Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > General Discussion

Old 07-05-2022, 01:56 PM
AO Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB_AOL View Post
It's amusing that u guys think it's that hard to get across the border. I've driven across by accident in SE Sask. Only reason I knew I crossed the border was the speed signs changed. Turned around, got my ass back in Canada. There was no other indication I had crossed into the US. That was 4 years ago. Every "border crossing" is not blocked or controlled.
That entire area where they were in BC beforehand is well known as a drug smuggling crossing too. Lots of farm areas to walk over undetected fairly easily.
Bay #6, 1303 44th ave NE
Calgary AB, T2E6L5
bobbybirds@icloud.com
www.urbanexp.ca

Leviticus 23: 4-18: "he that scopeth a lever, or thou allow a scope to lie with a lever as it would lie with a bolt action, shall have created an abomination and shall perish in the fires of Hell forever and ever.....plus GST" - huntinstuff April 07/23
Old 07-05-2022, 05:22 PM
Banned

Thank Goodness for the happy ending.
Old 07-05-2022, 05:43 PM

Quote:
It's amusing that u guys think it's that hard to get across the border. I've driven across by accident in SE Sask. Only reason I knew I crossed the border was the speed signs changed. Turned around, got my ass back in Canada. There was no other indication I had crossed into the US. That was 4 years ago. Every "border crossing" is not blocked or controlled.

Been there and done that and did it while hunting with 2 rifles open in the cab of the truck. Straight south of Carievale. Driving "north" later for 6-7 miles and wondered what the heck this stone pyramid up ahead was all about. It was the Canada U.S. border marker. DOH! That's all their was. Glad we didn't smoke a couple of deer during our North Dakota safari.
Old 07-05-2022, 06:18 PM

Quote:
My Step-Mom's brothers ranch south Sask & have a # of sections bordering the USA, I hear that the occasional international cow or bison retrieval trip isn't that uncommon for them. My Dad mentioned driving around there looking for where the border was and finding it when he crossed it... on his way back
Old 07-05-2022, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB View Post
If she was brainwashed by the perv, he might have convinced her to cross in the trunk of the vehicle… Not every car is searched either…
She probably just sat in the passenger seat, acted as if she was his cousin, niece or similar. He probably had a passport and she may have also. It is easy to cross no questions asked if you have a passport and they rarely ask for ID if they think/assume your bringing your kids with you.

She went with him willingly and they planned this out in advance. Apparently had an online relationship for a while. I highly doubt she was grabbed randomly off the street.
Old 07-05-2022, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushrat View Post
She probably just sat in the passenger seat, acted as if she was his cousin, niece or similar. He probably had a passport and she may have also. It is easy to cross no questions asked if you have a passport and they rarely ask for ID if they think/assume your bringing your kids with you.

She went with him willingly and they planned this out in advance. Apparently had an online relationship for a while. I highly doubt she was grabbed randomly off the street.

Huh....???? A 13 year old girl and a 41 year old that lured her ??
She was "grabbed" mentally by this you know what........
Old 07-05-2022, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackleyman View Post
[/I]

Lured and fell for the bait, and played the game till things likely got a bit more intense. She was played and played the game until the end me thinks.

The 41 year old is the only thing lower than a politician and should be subjected to something like they did in the Green Mile( 4160 volts) but that ain’t happening. So.
Put him in the nastiest penitentiary and put him in general population, and of course let his offences be well known, the rest will be very fitting if you ask me.

There are no absolutes
Old 07-05-2022, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick284 View Post
Lured and fell for the bait, and played the game till things likely got a bit more intense. She was played and played the game until the end me thinks.

The 41 year old is the only thing lower than a politician and should be subjected to something like they did in the Green Mile( 4160 volts) but that ain’t happening. So.
Put him in the nastiest penitentiary and put him in general population, and of course let his offences be well known, the rest will be very fitting if you ask me.
I say we waive extradition and let the American justice system deal with it. Apparently consecutive jail terms are cruel and unusual by our supreme court. He's not likely to ever get out of jail by their standards.

Grizz

Isaiah 5:8
Old 07-05-2022, 10:46 PM

Here's some video of Mr Unpopular in US court:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=2479363
Old 07-05-2022, 11:09 PM

I just hope he will get a very warm welcome in jail. I hope his cellmate Bubba will be 350lb with a 16”… and loves taking showers together….long showers. Very long showers…
P.S. He might need to change his name from Noah to Natasha…
Old 07-06-2022, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokinyotes View Post
The kid needs a good ass smacking.
Maybe her ass was smacked. Maybe it was smacked too much. Maybe the smacking was the reason. Maybe not. The possibilities are endless. Last thing the kid needs is ass smacking, clearly.

Perhaps, love, attention, talking, understanding, etc instead is the answer? Who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokinyotes View Post
I can’t believe how stupid some of these kids can be.
I wonder if anyone ever said the same about your kids. Or mine. Perhaps, some said the same thing about you and me as parents.

I was about (and started) to write an essay on the subject, but it is late and likely not many care anyway… So, as Speckle says at the end of his posts: food for thought.
Old 07-06-2022, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackleyman View Post
[/I]

Very true, 13 year old victims who think they are adults, old perverts searching/hunting facebook, twitter, ect, baiting vulnerable kids, the internet puts them together. Not a good recipe. Those guys need a bullet in the head.

I was suggesting how they may have got across the border.
Old 07-06-2022, 10:09 PM

Glad they found her, hang him high....
Old 07-06-2022, 10:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
Maybe her ass was smacked. Maybe it was smacked too much. Maybe the smacking was the reason. Maybe not. The possibilities are endless. Last thing the kid needs is ass smacking, clearly.

Perhaps, love, attention, talking, understanding, etc instead is the answer? Who knows.

I wonder if anyone ever said the same about your kids. Or mine. Perhaps, some said the same thing about you and me as parents.

I was about (and started) to write an essay on the subject, but it is late and likely not many care anyway… So, as Speckle says at the end of his posts: food for thought.
....you a social worker?
Old 07-08-2022, 01:28 AM

^ Lol. No. The wife is a youth mental health therapist though, so I do, on a rare occasion, get a brief (anonymous) view of the “inside” (doubt many want to know of the sh** in kids’ and people’s surrounding them lives, trust me) and an occasional “lecture” of how I could do better as a dad. Funny thing is I know I could, without a doubt. It’s pretty hard though.