Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Hunting Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by black ram View Post
Ya and the past is the past. So get the f*** over it everyone. Its like over 4 years old,pretty old news boys. I guess we can look forward to this coming up every time Big Tine Adventures is successful and when they kill some more giants next year. Sure all this Bull S*** will resurface for years to come. Again, at the end of the day The Hater AB residents thoughts and comments are pretty irrelevant here as they have zero meaning and you Haters are not the one's who thickly lining his wallet every spring and fall. Bet we'll will get a rise when you see his face on The cover of Big Buck Mag with one of his clients and a 220" whitey on this spring edition. Debating weather to do the article or not.....?
Maybe a letter to Gary, or an email to Bill can bring attention to his character and this thread? Maybe Big Buck magazine would reconsider publishing the story because of the controversy it will bring to a respectable magazine?
Old 12-08-2013, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Ya and the past is the past. So get the f*** over it everyone. Its like over 4 years old,pretty old news boys. I guess we can look forward to this coming up every time Big Tine Adventures is successful and when they kill some more giants next year. Sure all this Bull S*** will resurface for years to come. Again, at the end of the day The Hater AB residents thoughts and comments are pretty irrelevant here as they have zero meaning and you Haters are not the one's who thickly lining his wallet every spring and fall. Bet we'll will get a rise when you see his face on The cover of Big Buck Mag with one of his clients and a 220" whitey on this spring edition. Debating weather to do the article or not.....?
If you think doing 30-40 hunts a year is "Thickly lining his wallet" after expenses you haven't been in Alberta too long now have you ? lol
Old 12-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinstuff View Post
black ram

I have to say you are full of sh@t on the "1.5 million dollar" outfitting business part of your post.

If you were told that, you were lied to.
If you made that up, you are a liar.

It would take four dozen Blake Shmyr's AND their grandpa's to come close to 1.5 million, and a lot more trophy deer that six WMU's have to offer.

As far as APOS goes, it is a joke. Do some research on its beginnings.
I think the highlighted statement you made pretty will sums up Black Ram to a tee.
Old 12-08-2013, 03:43 PM

Blake if you are doing things legit now, good on you. Its too bad it only took you half your life to figure it out. But knowing you, I find it hard to believe you've changed your ways a whole lot, I would say your probably just a little more careful these days...
Old 12-08-2013, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Would have been more smart to use a different email addy but hey what do I know. Your user name is quite fitting.
Same e-mail as used with previous usernames, or does the e-mail give away his true identity?
Old 12-08-2013, 04:44 PM

He's a child. Big buck mag cover and thick wallet, guys a dial tone. We are all so jello!!! Omg
Stupid resident hunters that don't drop at his feet.
Lmao
Old 12-08-2013, 04:59 PM

Proud to say yes after expenses my pockets are quite full. Around $250k profit this year in 4 months of work. Not bad I'd say. This will be my final post on this subject and like all the people who monitor this forum to take notice of this.
To who this may and will concern:
This isn't the 1st time my name and outfit has been a negative topic on this on this site. This is very degrading to myself and my very credible outfitting business. If all this chatter about myself Blake Shmyr and Big Tine Adventures is not deleted off this forum from the past and present immediately, come Monday I will be getting a hold of a lawyer to draw up a lawsuit against A/O for allowing this degrading matter to go on and on. I'd strongly advise A/O to take immediate action and delete anything ever mentioned on this forum from the past, present and anything they may be posted on here in the future! I'll only tell you once and I just did.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:04 PM
Banned

Hurt ur feelers mr poacher dude?
Old 12-08-2013, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Proud to say yes after expenses my pockets are quite full. Around $250k profit this year in 4 months of work. Not bad I'd say. This will be my final post on this subject and like all the people who monitor this forum to take notice of this.
This isn't the 1st time my name and outfit has been a negative topic on this on this site. This is very degrading to myself and my very credible outfitting business. If all this chatter about myself Blake Shmyr and Big Tine Adventures is not deleted off this forum from the past and present immediately, come Monday I will be getting a hold of a lawyer to draw up a lawsuit against A/O for allowing this degrading matter to go on and on. I'd strongly advise A/O to take immediate action and delete anything ever mentioned on this forum from the past, present and anything they may be posted on here in the future! I'll only tell you once and I just did.
I thought you were just a friend of Blake's???

I'm confused.......

Old 12-08-2013, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outdoors forever View Post

I'm confused.......

X2 ahahah too funny..Got stumped with the use of the same email being discovered
Old 12-08-2013, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm no lawyer, but I never knew it was illegal to post facts and opinions based on those facts. It wasn't a thread AO admin started. See about filling out a hurt feelings report. I've never heard of you or your outfit, but I understand we all make mistakes. Maybe fessing up and coming straight instead of trying to be deceptive would have gained you some respect.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:10 PM

It's the internet buddy, once it's out there it's out there forever. Prob would have been better off just telling the truth about who you were and not lying again. But it does fit in with your character from what we have all seen so far. Like your criminal record this will probably follow you for quite some time too. Your attitude does fit right in with your comments to F&W that the daily Harold posted. Good work.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurt505 View Post
I'm no lawyer, but I never knew it was illegal to post facts and opinions based on those facts. It wasn't a thread AO admin started. See about filling out a hurt feelings report. I've never heard of you or your outfit, but I understand we all make mistakes. Maybe fessing up and coming straight instead of trying to be deceptive would have gained you some respect.
X2.....can't sue someone over an opinion, or a discussion related to a court case that was made public record.....reap what you sow....

