Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2024, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robfraser View Post
Trump supporters reek of desperation!
I simply stated a FACT. Guilbeault is by definition, a convicted criminal, just as Trump was by definition found guilty of rape.
Old 02-17-2024, 12:19 PM

Default Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
I simply stated a FACT. Guilbeault is by definition, a convicted criminal, just as Trump was by definition found guilty of rape.
Monumental difference between Trump and Guilbeault don’t you agree?
Old 02-17-2024, 12:27 PM

Quote:
How do you feel about blackface? You must be equally if not more disgusted by him non?
Old 02-17-2024, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Monumental difference in wealth and power, but both think that they are above the law. And right now, Guilbeault is far more of a threat to Canada.
Old 02-17-2024, 12:30 PM

Quote:
I agree, gullible is worse, and our problem to boot.
Old 02-17-2024, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Trump supporters reek of desperation!
You've been chirpen the same tune like a broken record for 3 days,we understand where your at over Trump . You have that right to express ,but over an over and over shows signs of something more then Trump .Like desperation to the core .no guff ,bit odd. After 20 posts think about it.

So every one listen up ROB FRASER doesn't like Trump . I know your all in shock folks ,but it's true .Are you fine with this because I sure am. Enjoy your long weekend ,CNN .

It's all good relax ,life won't end .

ALL the BEST
Have a nice day
Cheers
JD

Quote:
Originally Posted by I’d rather be outdoors View Post
How do you feel about blackface? You must be equally if not more disgusted by him non?
The greatest threat to Canada, he illegally deprived Canadians of their rights, by illegally invoking the emergency act. Even Trump didn't do that to his citizens.

Default Trudeau

Quote:
Originally Posted by I’d rather be outdoors View Post
I don’t support Trudeau.
Old 02-17-2024, 12:39 PM

Default Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post
You've been chirpen the same tune like a broken record for 3 days,we understand where your at over Trump . You have that right to express ,but over an over and over shows signs of something more then Trump .Like desperation to the core .no guff ,bit odd. After 20 posts think about it.

So every one listen up ROB FRASER doesn't like Trump . I know your all in shock folks ,but it's true .Are you fine with this because I sure am. Enjoy your long weekend ,CNN .

ALL the BEST
Have a nice day
Cheers
JD
There could be lots more conversation about Trump.
He still faces 91 criminal charges over four criminal cases!
Enjoy your long weekend as well!
Old 02-17-2024, 12:41 PM

Quote:
I don’t support Trudeau.
That’s nice, in all fairness, I didn’t ask if you supported him or not, I asked weather you have the same level of disgust at blackface’s dumpster fires?
Old 02-17-2024, 12:42 PM

I find it ironic, that some Canadians are so much more concerned about Trump, than they are about our own corrupt government, whose policies Canadians actually have to live under.
Old 02-17-2024, 01:06 PM

Quote:
I find it ironic, that some Canadians are so much more concerned about Trump, than they are about our own corrupt government, whose policies Canadians actually have to live under.
They have no introspection, on purpose or just ignorant. Not sure which it is, probably both. Mostly a distraction from the lieberal dumpster fires here at home.
Old 02-17-2024, 01:06 PM

Quote:
There are a few members here that have absolutely nothing to add to the forum unless they are bellyaching about Trump or other politics.
Old 02-17-2024, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy View Post
There are a few members here that have absolutely nothing to add to the forum unless they are bellyaching about Trump or other politics.
That is the problem with the general forum. Some hunting/shooting forums only give access to the general forum once a member has posted a set number of times on hunting/shooting threads.
Old 02-17-2024, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Probably one of the bigger issues with this forum is the mess in the general discussion not just politics with members who offer nothing outdoors related
Old 02-17-2024, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD848 View Post

ALL the BEST
Have a nice day
Cheers
JD
I have a feeling that he is using the Chatr AI to write his posts…. Liberal Bot, for sure!
Old 02-17-2024, 02:48 PM

lol The Trumpanzee’s heads are exploding.
Old 02-17-2024, 09:50 PM

Default Not Exactly.

Quote:
I’m pretty sure he was not convicted for rape but rather so called sexual abuse and defamation.
Old 02-17-2024, 10:36 PM

Default Sad but laughable

Not to hard to see who only watches CNN on this forum… The same ones probably still believe in the Russia Collusion angle, and think the Hunter Biden laptop is fake news…

Time will reveal the truth, and we seem to be finding out more every day that a lot of what we are being told isn’t the truth…
Old 02-17-2024, 10:42 PM

Quote:
So I looked it up. Are you referring to https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...rticle4138833/

Quote:
Two Greenpeace activists who scaled the CN Tower last summer and unfurled a massive banner in a stunt that drew international media coverage pleaded guilty yesterday to public mischief.

Briton Christopher Holden, 24, and Montrealer Steven Guilbeault, 32, received conditional discharges and agreed to pay $3,000 to the tower's corporate owner as compensation for the security and staff costs it incurred.
While I completely dislike Guilbeault… his policies are destroying Alberta and Canada’s competitiveness… to say it’s the same as raping a woman makes me shake my head. Unless you find another case I didn’t find. Otherwise maybe I mistaken in what you meant.

That said… he received a conditional discharge and not a criminal conviction. Therego… Trump is a convicted criminal… Guibeault is not by the legal definitions.

The point being… one shouldn’t need to use the argument that this politician is bad so let’s tolerate this other politician. We can simply say both are bad and close enough that now one is forced to pick the least bad choice to like…
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin

Last edited by Sundancefisher; 02-17-2024 at 10:48 PM.
Old 02-17-2024, 10:45 PM

Quote:
That is the problem with the general forum. Some hunting/shooting forums only give access to the general forum once a member has posted a set number of times on hunting/shooting threads.
I’m not in favour of censoring you or others from posting your opinions. I’m about freedom. It’s interesting seeing what folks think regardless what side of a topic they lean towards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckCuller View Post
I’m pretty sure he was not convicted for rape but rather so called sexual abuse and defamation.
I was also interested in understanding this. As it stands New York defines sexual assault more narrowly than almost everywhere else. I’ll message you as it’s likely not suitable here. What Trump did is defined as rape in almost all North American jurisdictions.
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin

Last edited by Sundancefisher; 02-17-2024 at 10:56 PM.
Old 02-17-2024, 10:57 PM

You boys want to wager on politics , that’s fine by me , keep it to private messages. It’s a bad look for the forum.
Old 02-17-2024, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckCuller View Post
You also may the best Candidate for the Presidency win.
You as well!
Old 02-17-2024, 11:02 PM

Default My bad.

Quote:
You boys want to wager on politics , that’s fine by me , keep it to private messages. It’s a bad look for the forum.
Sorry that was my fault.
Old 02-17-2024, 11:04 PM

Let’s just put this to bed till after the trial. In the mean time check out some of our great sub forums where we discuss outdoors related topics like Guns n ammo ,hunting , fishing, trapping and even archery.