Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 01-24-2020, 08:20 PM

Default Neil Young

He just got American citizenship so he can vote against Trump in the 2020 election. Living all that time in California finally messed up what was left of his brain. Please don't come back home Neil, we don't want you here!
Old 01-24-2020, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Flyguy View Post
He just got American citizenship so he can vote against Trump in the 2020 election. Living all that time in California finally messed up what was left of his brain. Please don't come back home Neil, we don't want you here!
Yeah, my god, who would not want another 4 years with Donald Trump ....

If they were smart they would impeach him, kick him to the curb and get a true conservative who not a total narcissistic, ignorant, bigoted, corrupt, incompetent buffoon run the country for 4 years instead of gambling on another election with that moron.

He makes me almost think Hillary would have been better .... omg ... lol
Old 01-24-2020, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post

If they were smart they would impeach him, kick him to the curb and get a true conservative who not a total narcissistic, ignorant, bigoted, corrupt, incompetent buffoon run the country for 4 years instead of gambling on another election with that moron.

Lucky for the working class American what you think doesn't matter
Old 01-24-2020, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainTi View Post
Exactly!
Old 01-24-2020, 08:48 PM

Quote:

Can you name two policies he's championed that have been implemented that you don't like without Googling?
Old 01-24-2020, 08:52 PM

Quote:
]l
Define please.

I'm guessing some of his "tweets" hurt your feelers? I myself get a kick out of them. I believe he gets pleasure out of getting those democrat panties all twisted up and does it with intention
Old 01-24-2020, 09:14 PM

I used to like Neil because my Dad had conditioned me to, Dad's a big fan and has some ties to Neil from his youth back in Winnipeg before Neil got famous. I like his music but I can't give him any more credit than a squeegee packing wino in terms of his politics. That he married a moonbat like Daryl Hannah speaks volumes.
Old 01-24-2020, 09:16 PM

Neil Young............

He is a good example why you don't burn your guitar to smoke it..
POS should donate his arse to a burn unit. Waste of skin!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Me neither but it's all in the eye of the beer holder"
norwestalta

.....out of bounds.....but funny none the less!

LC

"Funny how when a bear eats another bear, no one bats an eye, but......

when a human eats another human, people act like it's the end if the friggin world. News coverage, tweets, blogs, outrage, Piers Morgan etcetc.

Go figure." -Huntinstuff
Old 01-24-2020, 09:29 PM

Default Neil Young

I just change the station whenever he comes on. I used to like his music when he was just a performer. Typical Hollywood type.
Old 01-24-2020, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadhunter View Post
I just change the station whenever he comes on. I used to like his music when he was just a performer. Typical Hollywood type.
I find myself doing the same with him or Paul McCartney. Just because you have musical talent does not mean that other things they believe or do are the gospel. That's the weird thing with fans, they like a person for a specific talent and then attribute all manner of other competency to them, anything that the celebrity says or does all of a sudden becomes the gospel. Clearly they are human and fallible, fans need to clue in to that fact.
Old 01-24-2020, 09:44 PM

Quote:
There growth in the US economy, and the increase in "economic prosperity" to the middle class under Trump is indiscernible between other Administrations.

I'm not going to debate you, there is enough information (from credible sources) that will underpin this - without prejudice.

Trump himself, however, stands on the pulpit spouting lies to his supporters claiming how he saved America. These people are willing consumers of his self promotion, delusional and incredible dribble designed for nobody else's benefit, except to satisfy his own ego's insatiable narcissistic appetite to elevate himself.

He has, however, really helped out the rich. He certainly hit that one out of the park.

Either way - My comments derailed this thread - that wasn't my intent.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
Can you name two policies he's championed that have been implemented that you don't like without Googling?
USMCA and steel tariffs. All to say he got a "better" deal. It's all a game to him he thinks he's running a corporation not a country. Unfortunately he can't file a country for bankruptcy to get ahead.

As for Neil Young he's a useless treehugging hypocrite whose opinion shouldn't matter to anyone.

Last edited by ssyd; 01-24-2020 at 10:12 PM.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
For me, the things I didn't agree with, at least wholly or on principle were ...

- The policy where he attempted to ban travelers from "Muslim" countries, and in particular, how he put Syrians on the list and not Saudi's - the track record of economic support, the numbers of terrorist originating from these countries, etc.. etc.... is (was) incomparable. Saudi's are (arguably) the largest funders of terrorism on the planet, and have (had) the highest number of terrorist involved on domestic (US) soil.

- His actions regarding the EPA, the administration of, the changes to policy and the continued denial of his own administrators in that body.

- His constant support of Russia and his lack of support for Ukraine

- His utter ignorance to historical, strategic and geopolitical matters - the Kurds are one big example - his independent policy decision to abandon his loyal allies, pull out and watch them get slaughtered, and give the control of Syria to the Russians.

