Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 02-13-2024, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathfinder76 View Post
People are literally triggered by a red hat that says MAGA.
I'm getting a blue one that says MCGA.

Thomas Sowell
Old 02-13-2024, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikergolf View Post
I'm getting a blue one that says MCGA.
Unfortunately the urban voting populace would consider this a direct threat to democracy.

-Billy Molls
Old 02-13-2024, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
Ten posts to correct the the word "the" you guys are frack hilarious! Hundreds of thousands are dying and your triggered by a three letter word. No wonder the world is a mess. And Canada is run by a little dick tator.
You're absolutely right; I could have maybe ended the war and the political division in this country with a couple of well thought out posts....and perhaps a meme....or a gif maybe???
Old 02-13-2024, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgl1948 View Post
Trump wants every country up there spending because the US is the biggest supplier of military equipment in the world. It would be a windfall for the US.
I worked for a Canadian company that was involved in setting up part of the Polish maintenance infrastructure for Pratt and Whitney, who made the jet engines for The Polish Air Force's F-16's. (this was in 2004)
To say that it's a huge windfall for the US when Nato countries spend money on defence is not exactly accurate.
Pratt set up a huge shop in the city of Kalisz, Poland where they maintain and rebuild the turbine engines used by the Polish airforce. This was a huge benefit to the local economy.
My employer who was Canadian set up a Polish division and opened two shops in Poland to support Pratt. All our employees over there were Polish nationals.

Nato spending is a windfall for the local economy as much or more than for the US support vendors.
Old 02-13-2024, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2750 View Post
You're absolutely right; I could have maybe ended the war and the political division in this country with a couple of well thought out posts....and perhaps a meme....or a gif maybe???
Old 02-13-2024, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMOA View Post
If you think Putin is plotting his campaign against Canada about this comment, you are sadly mistaken. Here we are though in Canada debating our lack of commitment to our allies. Like many have said, Trump is playing chess while others are playing checkers.
I genuinely laughed out loud. Single greatest thing I've ever read on these boards.

I tip my hat to you.
Old 02-13-2024, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMOA View Post
If you think Putin is plotting his campaign against Canada about this comment, you are sadly mistaken. Here we are though in Canada debating our lack of commitment to our allies. Like many have said, Trump is playing chess while others are playing checkers.

So you are telling me the US government has protested Canadian oil? Or as I said, is it private citizens with business interests in mind? Exactly like many Canadian
citizens that fund protests to protect their cash cows.
Also,we have political parties in Canada that are
determined to shut down our O&G industry and you are
scared of the Americans??? The Americans consider
Canadian oil, they don’t want to see our oil flow stop.
Except Trudeau isn't smart enough to play checkers, and Biden can't remember which color he is.
Old 02-13-2024, 12:58 PM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
Did you not notice that Russia didn't attack the Ukraine, when Trump was in power?
Golf buddies.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 02-13-2024, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
Golf buddies.
You can speculate and make whatever silly comments you choose, but the fact is, that Russia didn't attack the Ukraine with Trump in power.
Old 02-13-2024, 01:07 PM

Quote:
You can speculate and make whatever silly comments you choose, but the fact is, that Russia didn't attack the Ukraine with Trump in power.
Having a strong case of TDS, that will never be acknowledged
Old 02-13-2024, 01:12 PM

Location: At the end of the Thirsty Beaver Trail, Pinsky lake, Alberta.

testy bunch eh....

I get my say, you get yours, silly or whatever you determine but man if it doesn't line up with your agenda, thought etc its deemed silly...sounds like Trump....ohhh well no loss of sleep just giggles.

Be careful when you follow the masses, sometimes the "M" is silent...
Old 02-13-2024, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trochu View Post
That about sums up how some in society think lol
Old 02-13-2024, 02:05 PM

[QUOTE=Sundancefisher;4700904]They wanted Canada in NATO because we are a huge geopolitical buffer to Russia. They have control over monitoring of threats to the US border but their monitoring is in Northern Canada.

If Canada were to have aligned with Russia it would of be a monster out disaster for the US.

That is stupid. If canada had aligned with Russia the USA would have taken us over without a shot, and we would be paying today to defend the greater USA like we should have been paying to defend ourselves instead of peeping from behind the pants of the americans
Old 02-13-2024, 02:14 PM

Quote:
And Hamas hasn’t attacked Israel during trump administration either. He cut all the funding to the PLO and HAMAS. The moment Biden walked in and released the funds to Iran and PLO- the attacked resumed.
Old 02-13-2024, 02:18 PM

How is it that Europe can't foot this war, they dwarf Russia economy, of course we are no better,when I heard Trudeau speech when zelenski was here I wanted to hurl. The media is talking about the theatrical half of trumps comment, what about the real point he was trying to make, let's dig into that
Old 02-13-2024, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marxman View Post
How is it that Europe can't foot this war, they dwarf Russia economy, of course we are no better,when I heard Trudeau speech when zelenski was here I wanted to hurl. The media is talking about the theatrical half of trumps comment, what about the real point he was trying to make, let's dig into that
Many here are drama Llama’s. They will not dive deeper. They scream loudly at social ediquit and believe it trumps(pardon the pun) deeper issues.
Old 02-13-2024, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Except Trudeau isn't smart enough to play checkers, and Biden can't remember which color he is.
Sorry, I think blackface beat Biden to that one…
Old 02-13-2024, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancefisher View Post
lol

Too funny. Putin probably watches this at night and tries to copy the moves in mirror.

