Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Trapping Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2017, 09:53 PM

Default Licence renewal

For those of you that have not renewed yet, here is some info , you don't have to give in your consignor statement from the auctions for furs sold .The memorandum in the 2016 -2017 regulations list ( sale/consignment/taxidermy receipts , tanned hides , etc . ) To verify their fur harvests for resident & Registered Trappers . You can have them with you when you go to renew & if they request to see them for verification then you can show what you need but you don't have to give them over if you don't want to . They cannot keep or allowed to keep any financial statements . This is what I found out today from Phyllis in the Evansburg office. The wildlife Biologist in Edmonton was away till mid July when I went in to renew on July 4 TH, so I phoned Evansburg . She was kind enough to track down a biologist & get some answers for me . You still have to fill in your harvest report & for resident trappers each WMU trapped . This is a learning curve for all & the offices aren't sure on what is needed , if you have a number of a Wildlife Biologist then you can follow up for info . Cheers