Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Sponsors > Sponsor Forums > Prophet River Firearms

Old 03-18-2020, 11:18 AM
AO Sponsor

Default Next Huglu Load Set to Leave Early April

Huglu is trying to get caught up on orders after the fire. We have a load scheduled to leave there in early April. A lot of guns on the load but here are a few interesting ones that we have not had before:

HRZ Hammer Guns (Coach gun) 12g case colored in both english grip and pistol grip and in 20" and 30" with upgraded walnut (two barrel set)
HRZ Hammer Guns case color 12g in both english and pistol grip with both 20" and 30" barrels and upgraded walnut (two barrel set)
200 A Pistol Grip 410 with upgraded walnut and with both 26" and 16" barrels (two barrel set)
202 B English Grip 410 with upgraded walnut and with both 26" and 16" barrels (two barrel set)
Lots of single trigger 201's and double trigger 202's in different gauges and grades with upgraded walnut
200 S Single Trigger SxS in a few Grades in 16 and upgraded wood. These are the first 16 g guns from Huglu
Lux Grade CLX T1 20 g SxS
103 DE in 410, 28, 20, 12 g with Ejectors Case Color
HRZ Hammer Gun 12 g 26" barrel
Old 06-02-2020, 02:04 PM
AO Sponsor

We will start processing these this afternoon. You will see new guns on the website in next few day. Very exciting to see the upgraded wood, 16 g SxS, and the two barrel sets!! Watch our facebook page as Naomi will put up a few video and picture previews.

Past month worth of updates below...

---

C: Any chance there will be some sub gauge sxs's coming in with double triggers and 28 or 30 inch barrels? All I have seen so far are 26 inchers

P: No, but we will get some 28's on the load after as we have had several requests. This load was actually order back in autumn. With the fire at their factory and now the COVID-19 , its been a bit slow!

---

C: Whats the price point for the sets?

P: 1399.00

---

Should be nice. If all goes as currently planned, we should have these up on the website middle of May or so

---

C: Will the entire shipment be listed at once or will they slowly be added as like models sell?

P: WE will list a couple of each one on the website.

---

C: Do you handle the warrenty with Huglu? Ive read they offer a 3 year warrenty was just curious as to where to go if needed. By the way my life loves the 410 i got for my daughter

P: you bet, just contact us. we've had amazingly few issues...

---

Good news, looks like this load will finally be leaving Toronto by truck on or about may 20th!

---

C: Looking forward to it. I think i need a 28g

P: we can't wait. a lot of guns on this load have upgraded walnut too

---

C: I’m looking for a single shot 12gauge. Do they have the upgraded walnut stocks?

P: no, they do not but there a re a few nice ones anyway!

---

P: Quick update ... Just a reminder, here a few few guns that will be first for us:

HRZ Hammer Guns (Coach gun) 12g case colored in both english grip and pistol grip and in 20" and 30" with upgraded walnut (two barrel set)
HRZ Hammer Guns case color 12g in both english and pistol grip with both 20" and 30" barrels and upgraded walnut (two barrel set)
200 A Pistol Grip 410 with upgraded walnut and with both 26" and 16" barrels (two barrel set)
202 B English Grip 410 with upgraded walnut and with both 26" and 16" barrels (two barrel set)
Lots of single trigger 201's and double trigger 202's in different gauges and grades with upgraded walnut
200 AC Single Trigger SxS in a few Grades in 16 and upgraded wood. These are the first 16 g guns from Huglu
Lux Grade CLX T1 20 g SxS

103 DE in 410, 28, 20, 12 g with Ejectors Case Color
HRZ Hammer Gun 12 g 26" barrel

---

C: Cant wait. Ill likely pick up another. Skeet opens officially at my local club today so ill try out the 410 i got last month

P: I hope you love it!! We are getting lots of positive reviews. Great value.

---

C: As someone who already has a hammer coach, is there any option to get just a barrel?

P: Yes, It would need to be fitted.

---

C: How are their single-trigger guns holding up?

P: With over 1000 single trigger guns sold in last three years, a grand total of two warranty issues to date.

---

C: do you sell the chokes for Huglu shotguns separately

P: yes

---

C: I’ve hunted almost exclusively with a 200 ACE single trigger for waterfowl going on 3 full seasons. Not only does it shoulder me prefectly, makes me better shot in turn, but it hasn’t had a single hiccup of any short. With a lot of rounds and magnum ones at that!

Might try and pickup a 16ga, we’ll see!!

P: Glad to hear. There can and will be issues with any firearms time to time but the Huglus sure seem, so far, to have very few issues. The 16 g SxS will be unpacked this coming week!!!

---
Old 06-04-2020, 01:29 PM
AO Sponsor

C: Ive seen several mentions of 16ga guns from huglu dating back to 2008 and 2012. Did they just stop making them for a while or were they just not imported for some time?

Cant wait to see what the upgraded wood looks like. I think i deserve a new gun for all the effort ive put in doing renos on the house and yard

P: Correct, they made them back then for CZ and now have done more for us. We are getting through them, pulled out a couple #2 wood. They are REALLY nice. Will have some video later tonight on the facebook.

---

We can't wait to get them up online. There will be some video soon and guns will be online ASAP> We just looked at a few while organizing them and the upgraded wood is really nice.
One think we noticed was the two barrel sets in 410 and the HRZ 12's were supposed to be sent in a fitted case with the spare barrel set in a box, however, they sent them in a non fitted (egg crate) case so both barrels would fit. Whether that is a good ting or a bad thing is opinion but it is the way they came.

Video up on our FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/ProphetRive...30773&fref=tag

---

C: What’s that last English stocked gun in video?

P: The one in the fancy red/walnut case is the only 'lux' gun on this order. Its a CLX T1 20g.

---

There are now a few videos on our Facebook page.

---

Huglu - 12Ga/3"/30" & 20" - 201HRZ - 2 Barrel Set - Double Trigger SxS - Turkish Walnut Pistol Grip/Case Hardened/Chrome-Lined Barrels, SKU: 86817153922402BP, S/N CA200065

Huglu - 12Ga/3"/30" & 20" - 201HRZ - 2 Barrel Set - Double Trigger SxS - Turkish Walnut English Grip/Case Hardened/Chrome-Lined Barrels, SKU: 86817443089392BE, S/N CA200072

---

16 g 200 A is now sold but we have more and we will list ASAP.

---
Old 06-05-2020, 04:07 PM
AO Sponsor

Here is the general link to the Huglu shotguns: Since the indivitual links keep selling out resulting in dead links.

Shotguns \ Huglu

---

Video of the 410 double trigger two barrel set:
26" is F/M and the 16" is F/F

https://www.facebook.com/ProphetRive...type=2&theater