- His belligerence when dealing with his own intelligence community, completely ignoring, contradicting and moving to do what he wants instead of accepting the very simple fact that these are professionals, these people are (largely) non-political and impartial, and these people need the trust of America to sustain stability and maintain security.

- Most recently his obstruction to congress - clear cut case there - don't know if it is, or isn't impeachable, but it's certainly extremely unethical and obstructive.

- not a policy, but he's made America the joke of the world with his silly antics and ignorance. Very sad to see how quickly he completely turned this 180 degrees.

I could probably name many more - and generally, the theme is "he himself" asks or consults with no one, respects no one's expertise, often makes short sighted decisions, and is creating a decisiveness never before seen in Modern history.

Either way - we don't need to agree, but I am not a liberal parakeet, to the contrary, my political views are socially conservative and I value integrity .... something Trump does not have.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:22 PM
Banned

Quote:

Were you one of the ones rolling around in the dirt urinating on yourself while he was getting inaugurated?
Old 01-24-2020, 10:34 PM

Quote:
For me, the things I didn't agree with, at least wholly or on principle were ...

- The policy where he attempted to ban travelers from "Muslim" countries, and in particular, how he put Syrians on the list and not Saudi's - the track record of economic support, the numbers of terrorist originating from these countries, etc.. etc.... is (was) incomparable. Saudi's are (arguably) the largest funders of terrorism on the planet, and have (had) the highest number of terrorist involved on domestic (US) soil.

- His actions regarding the EPA, the administration of, the changes to policy and the continued denial of his own administrators in that body.

- His constant support of Russia and his lack of support for Ukraine

- His utter ignorance to historical, strategic and geopolitical matters - the Kurds are one big example - his independent policy decision to abandon his loyal allies, pull out and watch them get slaughtered, and give the control of Syria to the Russians.

- His belligerence when dealing with his own intelligence community, completely ignoring, contradicting and moving to do what he wants instead of accepting the very simple fact that these are professionals, these people are (largely) non-political and impartial, and these people need the trust of America to sustain stability and maintain security.

- Most recently his obstruction to congress - clear cut case there - don't know if it is, or isn't impeachable, but it's certainly extremely unethical and obstructive.

- not a policy, but he's made America the joke of the world with his silly antics and ignorance. Very sad to see how quickly he completely turned this 180 degrees.

I could probably name many more - and generally, the theme is "he himself" asks or consults with no one, respects no one's expertise, often makes short sighted decisions, and is creating a decisiveness never before seen in Modern history.

Either way - we don't need to agree, but I am not a liberal parakeet, to the contrary, my political views are socially conservative and I value integrity .... something Trump does not have.

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA .....At least he seem's??? to be trying!!

And what about canada"s turd?? MUWOOAABSBTT Make us wipe our own arse after being screwed by the turd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

norwestalta

LC

when a human eats another human, people act like it's the end if the friggin world. News coverage, tweets, blogs, outrage, Piers Morgan etcetc.

Go figure." -Huntinstuff
Old 01-24-2020, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjohn87 View Post
Were you one of the ones rolling around in the dirt urinating on yourself while he was getting inaugurated?
HUH? ,,,,,, I'm not even sure why you would ask me such a silly and senseless question.

I'm have no idea what "rolling around in the dirt urinating on yourself" means or what you are even referring to.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:37 PM

Neil Young

Less than Mediocre.

Last time almost relevant? MAYBE 1971

Id listen to Leif Garrett before Id listen to Neil Young......

These stinking burned out hippies always have a need to regain relevance...(queue a Lobo song)
Old 01-24-2020, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post
Neil Young

Less than Mediocre.

Last time almost relevant? MAYBE 1971

Id listen to Leif Garrett before Id listen to Neil Young......

These stinking burned out hippies always have a need to regain relevance...(queue a Lobo song)
Ahh never mind.i'll be banned

norwestalta

LC

Go figure." -Huntinstuff
Old 01-24-2020, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcmm View Post
Ahh never mind.i'll be banned
Lololololol
Old 01-24-2020, 10:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
HUH? ,,,,,, I'm not even sure why you would ask me such a silly and senseless question.

I'm have no idea what "rolling around in the dirt urinating on yourself" means or what you are even referring to.
When #1 President Donald John Trump was being sworn in people like you were literally on the ground rolling around screaming. So was curious if you partook in the event.
Old 01-24-2020, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Define please.

I'm guessing some of his "tweets" hurt your feelers? I myself get a kick out of them. I believe he gets pleasure out of getting those democrat panties all twisted up and does it with intention
No, I think his tweets are highly entertaining, totally demonstrates precisely what I'm saying ........ he is SOLID GOLD ...... and I do enjoy when he does get the far left crazy hippies all hysterical - it is the one good thing anyways ...lol.

