Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-23-2012, 09:52 AM

Default 20th Annual Pheasants Forever Banquet

Chinook Pheasants Forever 20th annual banquet will be held in Medicine Hat on Friday March 9th at the Cypress Centre.

A fundrasising event where all monies rasied stays in Medicine Hat and south-eastern Alberta to build habitat for pheasants and other wildlife. After the floods in spring 2010 our work was more important than ever as nesting habitat and feeding areas were destroyed.

If you wish to support this event, you can contact myself or our Banquet Chairman, Merv Kopperud at 403-526-9043.

Thank you !

James & Theresa
Old 02-23-2012, 02:51 PM

Default Been ther a fedw times

Ya know last year I wanted to donate $25.00 for a PF lid, do you know how many hats the Chinook group brought in for the dinner? Exactly 3, all went in bucket raffels. The PF guys have a great selection of hats in the catalogue of items that you organizer types get to choose from. Please go for broke and bring in 20 ball caps. FS
Old 02-23-2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faststeel View Post
Ya know last year I wanted to donate $25.00 for a PF lid, do you know how many hats the Chinook group brought in for the dinner? Exactly 3, all went in bucket raffels. The PF guys have a great selection of hats in the catalogue of items that you organizer types get to choose from. Please go for broke and bring in 20 ball caps. FS
Fast,

It's tough to please everyone with the items at these banquets You can order your choice of lids through PF Canada on line or out of the magazines you get with your membership..

I'll look and see, I may have a one or two caps still kicking around, ones you can't purchase.. If I do, I will let you know and give you one for nothing..

Hope to see as many or more out this year as years past !

Cheers !
Old 02-24-2012, 02:12 AM

Default caps

Sled

You had 300 folks there last year. I have been to plenty of DU, Delta WF dinners for many years and the Chinook dinner would be my 4th this year. I don't know that I love PF ball caps anymore than the next guy. I told Merv last year that folks would likely buy hats at a fund raiser, perhaps he'll remember this year. FS
Old 02-24-2012, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faststeel View Post
Sled

You had 300 folks there last year. I have been to plenty of DU, Delta WF dinners for many years and the Chinook dinner would be my 4th this year. I don't know that I love PF ball caps anymore than the next guy. I told Merv last year that folks would likely buy hats at a fund raiser, perhaps he'll remember this year. FS
I'm going to see Merv later this morning, I will ask and see what was brought in regarding hats and let you know...
Old 02-24-2012, 10:20 AM

Unfortunately there was only a few caps brought in for the banquet, but a couple will be in the silent action, opposed to the bucket raffles.. Thanks for the feed back, always room for improvement.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:34 AM

Bump