Putin must be so jealous that a comedian and actor has been a better human being and leader than all the Putin’s in the world.

While Putin hid in a cave over fear of Covid… Zelensky was told by the US that they have a ride to get him evacuated out of Kiev at the start of the war.

He went on TV and stared at the camera that he didn’t want a ride… he wanted weapons to fight.

Zelensky has been to the front lines multiple times. He’s done reports to the population from the street while knowing assassination squads were in Ukraine.

So this guy, who entertained the masses, acted in a show in which he was the leader was put on a ballot as a joke and then was elected democratically.

Then has become one of the most admired war time leaders of all time.

In contrast… Putin wasn’t democratically elected. As a dictator he does what he wants. He has body doubles to be at public events. He has rarely, rarely gone anywheres near the front lines. Between this and Covid he has been shown to be a coward. Who is Putin’s favourite supporter? Donald Trump. Crazy world.

Putin can only dream he had Zelensky’s talent. Even when playing hockey… the teams let him win to look good… they always have. The talent of sitting on a horse shirtless is not a talent.
Lol that all halarious... War time leader of all time? All he does is fly around demanding more money from all the other countries.. A war time leader would have had a strong military living next door to big bad Putin a sane person would think.

Zelensky must have bee flying that solo jet called the ghost of kyiv... Lol
Old 02-13-2024, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58thecat View Post
testy bunch eh....

I get my say, you get yours, silly or whatever you determine but man if it doesn't line up with your agenda, thought etc its deemed silly...sounds like Trump....ohhh well no loss of sleep just giggles.
I stated a fact, you had no facts to reply with, so you resorted to the change the topic with nonsense routine.
Old 02-13-2024, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
And Hamas hasn’t attacked Israel during trump administration either. He cut all the funding to the PLO and HAMAS. The moment Biden walked in and released the funds to Iran and PLO- the attacked resumed.
And there you go,responding with facts, not some anti Trump nonsense
Old 02-13-2024, 04:58 PM

Quote:
And he kept Kim Jong Un, North Korean nutbar dictator from attacking South Korea preventing war there also.
Old 02-13-2024, 05:00 PM

It was something he said 5 years ago to spur the other militaries to cough up some actual help. Of course the usuual crooked media take it out of context much like they did with "Grab 'em by the.......". during the last election.I'm surprised such dirty tactics still get some people foaming at the mouths. Smoke and mirrors all of it. Meanwhile look at the real problems out there that get a media pass, trudy, brandon, and all of the other WEF crooks.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/ar...alliance-works
Old 02-13-2024, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Bigglesworth View Post
I genuinely laughed out loud. Single greatest thing I've ever read on these boards.

I tip my hat to you.
Not my saying, can’t take credit. Like I said, just tepeating what so many others have said.
Old 02-13-2024, 06:00 PM

Relax, he's just trolling to get even more attention!
Old 02-13-2024, 06:15 PM

Don’t feed the trolls.

They are out looking for a snack it seems.

The foreign troll farms have got them doing their bidding even on outdoors forums.
Old 02-13-2024, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Actually Iran is In Russias pocket, so if you’re looking for someone to blame….The bigger question is “why in the world should the west lose any sleep over Israel, but not Ukraine”
Old 02-13-2024, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott h View Post

….The bigger question is “why in the world should the west lose any sleep over Israel, but not Ukraine”
That's right
Old 02-13-2024, 08:20 PM

Quote:
True dat, I believe Trump was quoted as saying to Putin 'You bomb Kiev, we bomb Moscow'

You can, you should, & if you're brave enough to start, you will. Stephen King
Old 02-13-2024, 09:01 PM

Quote:
I stated a fact, you had no facts to reply with, so you resorted to the change the topic with nonsense routine.
Stop feeding the TROLL! He has very little contribute to the debate, but he does think he is witty!
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.
Old 02-13-2024, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Now they have found out that UNRWA has been complicit and secretly helping Hamas. Tunnels, power etc. right under the hospital and the school etc. The UN is corrupt as they come.

Directly beneath UNRWA's Gaza headquarters, IDF ... (High light and paste).
- older 6x fixed scopes with fine X or target dot.