As far as True Conservative - I guess it about my opinion of what a true conservative is or should be ..... I will do my best to explain ....

- Someone who will be fiscally responsible, intelligent, data driven, both with domestic economic policy, government programs but also with trade.

- Someone who won't pander to either extreme political ideology, or any special interest group, for political, or personal gain.

- A pragmatic thinker, a person who would demonstrate honesty, integrity, commitment and clarity to his/her values and the values of the party.

- On foreign policy - A person who is tough, but intelligent about the moves he makes that could cause collateral damage, loss of life, or liberty to his/her country and allies.

- Someone who will "do the right thing for the country" and not for himself

- A genuine person who put himself behind his country and his party's ideology and lives those same ideologies in his/her own life.

Liberals, to me, often make emotional decisions. They speak without thinking pragmatically ..... Like Trump.

Liberals They make decisions based on what makes them feel good and not what's best for the country (selfish in many ways) and Liberals, far too often pander to special interest groups (Trumps special interest groups are those that enrich himself).

He's fake. Disingenuous and Incredible. He almost certainly narcissistic and has a delusional sense of self superiority - none of those things are conservative traits ....as far as my opinion is concerned.

Maybe I'm wrong - but that's how I see it - sincerely.
Old 01-24-2020, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigjohn87 View Post
When #1 President Donald John Trump was being sworn in people like you were literally on the ground rolling around screaming. So was curious if you partook in the event.
Ah, I see, you are trolling ..... you have also confirmed that you have nothing intelligent or of substance to contribute to a legitimate discussion.

Well, enjoy your short stay here.
Old 01-24-2020, 11:25 PM

Neil Young is a terrific musician and will forever be one of my favourites. People can have flaws and still have admirable characteristics and skills.

Leonardo Dicaprio: Great actor, senseless hypocrite.

MLK: Historical titan, terrible family man.
Old 01-24-2020, 11:26 PM

Quote:
No, I think his tweets are highly entertaining, totally demonstrates precisely what I'm saying ........ he is SOLID GOLD ...... and I do enjoy when he does get the far left crazy hippies all hysterical - it is the one good thing anyways ...lol.

As far as True Conservative - I guess it about my opinion of what a true conservative is or should be ..... I will do my best to explain ....

- Someone who will be fiscally responsible, intelligent, data driven, both with domestic economic policy, government programs but also with trade.

- Someone who won't pander to either extreme political ideology, or any special interest group, for political, or personal gain.

- A pragmatic thinker, a person who would demonstrate honesty, integrity, commitment and clarity to his/her values and the values of the party.

- On foreign policy - A person who is tough, but intelligent about the moves he makes that could cause collateral damage, loss of life, or liberty to his/her country and allies.

- Someone who will "do the right thing for the country" and not for himself

- A genuine person who put himself behind his country and his party's ideology and lives those same ideologies in his/her own life.

Liberals, to me, often make emotional decisions. They speak without thinking pragmatically ..... Like Trump.

Liberals They make decisions based on what makes them feel good and not what's best for the country (selfish in many ways) and Liberals, far too often pander to special interest groups (Trumps special interest groups are those that enrich himself).

He's fake. Disingenuous and Incredible. He almost certainly narcissistic and has a delusional sense of self superiority - none of those things are conservative traits ....as far as my opinion is concerned.

Maybe I'm wrong - but that's how I see it - sincerely.
Wow, a conservative who refuses to be an ideologue? I thought I was the only one
Old 01-24-2020, 11:28 PM

I’d much rather trade the Turd for Trump
Old 01-24-2020, 11:50 PM

I saw the title of this thread and opened it thinking that he might have passed away.

Maybe next time...
Old 01-25-2020, 12:21 AM

Fantastic artist. Heart of Gold is a timeless classic.
Old 01-25-2020, 12:39 AM

Default Neil Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBintheNorth View Post
I saw the title of this thread and opened it thinking that he might have passed away.

Maybe next time...

Speaking of ‘maybe next time’...

Been endlessly wishing face Ebola on our current PM and the best I’ve gotten so far is a batch of pubes that migrated north. Sigh...

As for the burnout hypocrite, the next thing I want to read about his pathetic being is his obituary so I can spit on it.

Tree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-25-2020, 07:47 AM

Like some here I was hoping to read his obituary, he is just another washed up old hippie musician that fried his brain with drugs for years and now he thinks he is some sort of environmental scientist, they all need a cause or controversy to keep them in the spot light.

We were all born ignorant but one must work very hard to remain that way.
Old 01-25-2020, 08:10 AM

Neil Young?...Don't need him 'round anyhow.