Go Back   Alberta Outdoorsmen Forum > Main Category > Archery Discussion

Old 09-14-2009, 09:48 AM

Default best place online for arrows

I'm wanting to purchase arrows online, preferably out of the states as it is cheaper. Does anyone know who is quick, reliable and with deliver them ready to shoot. I know i can get them thru bass pro or cabelas, put that is full length. HAs anyone bought any thru national archery supply or hunter's friend? And if so, what is your rating of them? Any help would be appreciated!!
Old 09-14-2009, 10:53 AM

If you're planning to have arrows shipped directly into Canada, don't plan on saving a lot. For convenience, however, mail order can be worth while. I'm in total support of buying from your local pro shop, ... but,for some of us, that can be 2 hours away, or more.

A friend and fellow club member recently bought a bow package from Hunter's Friend. I didn't like the set up, some of the accessories were cheap, arrows were wrong spine for the set poundage, he's had to replace his quiver, release was very basic (cheap).... my point, "BE CAREFUL BUYING ONLINE"! Know what you want, understand what you're getting.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:57 AM

Default Arrows Online

If you go onto Ebay look up a seller named farawayeyes they're from edmonton, I bought from them & saved a bunch,& didn't pay shipping. They came ready to shoot & done to my specs. I had my arrows in under a week!
Old 09-14-2009, 12:22 PM

I've had good luck ordering from bowhunters superstore. They ship usually the same day if your order is in early enough, and they've had some great prices on the products I've gotten from them. Hope that helps.
Old 09-14-2009, 04:44 PM

check Lancasters - but they may not ship some of the arrow brands due to territorial agreements.
Old 10-04-2013, 11:19 AM

check out mountian archery
Old 10-04-2013, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Trav View Post
I've had good luck ordering from bowhunters superstore. They ship usually the same day if your order is in early enough, and they've had some great prices on the products I've gotten from them. Hope that helps.
x2,I've purchased several items from them as well.
Old 10-10-2013, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dshooter View Post
If you're planning to have arrows shipped directly into Canada, don't plan on saving a lot. For convenience, however, mail order can be worth while. I'm in total support of buying from your local pro shop, ... but,for some of us, that can be 2 hours away, or more.

A friend and fellow club member recently bought a bow package from Hunter's Friend. I didn't like the set up, some of the accessories were cheap, arrows were wrong spine for the set poundage, he's had to replace his quiver, release was very basic (cheap).... my point, "BE CAREFUL BUYING ONLINE"! Know what you want, understand what you're getting.
X2 I have to agree ...shipping is a killer now and once it hits the border ..Broker fees, GST, and other charges may apply...over top all charges from sender...

Shipping is a real killer ...for Example for us to have a single bow case shipped shipping can equal cost...I can send a package to Texas cheaper than an envelope to Eastern Canada...

JMHO
Neil
Old 10-11-2013, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Trav View Post
Use these guys all the time. I get my arrows for half the price that it would cost me in Canada.
Go through the process of ordering a dozen, and you will see what the total cost will be before you complete the transaction. You can always not proceed any further and empty the shopping cart.

http://www.bowhunterssuperstore.com/
Old 10-11-2013, 07:59 AM

Bought a doz blue streaks off swamp donky before the season paid 130 ready to shoot pretty good deal
Old 10-15-2013, 02:11 AM

Check out www.camofire.com
Old 10-15-2013, 07:47 AM

I shoot Harvest Time Arrows and get them for a good price in the Edmonton Area.
Old 10-15-2013, 10:28 AM

Default arrows online

I get mine from www.huntersfriend.com Excellent price and service and no problems shipping They have an excellent website with great info on choosing arrows and have numerous makes. I got Victory's with .001 tolerance.

Gord