Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-02-2022, 09:18 PM

Default Crazy stuff keeps repeating

Here are two police reports pieced together that show how these six criminals showed no fear about being caught in the act stealing over and over. Despite being arrested by police at one crime scene, they continued stealing from people’s homes over the next 10 days in two other places a few minutes drive down the road.

Artesia composite
By the time police from nearby Okotoks arrived, only Sarbjit Singh (40) was caught. He was then charged with eight crimes including failure to comply with a probation order.
Not only was Sarbjit caught in the act, two more stolen vehicles were recovered near the job site.

Artesia okotoks connection
Less Than 10 Days Later
Apparently being arrested while under probation at 40 years of age now translates into ‘try stealing somewhere else’.

Fortunately, Sarbjit Singh likes to leave lots of evidence on how to arrest him again and again in different places.

On June 8 police began making more arrests and recovering more stolen property, this time north of Calgary in the Airdrie and Rocky View County area.

Airdrie and Artesia
This time police found five more people to arrest plus Sarbjit Singh.

Baljinder Sandhu (31) of Calgary
Sukhjit Dhaliwal (46) of Calgary
Tirath Gill (25) of Calgary
Dharminder Gosal (41) of Calgary
Juanita Morrissey (45) of Balzac

Over the next 8 days more stolen items, valued at over $150,000, were recovered from Rocky View County including:

two more stolen vehicles
a stolen utility trailer
a stolen travel trailer
a stolen Skid Steer
tools
generators
personal items
identity documents
Rocky view County
Old 07-02-2022, 09:22 PM

Default Crazy stuff

So what is the deterrent here? Either deport the guy or get out the rope!
Old 07-02-2022, 09:26 PM

Cops were busy arresting people who are a real threat like Tamara Lich
Old 07-02-2022, 09:27 PM

We have guy in Sundre like that as well, the prison door must be spinning from his comings and going. Everybody, including the cops, is frustrated. In the old days, a bunch of the neighbors would have shown up one night and straightened things out.

Grizz

Isaiah 5:8
Old 07-02-2022, 09:33 PM

this is the link to the above article

some interesting stuff on here concerning such .....

https://www.lightcatch.net/blog/same...cities-10-days
Old 07-02-2022, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody j View Post
Yep, I was thinking the same thing. A real threat to society, that one, counselling mischief. That lady is a political prisoner, as much as the two Michaels were in China.

As for the scummy criminals stealing things, why wouldn't they? There are apparently no consequences for real criminal acts.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 07-02-2022, 09:48 PM

Quote:
And giving out seat belt tickets in the slow times.
Old 07-02-2022, 09:51 PM

Default Hell no

They have photo radar as a fundraiser.
Old 07-02-2022, 09:57 PM

Tint tickets are the real saviors of society.
Old 07-03-2022, 08:44 AM

Seems to me the police are doing their jobs with these guys. They are arresting the scumbags. If anything, this should be a justice system bashing thread, not police bashing.
Old 07-03-2022, 09:26 AM

Time to deport everyone in the family when a family member is arrested, no matter the generation. They would be family policed.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 07-03-2022, 10:14 AM
AO Sponsor

What is the call to deport all about? Because they are names of Indian origin? I certainly don't see anything in any of this to suggest they are not born here, and you can't deport someone who is a born citizen...
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23
Old 07-03-2022, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
What is the call to deport all about? Because they are names of Indian origin? I certainly don't see anything in any of this to suggest they are not born here, and you can't deport someone who is a born citizen...
As a person with an ethnic name and a Canadian Citizen... Thank You
Old 07-03-2022, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
Yep, I was thinking the same thing. A real threat to society, that one, counselling mischief. That lady is a political prisoner, as much as the two Michaels were in China.

As for the scummy criminals stealing things, why wouldn't they? There are apparently no consequences for real criminal acts.
She is a lady????????
Old 07-03-2022, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walker1 View Post
She is a lady????????
You have a problem with crazy Ladies ? You might disagree with her activities, but she's less of a threat to society than the scumbags arrested and walking daily. Absolutely, she's a political prisoner, never thought we'd have those in Canada. Thank Turdeau for creating a Martyr.

