Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 05-22-2013, 12:20 PM

Default it takes all kinds......

Going home eastbound on the Yellowhead the other night and there is a fellow on a motorcycle in front of me sporting a bright bright yellow t shirt. On the back of said t shirt in big black letters it said" Can you see me now a**h**e?". Now that's all fine and dandy however this douchebag changed lanes easily 10 times in a span of 20 seconds. You wanna ride like that, its not my responsibility to look out for you you clown...... Rant over.....

Last edited by 1899b; 05-22-2013 at 12:31 PM.
Old 05-22-2013, 12:30 PM

Feel better?
Old 05-22-2013, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgary Dave View Post
Feel better?
A little. Thanks for listening.....
Old 05-22-2013, 12:48 PM

Yeah I agree. When they come out of nowhere and fly by you, going god only knows what speed, how the heck are we supposed to keep an eye out. There's enough lunatics on the roads we watch out for without worrying about these guys speeding in and out traffic.

Last Sunday, I'm hauling cows on highway 28 and four of them rip past me with oncoming traffic coming. One guy was so close thought the front bumper was gonna catch him!
Old 05-22-2013, 01:07 PM
Banned

There's a reason for calling them "organ donors"...
Old 05-22-2013, 01:49 PM

Was on my way to home hardware last night , on hwy 15 through town . This moron comes flying up passed 8 cars weaving in and out of traffic just to be stopped by the RCMP coming outta Tim Horton's guy was doing easily over a 100 in 50 zone hope the cops took his license .
Old 05-22-2013, 02:08 PM

The shirt itself is telling that he's utterly classless and self-centered, so no surprise there. I see it on T-shirts and vehicle decals where the person has chosen to display something vulgar &/or obscene with little regard for the kids who will be exposed to it or even the simplest courtesy towards their fellow man.
"Let's make the rest of the world a cesspool so that we feel at home" is what I interpret them to be saying....
Old 05-22-2013, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
The shirt itself is telling that he's utterly classless and self-centered, so no surprise there. I see it on T-shirts and vehicle decals where the person has chosen to display something vulgar &/or obscene with little regard for the kids who will be exposed to it or even the simplest courtesy towards their fellow man.
"Let's make the rest of the world a cesspool so that we feel at home" is what I interpret them to be saying....
Caber you are so right. There are times when I get to the red light and I want to haul the guy out who is beside me and lay a lickin on him because of the vulgar crap my 10 year old daughter is asking me about that is displayed on the back of his window. Classless......
Old 05-22-2013, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1899b View Post
Caber you are so right. There are times when I get to the red light and I want to haul the guy out who is beside me and lay a lickin on him because of the vulgar crap my 10 year old daughter is asking me about that is displayed on the back of his window. Classless......
.....because that would set a good example for your 10 year old daughter?

Sorry, does not compute.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgerbadger View Post

Sorry, does not compute.
I agree with you....
Old 05-22-2013, 02:21 PM

Agree with the poster, hate it when they drive like idiots or the shoulder on the highway to jump oh 100 cars lined up waiting on construction or whatever. I can handle the bright shirt, just not the loud pipes. I know i know its to save their lives from us bad car owners. Ya ok. Then take out your ear plugs when you ride. I am surprised more dont get clipped when they weave in and out of traffic. Back in the day when bikes only had stock exhausts, it was nice to hear them go by. Now, not so much.
Old 05-22-2013, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badgerbadger View Post

Sorry, does not compute.
He WANTS to, but refrains because he is civil and has class. Pretty good example...

compute?

are you one of those organ donors?
Old 05-22-2013, 02:42 PM

Quote:
x2 You know the punks that spray paint "f***" all over things in the middle of the night because it makes them feel big and daring. Well most of them eventually get cars or make enough money to buy an ignorant t-shirt.

Last edited by Okotokian; 05-22-2013 at 03:10 PM.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:03 PM

Can you see me now a**h**e?

Maybe what he meant was to have the ? after the W and the last word was a signature
Old 05-22-2013, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FXSB View Post
Can you see me now a**h**e?

Maybe what he meant was to have the ? after the W and the last word was a signature
Just found it ironic to be wearing that shirt then ride in a manner that it was impossible to see where he was from one second to the next.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Just found it ironic to be wearing that shirt then ride in a manner that it was impossible to see where he was from one second to the next.
LOL It's like the bumper sticker that reads "If you can read this, you are following too closely". I've found myself speeding up to try to read that one. LOL I swear calgary transit or city works used to have one something like that.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:19 PM
Banned

I`v got one on my cooler that says"If you can read this,you are TOO CLOSE TO MY BEER"
Old 05-22-2013, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadiantdi View Post
He WANTS to, but refrains because he is civil and has class. Pretty good example...

compute?

are you one of those organ donors?
Philosophical difference regarding violence even being considered as an option, I guess.

Nope, 1980 Honda 400. I'd rather share the road than become part of it.
Old 05-22-2013, 03:42 PM

Bikers are all a little crazy when they finally hit the road. I guess I can understand the behaviour a little bit after being cooped up all winter, in a month everybody will be settled down.

Thomas Sowell
Old 05-22-2013, 05:56 PM

had a guy in front me who decided to pop a wheelie before changing lanes! At high speed too....