Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 06-14-2023, 09:33 AM

I’m cheering for Desantis, I think he’s actually conservative rather than trump who is trump first and conservative when it fits. A bit more measured and thoughtful how he works, a good pushback against the liberal nonsense. He’s smart and educated hopefully he can help reform the system throughout the country like he has in Florida, he’s brought a lot of people over to the conservative side.
Old 06-14-2023, 09:36 AM

A US president needs to be in the Whitehouse to run the country. You cannot run country from a Jail Cell!
Old 06-14-2023, 10:20 AM

Of the Republican candidates I've been watching, I think Vivek Ramaswamy has the better vision as to what the country needs. It's odd he hasn't enjoyed much support.
Trump supporters love Trump because he won't let government agencies (CIA, FBI, etc.)control him...regardless of his failures and scandals, which every politician is plagued with nowadays. Pick your poison?
America's two party system does little to deter the damage of vote splitting on the party level when there are so many candidates in the running for party leadership. It was predicted that a crowded field would benefit Trump.
Staunch dems would vote for Biden or even Harris if it meant defeating Trump regardless of the awful state of the country's economy.
I don't care who comes out on top, as long as it's not a Democrat. A dem in the Whitehouse in 2024 means 4 more years of corrupt globalist policies. The only thing that could be worse for Canada is more liberal government in 2025.