Grizz

Old 07-03-2022, 01:15 PM

Guess we are a society of bleeding hearts. No small crime is too serious. If I ever catch someone stealing my stuff, I will always says every time I picked him up he kept falling down the stairs and I'm not sure how his hands and knee cap got shattered. Sorry but I have been a victim before.
Old 07-03-2022, 01:25 PM

Quote:
She is a lady????????
Apparently she is. Does using 8 question marks mean you are offended because I assumed her gender? Or are you offended by her actions and beliefs, and are one of those who fully support the actions of this government and 'justice' system against her?

Curious minds want to know what your issue is. Even if it is a derail, we may as well get an answer, as this thread is swirling already.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone
Old 07-03-2022, 03:46 PM

I'm not a fan of seeing cop bashing when the article itself presents plenty of evidence that our justice system is the failing point of our society when it comes to pretty much any crime that falls short of murder.

I've witnessed first hand how incredibly demoralizing the job is. I've got a family member who has been an RCMP member for almost two decades now and it is sad to see how the job gradually eats away at one to the point of not really feeling like you have anything to contribute. I understand the general public not having an appreciation for what they do, but when the system you work for craps all over and unravels all the good work you do because courts let every perpetrator paint themselves as a victim and gives them a billion chances.

I've watched this individual's ambition slowly fade. They were never on board with playing traffic cop (aside from catching impaired drivers) and felt there was far better work to be done. I think the law abiding average joe would say they carried themselves as a great example of what law enforcement officers should be. Tons of drug and crime ring busts, theft recoveries, stints as GIS, offered a role in major crimes before they were even 30 (decided to pass it up). I recently saw an article about a pretty big theft recovery from their community, and I asked if it was their handy work. I fully expected the answer to be yes, only to be floored when they said "nope, is there even a point anymore?". When I asked them to elaborate, the answer was basically "this dude is a 45 year old career criminal, I've charged him dozens of times and in fact he had over 100 pending charges before this recent bust. I don't even know what it takes to land a piece of poo like this behind bars anymore. Best case scenario I charge the guy, it moves through the court quickly and he's back on the street with some sort of toothless probation, just like he was already. Basically, I'm done with spending my days off in court and missing my children grow up when the end result is the justice system giving people like this endless opportunities to keep doing what they are doing without repercussions."

It turned into a pretty long conversation and it was a lot to process. But there is evidence to what they were saying all around us. It gets talked about on here a lot, and I'm sure most of you know who your local scumbags are who get the "rinse and repeat" treatment in local court because they can shed crocodile tears and some stories of woe is me.

I'm not sure if there is a job out there with more conflicting expectations depending on who it is viewing their job through a microscope. Our societal problems when it comes to crime aren't at the policing level, but I'm starting to think our system is broken beyond repair. Courts can't deal with the problematic individuals in our society, and then our politicians are more worried about spending money to take guns away from everyone instead of putting criminals where they won't have access to guns in the first place.

The guys I carpool to work with were talking about this subject recently. I asked them if they remember learning about history in school and how criminals were punished. Not just capital punishment, but say somebody who was caught stealing having a hand chopped off. In some ways it seemed so barbaric, but isn't it crazy how far we've swung the other way? Society started off a bit empathetic to the plight of somebody who felt the need to steal a loaf of bread to keep their kids from starving. Now everyone gets the same treatment, even if their "plight" is they enjoy selling drugs and stealing from hard working people because it is an easier or more thrilling existence than working for a living.
Old 07-03-2022, 03:57 PM

No matter race or skin color the requirement for a trip behind the barn or woodpile has long been reached.
Clearly the timeouts handed out by today's judicial system are not working.
Lawyers have the laws broken down. These repeat and threepeat criminals know that in this country what the penalties are IF convicted. Many making a living by stealing from others.

Lest not forget one used to test the hangman's knot for stealing a horse!
Old 07-03-2022, 03:59 PM

That is a well written and articulat, accurate post.

Now if we could only figure out how to fix it. That is the really sad and difficult bit.

