Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-06-2018, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfBreed View Post
Perhaps an aside, but does the crown have better lawyers than those requiring defense? Tax payers must voice for proper/ better representation. Imagine going after the Roman Catholic church or some other entity.

Some organizations have more money than god, so to speak.

Good point, these protesters are going to have well-funded defenses. I only hope that the Crown sees fit to charge Greenpeace as an entity with facilitating the crimes. If anything could be done to Greenpeace in terms of tightening up the reigns on their fundraising or fining the living heck out of them to hit them where it hurts with a solid financial uppercut of a counterpunch perhaps they might smarten up and behave within the law.
Old 07-09-2018, 01:11 PM

It looks like one of these brainwashed cult members is an employee of the city of Edmonton. Edmontonians please make your thoughts on this known to your city councillors. And keep ethnicity out of the comments, that only reflects poorly on you. The fellow is a world-class jerk due to his actions, not due to his pigmentation.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmon...738655?cmp=rss
Old 07-13-2018, 04:09 PM

Just found this by the cult member - https://www.nationalobserver.com/201...ing-oil-tanker

I find it quite interesting that this guy did this because he's disenfranchised by the AB NDP.

So Notley's now lost her left leaning supporters too?
Old 07-13-2018, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChickakooKookoo View Post
Just found this by the cult member - https://www.nationalobserver.com/201...ing-oil-tanker

I find it quite interesting that this guy did this because he's disenfranchised by the AB NDP.

So Notley's now lost her left leaning supporters too?
Wow...now that is a left leaning media source. I compared the article on the Immigration ministers meeting to the one found on CBC....dare I say the CBC was more balanced?....gotta go shower now...
Old 07-13-2018, 08:23 PM

I suppose the two from Edmonton walked or rode bicycles to Vancouver for this stunt. If you drive or ride in a car, truck,bus, train or plane, then you're a hypocrite for protesting the sale or use of oil and gas. No different than protesting the killing of animals if you eat meat. Most of these tree-hugging types are the worst hypocrites...next to JT.
Old 07-13-2018, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
It looks like one of these brainwashed cult members is an employee of the city of Edmonton. Edmontonians please make your thoughts on this known to your city councillors. And keep ethnicity out of the comments, that only reflects poorly on you. The fellow is a world-class jerk due to his actions, not due to his pigmentation.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmon...738655?cmp=rss
Almost sounds like there was a little, your services are no longer required, if you're smart you'll quit tone, to that situation.

Grizz
Old 07-14-2018, 08:00 AM

Sooner or later, even our leftist politicians, who came to office by their promises to be steadfast stewards of the environment, come to the realization that this agenda doesn't get the bills paid. Notley knows it. Turdo knows it, but hasn't admitted it yet. Maybe the difference between those two is Notley's realization that her brand is on the way out.
Old 07-14-2018, 08:15 PM

Not to get political, but I fear for those whom may be much like myself.

Anyone that is an arborist, tower rigger, mountain warfare expert etc. should be put on a list. Ropes kill.