "Not that bad."

Whatever these guys get for a sentence, it won't be enough if they get what is considered a just sentence according to our Justice System.

I think that our Justice system has turned into a business and it is more economically viable to turn criminals loose early with light sentencing than to give them a Sentence that the average Taxpaying Citizen (and especially the victim)would consider Fair.

Just my $0.02
Old 11-01-2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Hunter Okotoks View Post
I worked with a guy who told me that criminals absolutely hate getting the dreaded "2 years less a day" sentence because it means time in a Provincial Facility. He told me that Federal Crime is actually quite nice and close to what I described. The Lobster was only a bit of an exaggeration as he told me they ate very well.

I think that TV is a luxury and inmates shouldn't even have any access to it. Jail is supposed to be a punishment and a deterent, not a place that is "Not that bad."

Whatever these guys get for a sentence, it won't be enough if they get what is considered a just sentence according to our Justice System.

I think that our Justice system has turned into a business and it is more economically viable to turn criminals loose early with light sentencing than to give them a Sentence that the average Taxpaying Citizen (and especially the victim)would consider Fair.

Just my $0.02
Unfortunately the quick turn around on early releases is due to over population of our Jails, some cells holding three individuals per cell. The Alberta Tax payer really should be proud of the fact that we have one of the best fiscally run systems in the Country. As the Government as my employer I really can't complain (although there's always people who cry for more). Compaired to when I first got into Corrections, the wages, benefits are decent, and the past ten years the employer has really stepped up with funding for uniforms, equipment, and training.
Old 11-02-2012, 05:50 AM

Why is a Canadian jail the only place having to earn your food is considered cruel and unusual punishment?
Old 11-02-2012, 07:34 AM

Good to hear. We have recovered most of the stuff that was stolen. There was another bust somewhere outside Leduc where they found my polaris ranger and quad. 4200$ in damage to the ranger tho. I was really hoping I would catch these guys on our property, to bad the cops got them first.
Old 11-03-2012, 12:26 PM

Location: Just this side of no-where on the edge of common sense

Okay, here is an Update to the original story. The names of the accused have been added as well as the charges against them.

The GOOD part is if you scroll to the bottom the actual dirtbags are leaving comments hacking each other....I almost died laughing.

I can only hope the pain intensifies for them.
Regards,
Dave.

http://www.theeagle.ca/index.asp?mn=3&id=7045&cc=1154
Old 11-03-2012, 12:33 PM

Good they needto be hung drawn and quartered, end of problem
Old 11-23-2012, 02:10 PM

Exclamation WTF is wrong with you people!

They are still someone's family, someone's dad, mom, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, son, daughter! Do you know they are guilty? Shame on all of you their families can see the things you are all posting! Innocent until proven guilty! Even if they are guilty I'd rather have that around then the rapists, child molesting, killing dirtbags out there...those are the real dirtbags! Those are the ones who deserve some of the disgusting things you people are mentioning. The things you people are mentioning makes me question if any of you fall under the categories I mentioned!
Old 11-23-2012, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katty View Post
They are still someone's family, someone's dad, mom, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, son, daughter! Do you know they are guilty? Shame on all of you their families can see the things you are all posting! Innocent until proven guilty! Even if they are guilty I'd rather have that around then the rapists, child molesting, killing dirtbags out there...those are the real dirtbags! Those are the ones who deserve some of the disgusting things you people are mentioning. The things you people are mentioning makes me question if any of you fall under the categories I mentioned!
Ah yes the one post troll, enjoy your short stay.

After conviction how about we put down all criminals?

Charges:
Blaine Elesko of Edson:
Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over $5000.00
Possession of Methamphetamine
Resist/Obstruct a Peace Officer
Ryan Willets of Wildwood:
Shane Nordell of Edson:
Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Less than $5000.00
Kevin Gionet of Warburg:
Resist/Obstruct a Peace Officer
Jordanka Gallien of Edson:
Failure to Comply*with Condition of Undertaking/Recognizance/Direction in Remand Order
Adam Bratiuk of Edson:
Unsafe Storage of Firearms
Possession of Marihuana < 30 grams
Possession of Methylenedioxyamphetamine (Ecstasy)
Jan-Harmen Bootsma of Edson:
Failure to Comply with Condition of Undertaking/Recognizance/Direction in Remand Order

Blaine Elesko of Edson:
Failure to comply with Condition of Undertaking/Recognizance/Direction in Remand Order
Carol Elesko of Edson:
Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5000.00
There are several charges that are still pending.* The investigation into both of these incidents is ongoing.

Which one of these fine upstanding citizens are you defending?

"I find it interesting that some folk will pay to use a range, use a golf course, use a garage bay but think landowners should have to give permission for free. Do these same people think hookers should be treated like landowners?" pitw
Old 11-23-2012, 02:25 PM

Quote:
People who steal from other hard working people are no better than the dirtbags you describe,If you love them so much let them go live with you.When everthing you"ve worked for goes missing,dont whine to us about it.
Old 11-23-2012, 02:30 PM
Banned

I spent a short time incarcerated at the med hat, riverview, country club. The food was very good, especially the roast and so was the coffee. The commune area had satellite tv and the library had really stunning books,,, no joke.

My stay rivalled my suite in oahu- if I could have left, that is-. One guy had 2 years left on a 4 year term and he said that he'd accomplished more towards his life in jail than on the street.

For what it's worth,,,, bikers are great crib players.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbillyreefer View Post
Which one of these fine upstanding citizens are you defending?
Bwahahahaha, love it.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverdoctor View Post
Bwahahahaha, love it.
X2.....WTF is wrong with us?