Old 07-04-2022, 05:38 PM

Quote:
She is a lady????????
I was still waiting for your reply, I guess we won't be getting one.

Rex Murphy devoted his article to Tamara Lich today. As he has actually met her, and even sat next to her at the award ceremony, perhaps his impression of her is worth reading.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex...-of-the-law-is

And yes, now I have somewhat derailed the thread, but not entirely, as this is a very valid addition to the topic.

Old 07-04-2022, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirebob View Post
I was under the understanding that they were new to Canada.
Maybe I was wrong.
My thought is a dreamland fantasy, we cannot patrol police and incarcerate people anymore, so with at least newly landed criminals maybe the thought of a 1 way ticket back home for all in the family would cause some self policing.

Just chatting random thoughts about criminals and the names we see all the time.
Not saying all (new immigrants) are bad.
Not saying all in the family are bad.
Not saying that the family necessarily benefits from proceeds of crime, but where there is knowledge and benefit there might be a form of policing within the group.

Fantasyland. Nobody does real time anymore. Canada is spiraling downhill very fast.

Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck
I wasn't thinking far enough ahead for an outcome, I was ranting. By definition, a rant doesn't imply much forethought.....
Old 07-04-2022, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken07AOVette View Post
I was under the understanding that they were new to Canada.
Maybe I was wrong.
My thought is a dreamland fantasy, we cannot patrol police and incarcerate people anymore, so with at least newly landed criminals maybe the thought of a 1 way ticket back home for all in the family would cause some self policing.

Just chatting random thoughts about criminals and the names we see all the time.
Not saying all (new immigrants) are bad.
Not saying all in the family are bad.
Not saying that the family necessarily benefits from proceeds of crime, but where there is knowledge and benefit there might be a form of policing within the group.

Fantasyland. Nobody does real time anymore. Canada is spiraling downhill very fast.
Well since the article didn't state anything about it, then how did you come to that understanding if not by the names?
You may think Canada is, as you put it " spiraling downhill very fast ". But I'd argue it's still the best Country in the world. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Tommy
Old 07-04-2022, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Canuck View Post
I was still waiting for your reply, I guess we won't be getting one.

Rex Murphy devoted his article to Tamara Lich today. As he has actually met her, and even sat next to her at the award ceremony, perhaps his impression of her is worth reading.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex...-of-the-law-is

And yes, now I have somewhat derailed the thread, but not entirely, as this is a very valid addition to the topic.
I'm just going to add, they're still trying to identify the culprits who trashed a pipeline building site, in spite of video and plentiful witnesses.

Grizz

Old 07-04-2022, 08:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Well since the article didn't state anything about it, then how did you come to that understanding if not by the names?
You may think Canada is, as you put it " spiraling downhill very fast ". But I'd argue it's still the best Country in the world. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Tommy
Canada is nowhere near the best country in the world
Canadian values and The worlds perception of us are at an all time low
Old 07-04-2022, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky_mark View Post
Your opinion only. Its still the best to me and a lot of others. Hope you had a great Canada day or perhaps July 4th is your day of celebrating. Either way hope you had a good one.
Tommy
Old 07-04-2022, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky_mark View Post
So true
I recall traveling and the flag on my backpack meant something special......

Now these maggots have ruined that and so much more.....and we allowed it in the name of "civilized" and apathy......

Civilized people eliminate garbage
Old 07-04-2022, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
Tommy
My family started rolling in here mid 1700's. Canada is circling to the right down the proverbial toilet bowl.....and at an accelerated pace this last few years. Sad
Shall I avoid a hit from the door on the way out?
Old 07-05-2022, 06:00 AM

Quote:
Swift government arrests of Pastors and shutting down Churches during Covid with Big Box stores remaining open, no arrests. No arrest’s for burn’t down Churches, rail road blockades, Sabotaged pipeline sites, politicians violating their own Covid laws,,etc. Who is running Canada, WEF? Certainly not any politician that I voted for, none of them could careless about your business, property or safety, You have to do it Yourself wether it is lawful or not. Tamara Lich is not a criminal.