LC
Old 12-08-2013, 05:13 PM

Get rid of the industry and crooks like this wouldn't be able to ply their crimes.

Either get busy living, or get busy dying!
Old 12-08-2013, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealclubber View Post
Hurt ur feelers mr poacher dude?
Lol
Old 12-08-2013, 05:20 PM

Quote:
these are not AO's opinions, they are ours.

get stuffed buddy.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:23 PM

Typical outfitter bashing thread. Hey elk11 we get it lol.

How many resident hunters on here have a previous wildlife offence that are chiming in on this thread? Or on this forum?

I've been a APOS member for a few years and every other member I've met have been straight shooters.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:24 PM

I wonder if this thread pops up on my google machine when I use some key words?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X7H4ImE...autoplay%253D1

LC
Old 12-08-2013, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve View Post

How many resident hunters on here have a previous wildlife offence that are chiming in on this thread? Or on this forum?

I've been a APOS member for a few years and every other member I've met have been straight shooters.
So you are ok with having a guy like this in your club? A lot of what is in here are facts backed by court records....you wanna stick up for him?

LC
Old 12-08-2013, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Somebody watch's way to much Judge Judy in the 8 months a year he takes off.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:28 PM

Quote:
He lied, so I guess that we can add liar to what has already been established.

Quote:
I have met some upstanding outfitters as well, including a few who are friends of mine. Unlike some APOS members, they haven't been convicted of offenses under the Wildlife Act, or the Criminal Act.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
So you are ok with having a guy like this in your club? A lot of what is in here are facts backed by court records....you wanna stick up for him?

LC
Not sticking up for anyone LC? Where you get that?

What club you in? The res hunters against outfitters? No one in that club have wildlife offence lol?
Old 12-08-2013, 05:29 PM

Default Huh?

Get rid of the Industry? Seriously? Come on now.
Who wouldn't want to be a Non Resident Alien somewhere? Alaska, Africa, New Mexico or about anywhere new game and adventure to be found?
Get rid of the Industry? In those places too?
Shame on you.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:30 PM

Quote:

Not bashing outfitters at all, this is about a poacher and a criminal. That's all.

At least I wasn't anyway, like you said most are great. And I happen to know a pile of them.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty-Canuck View Post
I wonder if this thread pops up on my google machine when I use some key words?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X7H4ImE...autoplay%253D1

LC
Ten bucks says if it don't it will soon....
Old 12-08-2013, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Not sticking up for anyone LC? Where you get that?

What club you in? The res hunters against outfitters? No one in that club have wildlife offence lol?
I am not bashing all outfitters at all, some of them are stand up guys and run a tight clean ship ....and I am not sticking up for anyone who has wildlife offences past or present.

Maybe I misread your post but I had the impression you were sticking up for this "Black Ram" guy....if not apologies.

You are an APOS member as is Black Ram....are you ok with having guys like that in your club?....that was what I was asking...

LC

Last edited by Lefty-Canuck; 12-08-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilgy View Post
Somebody watch's way to much Judge Judy in the 8 months a year he takes off.
Some of these post are great sooo funny. I like the way black ram aka blakes friend in the first post writes at the end " keep it rolling blake" so funny blake telling blake to keep it rolling
That is awesome.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:

There have been a few members on here that stated they were members of APOS and that the majority of the members are straight shooters. What I don't understand is why the "good members" have not collaborated to persuade the APOS directors to discipline the "bad members". You guys seem to hate the "Guilt by Association" stigma, (as would I) but you appear to be unwilling to do anything about it.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:47 PM
Banned

Who needs soap operas when you have good ole ao? Lol better watch out boys Blake's well known for sucker punching people google it.
Old 12-08-2013, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Lol better watch out boys Blake's well known for sucker punching people google it
http://www.prrecordgazette.com/2004/...ted-of-assault

Quote:

A Spirit River man who broke the nose of a Peace River hockey player during a game last year in Donnelly has been found guilty of assault causing bodily harm and fined $920.

Blake Shmyr, 21, was given the ruling March 9 in Falher provincial court by Judge Eldon Simpson.

The incident occurred in Donnelly during a tournament championship game between the Nampa Grizzlies and the Woking Wolves. Marc Tardif, who played for the Grizzlies, said the altercation took place in the final minute of the third period with the score at 2-2. Tardif stole the puck from Shmyr and launched it down the ice with 10 seconds left on the clock. Just before the period ended, Shmyr belted Tardif in the face, breaking his nose. Tardif was wearing a helmet semi-visor at the time.

"I couldn't believe the guy sucker-punched me. I never saw it coming at all," said Tardif. "My first reaction was, 'wow, what a poor sport.' "

Tardif subsequently filed a charge of assault against Shmyr with McLennan RCMP.

"I wanted to make it clear to this guy that what he did to me was unacceptable," Tardif said. "It would have been a different story if we both consented to dropping the gloves, but that wasn't the case."
So he has also been convicted of criminal charges.