Nothing we don't want to have to deal with these people on our own, better the police caught them.....they would be late for dinner everynight, even if you were cooking meatloaf.....lol

Give your head a shake...."katty"

LC
Old 11-23-2012, 04:30 PM

Quote:
What's wrong with us people is that we have been robbed, terrorized, and stolen from again and again by bottom feeding scum like the fine young men you are defending. Usually I am all for innocent until proven, but in this case I will say that usually in theft cases the police do not even try and place charges if there is any chance that the criminal in question is not guilty. It is an incredible waste of time and money to do so otherwise. I guess time will tell, but I almost guarantee that every one will plead guilty to some charges to avoid others, which will then make them guilty and your admirable yet flawed defense of them will go away. I fully expect that you will came back and apologize to all of us for your misplaced defense of said bottom feeding scum....... and thank us all for not dealing with them in a more traditional manner.......

Old 11-23-2012, 05:14 PM

X2 and well said Dakota !! They were lucky the police caught them and not any of my friends !!! It would be a one way hunting trip !!

I personally have been stolen from !! Home and my shop !! I think they should cut off some hands like other countries do !! That will make some people think twice about stealing !! We are way to soft in Canada !!
Old 11-23-2012, 07:26 PM

couple of those guys have been hard core dopers and theives for a long time, short stints in jail, right back at er.

Even they have been caught for even 2% of what they have done I will buy a round.

Its pathetic that the amount of money used to catch them and prosecute, and incarcerate them is likely equal to the value of what they have stolen.

Actually am amazed a two of them are still alive, most of there cohorts have died one way or another.

No mercy for these loosers, they have killed others by pushing meth to little kids for years.
Old 11-23-2012, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
To be fair, I think those things should be done to all criminals. They are all scumbags. I'd rather not have any criminals around. Throw them all in jail and throw away the key. You can go visit them on weekends.
Old 11-23-2012, 09:52 PM

Aparrently katty really knows lots about the heirarchy of dirtbags, probably from either co-habiting with them, having them as friends or siblings, or perhaps she gave birth to a few. Its would seem shes a degenerate by association (or most likely similarly guilty); people with a clue would steer clear of pond scum like these parasites. I agree with the middle eastern solution, off with their dominant hand and perhaps some form of a "scarlet letter" tattoo on their foreheads; they've been at it far too long and need to pick up some new habits.

A lucrative career in clinical trials for new medicines perhaps?
Old 11-23-2012, 11:29 PM

Quote:
I am glad that the families can read what is being posted. Maybe they can relay the sentiments to their loser relatives who are in jail.

I agree that there are different levels in the dirtbag hierarchy. Scrote thieves are not at the top with the rapists and child molesters; but are not far behind. These losers didn't shoplift a pack of gum here. Rather they stole from people who are most likely members of this forum or are known by members of this forum.

Hopefully the victims of these thieves are reading these posts; and smiling.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Miss your boyfriend Katty??

Hopefully he is even more bowlegged when he gets out!!

Too bad we jus couldnt lynch people....
Old 09-21-2018, 12:35 PM

Default low lifes din't learn

Blaine ELESKO http://www.canadapolicereport.ca/201...olen-vehicles/
Old 09-21-2018, 12:49 PM

Someone forgot to dot the i and cross the t.

Looks like all the charges will be dropped, oh well,,, it wasn't if the 2 to 3 year court case would of proved guilt beyond a reasonable dought. LOL

This is a sarcastic view by the way.

But then again, it could be a reality if a technically shows up in the Canadian court system,,, there are always loop holes in the ever changing lands of laws you know.
Old 09-21-2018, 01:05 PM

Too bad Onstar couldn't steer him into a concrete pillar at about 120 mph. Can't believe a guys like that is out on the street so quickly. Obviously jail isn't providing much of a deterrent.

Gerry Burnie
Old 09-21-2018, 01:32 PM

It's a 6 year old necro thread, jet boat is a new member with 2 posts now...going to ressurect oldie goldies and contribute nothing! until he can post in buy and sell maybe? C'mon guys....pay attention. TC

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 09-21-2018, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
It's a 6 year old necro thread, jet boat is a new member with 2 posts now...going to ressurect oldie goldies and contribute nothing! until he can post in buy and sell maybe? C'mon guys....pay attention. TC
New member with a join date of July 2008?
Old 09-21-2018, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YYC338 View Post
New member with a join date of July 2008?
Dang, busted! Didn't have my reading glasses on....old member with 2 posts. Who woulda thunk it.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 09-21-2018, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Dang, busted! Didn't have my reading glasses on....old member with 2 posts. Who woulda thunk it.
Yeah, you'd think in 10 years there'd be a little more contribution. If trying to sell stuff they've got more patience than I'd have.
Old 09-21-2018, 03:20 PM

I think he may be resurrecting the thread due to the fact that the linked story is the same thief from back in 2012. It's a current news story.

"Carvel, Alberta – On September 17 at approximately 12:50 am RCMP were contacted by Onstar to report that they had located a Chevrolet Silverado that had been stolen on September 16, 2018"

"Blaine ELESKO, a 47-year-old male from Yellowhead County was charged with:
Sec. 335(b) Criminal Code- Possession of Property Under $5000
Sec. 733.1 Criminal Code- Fail to Comply with Probation Order"
Old 09-21-2018, 05:10 PM

Either way, google Blaine Elesko's name. Charged with assaulting an officer back in 2014 and found hiding in a culvert.

Career criminal, never gonna change. Wonder how much this goof has stolen in his life.
Old 09-21-2018, 05:22 PM

Darn and I thought "whiskey wish" is back. AO miss you
Old 09-21-2018, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Age sneaks up on us all TC!